Pages:
Author

Topic: where to sell tokens? - page 28. (Read 4947 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 10, 2018, 08:42:40 AM
I'm new, and I wanted to sell my tokens. Advise me of sites for the sales of tokens. Where is the big turnover? where is the easiest to sell?

You must first check where your tokens are listed. Then, if you have them on several exchanges, you can compare prices between them and choose the most profitable place. Overall, the answers depend on the tokens you have and the stock markets they offer.

Yes, the very first thing you have to do is check where your tokens are traded, maybe they are not yet on the exchanges. Look at your etherwallet, if there is an amount in dollars, then boldly look for exchanges through coinmarketcap or somebody gave another option in this topic, then check where the rate is better and sell on this exchange.
But now the market is red, I would advise you to wait for growth to get more profit.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 08:41:46 AM
Tokens that has already been listed in exchanges are mostly posted in Coinmarketcap. But there are also a lot of coins that are on exchanges but wasnt applied to coinmarketcap so what I do it visit the telegram and twitter account of the coin to see their announcements about where they are listed.
You're mistaken mate, only coins that have a minimum market volume of 100k within 24hrs  will be listed on it. Some coins can be track by using BitUniverse apps which you can find there what exchanges that is currently listed. In other way also, by visiting their sites and telegram participation.

If coin is not even on coinmarketcap or coingecko it is not the best idea to sell now Wink But who knows, maybe they will never be there.
I think telegram is the best way to figure out exchanges where coin can be trade also.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
July 10, 2018, 08:37:36 AM
Tokens that has already been listed in exchanges are mostly posted in Coinmarketcap. But there are also a lot of coins that are on exchanges but wasnt applied to coinmarketcap so what I do it visit the telegram and twitter account of the coin to see their announcements about where they are listed.
You're mistaken mate, only coins that have a minimum market volume of 100k within 24hrs  will be listed on it. Some coins can be track by using BitUniverse apps which you can find there what exchanges that is currently listed. In other way also, by visiting their sites and telegram participation.
Yes youre right CMC requires 100k volume but it should be consistent because i've seen coins like bitnation it reach 100k in 2 days but still not listed
Activity: 73
July 10, 2018, 08:33:46 AM
I'm new, and I wanted to sell my tokens. Advise me of sites for the sales of tokens. Where is the big turnover? where is the easiest to sell?

First of all, you have to know whether your token is been listed or not. You can find this even in your etherwallet. Go to the coinmarketcap or blockfolio and search for your tokens and that place will make you know where exactly the token is being listed. We have a lot of exchange sites where you can sell your tokens. We have binance, kuCoin, etherdelta, forkdelta and the rest. Each token has where it can be sold.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
July 10, 2018, 08:26:03 AM
Activity: 196
July 10, 2018, 08:24:56 AM
coins participating in the world of cryptographic currencies are mostly published in Coinmarketcap. But at the same time it directs you on what exchange sites you can find. you can use it as an extra social media.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
July 10, 2018, 08:21:52 AM
It depends on the coin . what is the coin ? if you are enrolled for participation in generosity, Then only wait for the stock exchange .this coin, register there and sell naturally, too, on the stock exchange .
Many tokens can be profitablely sold on the exchange idex.market. I have been using the services of this trading platform for a long time. Its biggest advantage is decentralization. This is one of the best exchanges of its kind precisely for this reason, many tokens immediately after ICO get there.
Activity: 84
July 10, 2018, 08:18:31 AM
Activity: 125
July 08, 2018, 09:51:56 AM
.It depends on the coin . what is the coin ? if you are enrolled for participation in generosity, Then only wait for the stock exchange .this coin, register there and sell naturally, too, on the stock exchange .
July 07, 2018, 10:37:42 AM
My first choice to sell the tokens is always decentralized exchanges such as OasisDex, CryptoBridge Dex, Etherdelta and Idex. If the volumes are low there, then I will go for the other exchanges such as HitBTC, Yobit and Cryptopia.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 04:17:05 AM
Sell token Huh

Your mind to sell Altcoin.
If it Altcoin look on Forkdelta, it is the Exchage for token based Erc-20 or ETH.
And every coin will list on Forkdelta when is done them ICO.
And so many exchange for Altcoin.
Activity: 420
July 07, 2018, 04:14:28 AM
Only on exchanges if you have do not have very big portfolio.
Search exchanges for your coin at coinmarketcap.
If you want sell huge amount then look for OTC desk
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
July 07, 2018, 04:12:23 AM

You must first check where your tokens are listed. Then, if you have them on several exchanges, you can compare prices between them and choose the most profitable place. Overall, the answers depend on the tokens you have and the stock markets they offer.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 07, 2018, 04:02:58 AM
of course on exchnager, but first that token must be officially listed before tradable on that exchanger, for more info usually go to their telegram page for info about their project itself.

To sell tokens or not, question is now. I didn`t sell any of my tokens that I bought or earned. Buying and selling can be done
on exchange sites that accept token. You said right Ngantrann206, people must follow official telegram group, site or project ANN
thread here on BitcoinTalk for more informations.
   In my experience until now everything starts from little exchanges that accept token first. Good tokens later become accepted
by bigger exchanges. I follow news about tokens that I have almost everyday and it`s either that or to try marketplace here on
forum, but be careful there are many scammers, use escrow or let them send tokens first.
July 07, 2018, 03:56:28 AM
of course on exchnager, but first that token must be officially listed before tradable on that exchanger, for more info usually go to their telegram page for info about their project itself.
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
July 06, 2018, 11:01:24 AM
almost all of new erc20 tokens are added to idex and it is better place to sell id you do not want register to exchanges.
Activity: 140
July 06, 2018, 10:47:02 AM
Go to the coinmarketcap and it makes you feel so easy to search where is market that already listed your token and you can sell them all in there. But make sure your token already listed on coinmarketcap and the big question is what kind of your token at least you can try to give ticker for us and we can help you to find that.
Activity: 98
July 05, 2018, 03:38:01 AM
Depending on the tokens you have, because developers can release coins on different exchange markets with each other. But if not and your token potential, maybe decentralization exchange like idex can be an option.
Activity: 250
July 05, 2018, 03:23:05 AM
There are so many different kinds of tokens now, I don't know what you mean by holding them.

You can visit https://coinmarketcap.com/ to search the name of the token, only to find the token will be exchange for sale.
if new coins with unqualified volumes will not enter there. but if the coin is already large volume must enter in coinmarketcap. there we can find out all information related to price and market coin that we have.
Activity: 154
July 05, 2018, 03:15:21 AM
There are so many different kinds of tokens now, I don't know what you mean by holding them.

You can visit https://coinmarketcap.com/ to search the name of the token, only to find the token will be exchange for sale.
Pages:
Jump to: