Pages:
Author

Topic: Which alts to buy? - page 24. (Read 52640 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
December 06, 2018, 02:14:20 PM
LoyalCoin Update | 11-30-2018

We know you've been waiting for your weekly dose of LoyalCoin Update! On this week’s episode allow us to share with you latest milestones and updates all over the globe! Stay Loyal!

https://youtu.be/Ob-VnrAHpYk

Please follow us on all our social media channels.

Facebook: fb.me/LYLcoin
Twitter: twitter.com/loyalcoin
Telegram-Global: t.me/LoyalCoin
Instagram: Instagram.com/LoyalCoin

I copy this information on the pinned post on their telegram!
I believe on this project and the value around 30-40  sats in the market.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 06, 2018, 01:45:10 PM
You can choose among many projects. I'm still buying Eth

Ethereum is the choice #1 for many people. Experienced investors and traders understand that in a year this cryptocurrency will be restored, and its price will rise again. NEO has also many chances to gain.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
December 05, 2018, 05:06:51 PM
Now is the right time to buy crypto coins. I suggest you buy BTC, ETH, NEO, EOS, and LTC. Investing in the best coins makes us safer and at the end of this year, the price of crypto coins if increased is better for selling coins.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
December 05, 2018, 04:58:06 PM
my advice, if you want to invest and want to buy altcoins at this time, then you better buy Ethereum. because ethereum prices are currently declining. and if viewed from a graph of price movements, it is likely that etehreum prices will experience a significant increase in the future.

Yes, Ethereum is a good choice now as it is very cheap. As the real price of ETH is higher, the altcoin will be gaining next year and in 2020. Invest in this cryptocurrency. TRON, VeChain, Stellar, and NEO are also cool.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
December 03, 2018, 11:56:49 AM
It seems to me that it is safest to buy top coins, which I actually do. And for the experiment I decided to buy Cobin Hood.
Activity: 378
December 03, 2018, 11:50:01 AM
Currently, most tokens are at the bottom, so you can invest profitably in almost any token. It’s only imperative to adhere money management and diversify your investments. First of all, it’s advisable to invest in the main cryptocurrencies - Bitcoin, ethereum, waves. Several parts should be invested in obscure tokens. For example, the token of the BitDepositary (BDT) project can bring a lucrative profit.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
December 03, 2018, 11:30:50 AM
for me if I buy altcoins is longterm investment because of the longterm strategy you can earn big but before you choose a coin to buy you make sure that it has a potential for you to lose the bigger investor because it loses because of buying coin that is not so well known so many investors are losing so before buying it check and be sure to be seedy because not only is the coin selection you buy and hold for a long time if it's recommended to buy a coin only buy xrp bitcoin and eth even if the price is too low you can still earn a great deal on the value of those coin but now you can not buy because you can lose it because now is not quite able to see if you can buy a bitcoin but you can go along with the pro traders to get you involved in the purchase of potential coins.
copper member
Activity: 362
Merit: 1
December 03, 2018, 11:29:33 AM
Give a chance to a new project, do a research and see which unknown project has the most chance to explode once the bull market starts. Take a look at BTCN. The project itself is really good and seems that they have good prospect to make something out of it. The coin reached CMC in no time and it is already positioned in a couple of exchanges. The most important thing is that their development team is still extremely active and they're improving it daily.
It's good to choose new project launches but it's not necessarily that we can expect for a good value because still not yet proven to fluctuates high .For me I just wanted to buy those proven already and reliable to buy with people.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
December 03, 2018, 11:18:27 AM
Give a chance to a new project, do a research and see which unknown project has the most chance to explode once the bull market starts. Take a look at BTCN. The project itself is really good and seems that they have good prospect to make something out of it. The coin reached CMC in no time and it is already positioned in a couple of exchanges. The most important thing is that their development team is still extremely active and they're improving it daily.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
December 03, 2018, 09:38:39 AM
in my opinion all altcoins are suitable to be bought now because they are cheap. rarely can we buy altcoins at prices below the standard so don't miss them.
Activity: 773
December 03, 2018, 09:30:42 AM
Now, in connection with the situation that occurs in the cryptocurrency market, it is very difficult to make a forecast for a promising coin. The market is almost in a panic mood. I believe that coins that can be promising should have an exceptionally good product that should always be in demand and be in demand.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
December 03, 2018, 09:02:54 AM
You can choose among many projects. I'm still buying Eth
Activity: 322
December 03, 2018, 09:00:44 AM
Hey guys, which altcoins do you recommend to buy now? I recently bought Fantom token and I want to buy another currency. What do you recommend?
I never like to advise someone to buy something, just write in what altcoin I personally believe and keep in my portfolio. In my opinion today Ripple have a good potential in this market. The price is really rising today, and that makes RIpple suitable for our investment.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
December 03, 2018, 08:55:09 AM
my advice, if you want to invest and want to buy altcoins at this time, then you better buy Ethereum. because ethereum prices are currently declining. and if viewed from a graph of price movements, it is likely that etehreum prices will experience a significant increase in the future.
Activity: 736
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
December 03, 2018, 08:51:43 AM
Hey guys, which altcoins do you recommend to buy now? I recently bought Fantom token and I want to buy another currency. What do you recommend?

I think I will tell you that. You should now consider yourself the best coins from the top list. They have fallen in price and you can safely afford them. Buying something outside the top 50-100 you are at great risk.
Activity: 231
December 03, 2018, 08:49:55 AM
you can invest in ethereum for long term which is one of the best coin after bitcoin you can also invest in neo which have potential to grow in future
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
December 03, 2018, 08:46:21 AM
Don't decide on new coins that you don't know, invest in altcoins that have been registered as altcoins with the best rank in the market
very many choices, they are trusted, with large trading volumes, so you don't need to fear that the altcoin you have will become shitcoin
Activity: 160
Merit: 0
December 03, 2018, 08:40:41 AM

The high market cap ones are the most safe options: ETH, Monero, NEO, BNB and others.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
December 03, 2018, 08:38:55 AM
I can suggest buying UTRUST,  a good project with potential of exponential growth in is market.  Aside from that you can also look at NEM, still cheap atm, LYL have always been aggressive on their partnership, that is if you want to invest in a younger tokens but shows active development.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
December 03, 2018, 08:21:02 AM
I recommend to buy ethereum, it's a good altcoin and good for long term investment, if you want to buy 1 more altcoin how about cardano good for long term as well.
Pages:
Jump to: