Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Bitcoin Exchange do you use and why ? - page 29. (Read 106974 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 100
I'm using btc-e. Its a really good site with simple design and extra security.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I use Bitstamp. They have a very clean interface and look really legit to me. I believe they are honest businesspeople and aren't going to scam me. Do you think that it is safe to store your whole stash of BTC on their site?

It's never safe to keep your BTC on an online exchange. Remember what happened with Mt.Gox. They were, at a point, legit as well.

Keep your BTC in your own wallet. It's quite easy to get them into an exchange Wink

Yes that's right.

My advice is, to withdraw your funds on an exchange every time, you finished your trading session. It shouldn't be risky at all then.
Activity: 812
Merit: 587
Space Lord
I use Bitstamp. They have a very clean interface and look really legit to me. I believe they are honest businesspeople and aren't going to scam me. Do you think that it is safe to store your whole stash of BTC on their site?

It's never safe to keep your BTC on an online exchange. Remember what happened with Mt.Gox. They were, at a point, legit as well.

Keep your BTC in your own wallet. It's quite easy to get them into an exchange Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Relax!
Poloniex and BIT-X. They are trustworthy and reliable!
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
I use localbitcoins myself, because I don't want to do ID verification and I like to do cash trades.

Do u do only F2F transactions on localbitcoins or do online transactions as well ?

I have only done a few trades and they are all face-to-face cash trades. It is the safest way IMHO, as long as the traders have some good feedback, and we meet in a public place.
Activity: 196
Bitstamp. Good volume, reliable and transparent.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1049
I use localbitcoins myself, because I don't want to do ID verification and I like to do cash trades.

Do u do only F2F transactions on localbitcoins or do online transactions as well ?
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I always used btc- e which is really reliable and easy to use. I'm in love with this site. Some times when I need $ I use xmlgold. Their fees are also too low its also a good site.

Thanks
Activity: 378
be your self
bitcoin to realmoney im use local exchanger
bitcoin to other crypto just use bittrex cause simple and fast i think Cool
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Bitfinex is definitely my favorite.

-Good volume
-Lots of nice features and options
-Reliable
-Support is responsive enough

I used btc-e in the past but trying to get any kind of support was a nightmare, I literally got a response after a month, and it was barely comprehensible. I miss the trollbox though.
Kraken - fast, nice and reliable!
Activity: 252
cryptsy,because they have secure transactions and they are reliable.There support is fast too!
yeah cryptsy too but wait 4 confirmation to deposit no problem
super fast response its needen one  Wink
Activity: 662
I am using btc-e as well, as it doesn't require me to go through an ID verification process before I can trade bitcoin.
Activity: 252
bitcoin.co.id
fast withdraw and big community  Smiley
Activity: 127
#1 Reseller
cryptsy,because they have secure transactions and they are reliable.There support is fast too!
Activity: 686
December 29, 2014, 03:44:13 PM
I use coinage.ph because it's one of the easiest to use here in my country, very easy verification process. Smiley

But I'm planning to eventually shift into bitstamp.
Activity: 378
be your self
December 28, 2014, 11:17:08 PM
i mostly use bittrex and sometimes use btc-e too, dont know probably enjoy with that site
Activity: 476
December 28, 2014, 06:01:09 PM
use btc-e and bitstamp
whichever give me best price at that moment
bittrex for altcoin trading
Pages:
Jump to: