Pages:
Author

Topic: Which alts to buy? - page 26. (Read 52640 times)

Activity: 531
Merit: 10
November 23, 2018, 04:38:16 AM
Hey guys, which altcoins do you recommend to buy now? I recently bought Fantom token and I want to buy another currency. What do you recommend?

Well if you're talking about altcoin then I would still recommend Ethereum, especially now that its price is so low. I believe that it will rise again soon because there are still many projects that are using its own platform.
Activity: 359
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 23, 2018, 04:31:50 AM
OPTC
WDC
CPC
These three crypton are the altcoins I bought recently. If you are interested then you can try to understand them, they still have independent prices!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 23, 2018, 04:27:36 AM
I think don't listen anyone do our own search and make sure that is good coin to invest and it will helps you to know the every process and technology about crypto.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
November 23, 2018, 04:09:09 AM
I think all altcoins are worth buying right now because the price is falling in price which makes the altcoin price cheap and can be an opportunity for us to buy the altcoin, but it's best if you think it's a good thing not to do it, because maybe it will be too risky because we don't know the price of the coin crypto coin in the future how, the current crypto state is still uncertain and unstable so we cannot predict when the price will rise and when it will go down.
Activity: 316
Merit: 3
quarkchain.io
November 23, 2018, 03:02:49 AM
Hey guys, which altcoins do you recommend to buy now? I recently bought Fantom token and I want to buy another currency. What do you recommend?

Look at IOTEX. I consider this project worthy. A lot of positive news. Here is their blog.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 22, 2018, 10:13:14 PM
i think tht ypu can look at some sites and to some friends and ask special people
le consults of th ecryp5icurrency world
This will be more nice NEO with having it more. so it will be very lucrative by choosing to buy NEO in order to generate more profit. In addition the price of NEO with a development potential is high enough will make NEO is perfect to have.
That should be bitcoin. It should be a very bad decision to buy altcoin right now consider the latest drama in bitcoin cash was affecting the whole of the crypto market. NEO looks a very bad choice right now because it will go even lower and just try to put all of your amount in bitcoin or ripple will be much better. Ripple has the more power to keep its price right now.
Stellar is a Altcoin with the development of which continues to progress. This will be very good with using Stellar as the flagship coin quite profitable. I am very confident with this Stellar owned development capable of making it as a coin recommendation for purchase at this time.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 22, 2018, 09:33:42 PM
As of the moment, the best alternate coin to buy will be Ethereum. It has fallen a lot of times and there is no pump yet. We should take this opportunity while the price is cheap and make sure that we will be part of it when the pump comes. I already missed the pump on XRP, I will make sure I won't miss it on Ethereum. Ripple is also a good coin to hodl especially on a long term basis.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
November 22, 2018, 08:56:28 PM
Never rely on somebody’s advice because most of the coins they will tell you are those coin that sits in their portfolio meaning to favor them
Better before buying what they tell you,make own research and analyzation about the said coins,but for me i may advice you to buy ethereum because this one is bottoming now and may return to original value soon
Activity: 448
November 22, 2018, 08:47:27 PM
I think there are so many topics that are significant with this one, however as for the market prices now are down and continuing to decrease, i would like to recommend to buy you ethereum coin, the lesser its price the better, because ethereum has the potential of good invetment coin and it is second.most volume coin in the market, so if you buy more within this days less cost, you have much more profit in the future investment of ethereum coin.
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
November 22, 2018, 08:44:16 PM
I recommend you take an attention on INS token. They are going to release their open-source blockchain platform to test so I think the price will go up in December.
I believe that we dont need to find another altcoin on the feild ethereum and ripple is really a good coin to invest today due to its amazing price that is now dropping into a very huge dip. I think we needbti buy this two altcoins today to have more profit in the near future during the bull run begin.
Altcoin is pretty good for being purchased and used as the main coins are valuable enough that is driving the market at the moment is the Ripple.
 It would be nice to have a coin that controls the State of the market as it exists on a Ripple.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
November 21, 2018, 09:34:16 AM
         If you're a beginner on the crypto market, you'd better invest in the top coins that do not have big fluctuations. With time, after familiarizing yourself with the crypto market, you will be able to do your own research related to altcoins or ICO projects and risk investing in one of these projects. I recommend the NEO currency. NEO has a development potential high enough to make NEO perfect.
Activity: 442
Merit: 101
November 21, 2018, 09:23:10 AM
Currently I am trying to buy into XRP. Now it has crossed ETH in second place on coinmarketcap. This is a potential altcoin and I appreciate its growth in the future. You can buy it to reserve while the market is going down.
copper member
Activity: 224
November 21, 2018, 09:16:31 AM
Every altcoin from top 100 is a great investment at the moment. We are now at the deepest point of 2018 and it is the best time to invest in altcoins. As soon as the market will recover, altcoins will fly and we won't see such prices any longer.
Activity: 434
November 20, 2018, 06:25:51 AM

You want to be a good trader right, its not good to ask what coins is good to buy for now, its better to know how to know which coins are good to buy now to earn more in the future.
Activity: 32
November 20, 2018, 05:28:43 AM
Maybe you should start with ripple, the price id quite good, it is also more stable than other coins.
Activity: 378
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 20, 2018, 05:27:10 AM
Recently I added some altcoins, but their status is not ideal!
BCHABC
BCHSV
H T
I just bought them the day before and started to fall!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
November 20, 2018, 05:26:49 AM
seems Doge still profitable? the price did not experience a very deep decline and actually strengthened against bitcoin?
and many users use dogecoin for transaction purposes because it's fast and cheap. it seems we have to pay attention to this old coin Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
November 20, 2018, 05:24:22 AM
Man, you can buy whatever you want out of top 100. Every single altcoin costs so small that you can afford to buy it.
Early 2017 is back!
oho
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Investing in the future development of blockchain
November 20, 2018, 05:03:56 AM
Now the market is filled with blood, and perhaps it will never recover, because judging by the indicators, the cryptocurrency market has fallen and is no longer interesting to anyone! Wait for about a month, and there it will be better to see how the market will develop!
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
November 20, 2018, 05:01:17 AM
To make the best choice on which altcoin you can invest in I recommend you to visit the bounty section of this forum there you will fine a lot of new projects at their icos stage with good potential for future profits but before you invest in any of them take your time to carry out personal research about the coin and read their white papers in other to make good choice. But to me I think mb8coin is one of the good projects that is going to be successful you can take a look at it.
Pages:
Jump to: