Pages:
Author

Topic: Which bounty campaign is very good now? - page 2. (Read 7451 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 10
I suggest to you do the Krypital bounties. Normally they mange the bounties really well. They already manage some awesome projects like Cybermiles, Arcblock, Merculet, Egretia and Project Eloncity is ongoing. just try for that.
Activity: 140
I think  if the bounty campaign has a good  manager, then it is already most of its success because a good manager will choose a promising project and will be able to agree with the developers on a good payment for the participants.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I think you should try Eloncity holds by the Krypital bounty managers. Rules are strict but with the experience I can say that Krypital holds bounties of genuine and successful ICOs and if you could follow the rules properly, you can get the best what you did
Activity: 434
Merit: 278
He signature campaign is still the best option in the bounty to the present. but social media starts promising, too. There is even a campaign that makes social media campaigns for earning higher current
Activity: 161
We still have an opening in Inmediate campaign Smiley  you can check it out.
but there are also promising projects there as usual you must do your own research as well.
try picking some bounty campaign that you loved to invest so that you can promote them very well.
if such a case you're not wasting your time.
I Hope you can find a better campaign to join in good luck Smiley
I hope this helps happy bounty hunting if you have any questions feel free to ask Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
the Pdata is very promising and there are very good money collection for development, I recommend to take an interest in this project
the project is extended because of price altcoin is down.and much of project now is so long time
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
I think that PDATA is a very promising bounty campaign, but they are already at the final stage. However, it is not excluded that the organizers will add a few more weeks.
Activity: 168
actually a lot of bounty campaigns that look good, but it does not guarantee that the bounty campaign will not be scam, although bounty campaign is a large allocation of funds and the number of participants there are also many possibilities also to be a scam, so before participating in bounty campaign should read about the information about the bounty campaign, such as reading the whitepaper first
Activity: 350
the Pdata is very promising and there are very good money collection for development, I recommend to take an interest in this project
Activity: 98
Merit: 12
it's hard to find a good bounty campaign, but I think GigTricks is one of good bounty campaign because the allocation is very large
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
There are a few bounties which are pretty good at the moment. They are normally managed by well-respected bounty managers and teams including AmaZix, and Wapinter.

However, the best one for me at the moment, is Uncloak.
Activity: 238
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
Hey buddy this post is very helpful to find out good bounties from reply. These days I am doing eloncity bounty program. Now im gonna participate more bounties from your post. Thank you
Activity: 73
I am following Vidy ico bounty,Vidy has invented the first single-page invisible embed layer for video, run on the Ethereum blockchain. this platform have strong team, alear roadmap, idea is impresive as well their bounty is live you can have a look https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-vidycoin-decentralized-ad-network-50m-vidycoin-4562571
Activity: 9
I personally try to participate in the bounty, which has already collected softcap. Experienced team, participation of large funds in private sale.
This means that the project is not 99% Scam and will be released on the exchange. Here is an example-ico EON, which has already collected $ 5 million. But in those projects I want to invest that I actually I'm going to do
Activity: 41
The PRiVCY bounty is very good now.
They have a lot of ways to advertise this project and they have a great community.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Hi There,

A lots of bounty campaign are running now, But i can't find a good bounty to go through.Please suggest me some good bounty campaign. I wanna work some good bounty not scam or fail bounty  Embarrassed Sad Please help me by suggesting good bounties.

Thank You everyone.

In my own opinion, i am currently joining jinbi right now because i believe that their signature campaign do really have the best amount of payment which is pay per post, you can actually check my campaign to look at its platform and it was managed by sylon.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
Now I'm participating in several campaigns. I think that PDATA is one of the best projects. I waited a long time for it, and it seemed to me very promising.
Activity: 104
You can join to EON bounty campaign. I recommend to participate a good team with an excellent realized idea. Eon Foundation raises $5 million for blockchain game publishing. As the first dApp game for EON - a token with such a potential will be much in the future.
Activity: 196
You cannot say exactly which one would be the best bounty campaign. And also it differs according to the bounty that you are going to do. Therefore It is really good to check the ICO ratings of the project before you involved in a bounty. There are many ICO rating sites available at right now such as ICOBench , ICOTracker etc. and you should check from at least 2 and get an idea bout the project. A well as it is important to check who conducts the bounty because at the end of the day, how many tokens you'll get depends on them. According to my point of view, good bounty managers are Kryptal, Amazix, 10x Bounties, CryptoServices etc.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
To date, in my opinion there is no worthy bounty at all. Each previous month there were several good campaigns that were hoped for. Now everything is very meager and long
Pages:
Jump to: