Pages:
Author

Topic: where to sell tokens? - page 29. (Read 4947 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 03:13:30 AM
So many exchanges to sell tokens but you have to locate the right exchange that your token is listed before you can sell. Follow the info about that token so you can know the right exchange for it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 03:09:06 AM
You cannot just sell your tokens any where. You can only sell where it is listed. Search for the social media of the project whose token you want to sell. I feel they would have announced where it is listed or you may ask them about it.
Activity: 42
July 05, 2018, 03:08:33 AM
At present, the best token sales website is idex, which will list a lot of new coins in the first time. It is a very good project, and then these projects will be listed on other large websites, so this is the first sales website, very good.
Activity: 119
July 05, 2018, 02:58:31 AM
First go to coinmarketcap.com, search for the coins you are holding! And then see what exchanges are trading that coins then you can sell your coin their, usually I choose the tokens with high volume that you will be able to sell your tokens faster. I recommend you choose Binance, Bittrex, Huobi, HitBTC! Grin
Activity: 58
July 05, 2018, 02:54:11 AM
First, what is the token you hold and what platform it is on, you need to know which platform it can trade.
Activity: 83
July 05, 2018, 02:50:14 AM
You can find COINS on the websites mytoken and coinmarketcap. There are Hitbtc, Binance, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Upbit, Bithumb.
Activity: 86
July 05, 2018, 01:49:56 AM
Not always on coinmarketcap quickly there are new altcoins. So I sometimes use bancor network. Very convenient to make buying and selling on this exchange, has many cryptocurrency pairs. Recommend!
Activity: 70
July 04, 2018, 12:04:04 PM
It depends on what exchanges of your coins but i tried bancor and idex most coins are listed there on idex you dont have to create an account you just have to importy your private key and you can sell.
Activity: 84
July 04, 2018, 05:56:02 AM
i think you needed to know, where are the team project listing their token on what exchange, you can find those information on their telegram channel, or their other official sites or social media.
Activity: 98
July 04, 2018, 01:46:37 AM
My first choice to sell the tokens is always decentralized exchanges such as OasisDex, CryptoBridge Dex, Etherdelta and Idex. If the volumes are low there, then I will go for the other exchanges such as HitBTC, Yobit and Cryptopia.
Activity: 91
July 03, 2018, 10:31:08 AM
of course on exchnager, but first that token must be officially listed before tradable on that exchanger, for more info usually go to their telegram page for info about their project itself.
Activity: 98
July 03, 2018, 03:21:15 AM
My first choice to sell the tokens is always decentralized exchanges such as OasisDex, CryptoBridge Dex, Etherdelta and Idex. If the volumes are low there, then I will go for the other exchanges such as HitBTC, Yobit and Cryptopia.
Activity: 294
July 02, 2018, 11:15:53 AM
There's a lot of exchanges when if you want to sell your tokens
1. Etherdelta
2. Forkdelta
3. Kucoin
4. Bittrex
5. Coinexchange and etc........

But before you sell your tokens make sure if that coin is listed on any of that exchanges you can ask them in telegram for you to aware on what exchanges they have been listed.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 11:07:08 AM
Every particular car is traded on particular exchange of their.  to sell anything that you want you need to check out first on what exchange this tokens are traded. And then proceed to The Exchange and make your deal.
Activity: 81
July 01, 2018, 05:52:53 AM
Idex and Bilaxy are very good exchanges. They add new coins before any other major exchanges and it is really cool.
Activity: 112
June 30, 2018, 09:08:31 PM
Before selling any coin or token, it should be listed on a exchange for selling or buying. After listing on a particular exchange you need to create a account on that and should be verified if necessary (some exchanges are not allowed trading without verification). Then you can move your coins to that exchange and sell them.
Activity: 476
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
June 30, 2018, 12:34:39 PM
I'm new, and I wanted to sell my tokens. Advise me of sites for the sales of tokens. Where is the big turnover? where is the easiest to sell?
each coin has its own exchange.
you can check through coinmarketcap only.
and of course every coin is not the same exchange with other coins
Activity: 84
June 30, 2018, 12:30:50 PM
Activity: 229
June 30, 2018, 06:44:22 AM
I'm new, and I wanted to sell my tokens. Advise me of sites for the sales of tokens. Where is the big turnover? where is the easiest to sell?
Usually I do token sales in market cryptok or if not even also use indodax,
When using crypstok I use for big market but if indodax I use to exchange coins with rupiah money, so I will more easily make withdrawal money ,,
I hope this helps..
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
June 30, 2018, 06:35:44 AM
First you should see where your invested token is listed, you can do so from coinmarketcap, if you invested in a good one then chances are that it will be listed on Binance, Bittrex, etc., both are really good exchanges with good volumes too. However, the turnover doesn't depend on the exchange and it's volume it majorly depends upon the returns from the crypto you invested in.
Pages:
Jump to: