Pages:
Author

Topic: where to sell tokens? - page 17. (Read 4901 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 257
August 01, 2018, 05:32:44 AM
you can trade to binance, the biggest crypto market binary in the world you can trade there without having to use kyc
before selling o would recommend you to hold or for a while they may brong you a lot kf money, so think about it
However if the token you receive from airdrop then I advise you to keep up with their social media such as telegram because merchants will announce where their tokens are traded.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 05:27:34 AM
you can trade to binance, the biggest crypto market binary in the world you can trade there without having to use kyc
before selling o would recommend you to hold or for a while they may brong you a lot kf money, so think about it
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 05:26:54 AM
I'm new, and I wanted to sell my tokens. Advise me of sites for the sales of tokens. Where is the big turnover? where is the easiest to sell?
i thonk you can sell your token everuwhere yoh find it xinvinienr fot you, bit maybe it ks better to hold them
Activity: 512
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 05:23:19 AM
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 05:19:28 AM
It's depends on what coin do you have,  join the telegram group the coin your holding see if your token is already in coinmarketcap or not, then see the token is already listed in the exchange or not and sell in exchange that you like there.
Activity: 210
August 01, 2018, 05:18:09 AM
You can sell token if the bounty team are anounce that they listed in exchanger!! You can exchange your token to ethereum coin or btc!!! Just be active in there telegram always!! So you know that they have listed in!!
Activity: 224
August 01, 2018, 05:16:57 AM
There are series of ways and different site to trade your tokens e.g Etherdelther, fordelte binance and so on.But each person  as the best to trade in each site than another.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 05:15:07 AM
exchanges lol
Activity: 317
August 01, 2018, 05:14:56 AM
Wait for their futher announcement they will announce when and where is the token available so then there you sell it there
Good Morning
August 01, 2018, 05:13:25 AM
you need to go to the website coinmarketcap, and there to find their coins. where it is traded, and there you can sell
thabk ykh, i jabe never heard of this website so i sill have a loom at it, i hope that it will be really beneficial
you can sell your token, just ne sure thatvyou really need it and that it is norpt a panic selling or anything like that
Good Morning
August 01, 2018, 05:12:30 AM
I'm new, and I wanted to sell my tokens. Advise me of sites for the sales of tokens. Where is the big turnover? where is the easiest to sell?
i think that you can ask your frineds kr peopel who are doing it professionally, theybshoyld help you in this situation
Activity: 238
http://www.securix.io/
August 01, 2018, 05:11:15 AM
you need to go to the website coinmarketcap, and there to find their coins. where it is traded, and there you can sell
thabk ykh, i jabe never heard of this website so i sill have a loom at it, i hope that it will be really beneficial
Activity: 238
http://www.securix.io/
August 01, 2018, 05:10:40 AM
therea rea lotnof things and a lot of pleces, so choose whatever you find suitable for you and for ykur susiness situstion
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
August 01, 2018, 05:06:32 AM
Activity: 588
July 31, 2018, 01:36:15 PM
Better way is to search some exchanges according to your token after that check the trading volume in that exchanges, if you find a huge volume then go ahead. There is some exchanges having huge trade volume like Bittrex, binanace, kuCoin & OkEx, if your token is already in these exchages nothing to worry you can sell your tokens in these exchages.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
July 31, 2018, 01:27:41 PM
You can sell tokens not even posted by developers on exchanges.
To do this, you need decentralized exchanges such as the Fork Delta or the Ether Delta.
Activity: 84
July 31, 2018, 10:20:06 AM

for you if you want to sell tokens better looking on the internet do not need to ask it here, so you try to find out first, if there is no new answer you can ask here. you can sell it in coinmarketcap, next time just go to it.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
July 31, 2018, 07:35:19 AM
You can sell your token to direct exchanges where the token listed exchanges,each token listed in different exchanges, I think you will full information about each toke markets in coinmarkets website, there you can see the token accepted exchange and current price but when you choose an exchange it should be good and secured exchanges, there are lot of exchanges available to trade crypto coins.
Yeah right, check it inside coinmarket and see if the coins/tokens was already listed mostly the ann thread also will allow you to get some updates about the tokens as investors / community always finds information about the progress of the said project and if the dev already have some listing he will provide right away allowing the community to do the trade.
Activity: 294
July 31, 2018, 06:23:54 AM
To sell your token's there are a lots of exchanges there you need to check if your token is listed on that exchange you can ask in their telegram or you can track it in CoinmarketCap.
Activity: 420
July 31, 2018, 05:36:46 AM
You can sell your token to direct exchanges where the token listed exchanges,each token listed in different exchanges, I think you will full information about each toke markets in coinmarkets website, there you can see the token accepted exchange and current price but when you choose an exchange it should be good and secured exchanges, there are lot of exchanges available to trade crypto coins.
Pages:
Jump to: