Pages:
Author

Topic: Which alts to buy? - page 25. (Read 52640 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 11
December 03, 2018, 07:59:34 AM
The best decision, I think - bouhght thats alts which after big price falling of BTC has a good and fast recover.  How I see, it such alt's like Stellar XML, Ethereum Classic, Veros and others. Just make a little resurch and you will find best decision.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
December 03, 2018, 07:37:26 AM
I recommend to buy the inspected coins. The most important currency in your crypto portfolio among altcoins should be Ethereum. This is a revolutionary cryptocurrency, thanks to which there are many projects. Also consider for yourself the possibility of buying EOS, ADA, TRX, ZRX, QTUM, ZCash BAT.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
December 03, 2018, 07:33:13 AM
the problem is to find the new coin that can do a big % of price grow...we must look for coins that are not ico or bounty but people are too stupid for this....I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anneli-elicoin-cpu-mining-only-exchange-available-3028302... people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
December 03, 2018, 07:26:41 AM
I think almost all of the altcoin prices are currently experiencing a huge price decline, so if you want to invest, then choose some altcoins that have the most stable value at the moment, such as Ethereum, Ripple and many others that you can make digital investment in, but remember, keep watching the price movements. In anticipation of further decline
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
December 03, 2018, 07:00:15 AM
Hey guys, which altcoins do you recommend to buy now? I recently bought Fantom token and I want to buy another currency. What do you recommend?

I dont recommend you to buy just 1 or 2 altcoins. You must have a portfolio which includes some stable coin, BTC, big altcoins like ETH, ADA, XRP etc... and some small altcoins. And you also have to diversify your alts like new or old projects, different technology, drop from ATH etc....

Activity: 276
December 03, 2018, 06:32:18 AM
As the market has hundreds of coins, to be exactly over 3000, it is really hard to pick good and promising coins. Crypto knowledge and some strategies like research, peer-to-peer consultation and consultation with crypto experts are needed to choose best ones. Some best coins I would like to recommend are ripple, stellar, cardano, tron, verge, ethereum.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 24, 2018, 01:44:32 PM
You can buy such altcoins as Aelf, Monero, Ripple, Wax. but best of all study the coins by yourself and choose without any suggests
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
November 24, 2018, 01:15:56 PM
Hey guys, which altcoins do you recommend to buy now? I recently bought Fantom token and I want to buy another currency. What do you recommend?
This is one of the reasons people make mistakes in their investments. You are looking for suggestions, then you will get random suggestions as answers. If you were the one that chose Fantom by yourself and you believe you have made the right choice, why not make further research by yourself, then if hounded confirmations, you can now come to people to know their opinion about that particular coin.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 24, 2018, 10:55:21 AM
Phantom good project. I recommend not to sell your tokens right now. If you have more deposit then you can buy EOS, TRX, NEM.
Activity: 448
November 24, 2018, 10:53:51 AM
I am confident that for most investors it will be right to invest in projects that already have their products, or those projects that already have very large time checks. Therefore, I believe that all this should definitely show us success in old projects.
Activity: 14
November 24, 2018, 10:50:23 AM
Guys, advise good ICO's
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
November 24, 2018, 10:17:55 AM
How exactly events will develop and how much one or another altcoin will cost no one knows and cannot know. Therefore, you can read public tables and forums, but it is better to rely on your intuition.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
November 24, 2018, 09:43:48 AM
Xrp is awesome coin with consistent performance, it had been most stable coin today and it can play a vital role in growth of e-commerce industry and xrp has have ability to do this. Thats why i recommend to you to buy xrp as long as you can.
Activity: 616
November 24, 2018, 08:42:16 AM
I recommend you buy XRP. It now has a very good price and can make a profit in the short and long term. In addition, the project has a very strong team that makes serious partnerships around the world. The success of the project is ensured!
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
November 24, 2018, 08:34:03 AM
I try to accumulate more DACC and Fusion. The first project has a strong team and background (try to watch on the website who advisers and consultants, it's great). The second has a big potential to develop in the financial/crypto economy. DYOR but I tell about ways
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
November 24, 2018, 08:27:16 AM

Well if you're talking about altcoin then I would still recommend Ethereum, especially now that its price is so low. I believe that it will rise again soon because there are still many projects that are using its own platform.
I highly recommend to buy the Stellar. I see the State of the Stellar who continue to experience these developments will be very nice with have it and seek to continue to support its growth, so by purchasing a Stellar as well as enhance and support for its growth.
Activity: 14
November 24, 2018, 08:21:57 AM
Tell me, what to invest at now?
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
November 24, 2018, 07:56:45 AM
Everyone should have own view related to recommended altcoins to buy now. Personally, I choose Ripple (XRP) and Stellar (XLM) to buy. I believe these altcoins will increase the rates faster than others. I am planning for short investment, it is the reason to choose the two coins.   
Activity: 504