Pages:
Author

Topic: Which bounty campaign is very good now? - page 9. (Read 7451 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 10
But the best advice I can give is to find the ICO itself. Read the forum, communicate with people and soon you will begin to understand how to choose good and quality ICO.
Activity: 152
GREENISHCOIN I like this bounty. I think she'll have a good future. There is still a whole month will go to the bounty program.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
There is no easy way to find good ICO to take participated in bounty campaign. We have search,read, understand the ICO before jump in. After that also your luck is important because not all good ICO reached there soft cap.
Activity: 188
Nagricoin is the best bounty now. They have a good promising future and the best ICO price which I ever seen
Activity: 350
Merit: 103
When joining Bitcoin, I like the most is the bonus campaign. Write articles by topic, answer quality questions then post your article up to the end of the campaign if you sell you will have more money for your bitcoin. I work a lot and in many companies uchavstvuyu.Vy have to try everything on your own skin. And read the forum here for a long time already otpisali.Potratte a bit of time and you yourself will know what companies to go to, and what not even to look .. I wish good luck to you!!
Activity: 392
Great project have a good team and so many good concept and i think this project will be succesfully at the future. https://all-stocks.net
Activity: 60
Merit: 6
I am managing two ver promising project's bounties. Tigereum.io and Tokenpay.com feel free to join any of them. or both of them.

Will do...can you elaborate on "promising"?
Activity: 37
Lots of bounties out there.......Just have to watch out for them. A lot of them get posted in altcoins>bounty section too
Activity: 149
Hi There,

A lots of bounty campaign are running now, But i can't find a good bounty to go through.Please suggest me some good bounty campaign. I wanna work some good bounty not scam or fail bounty  Embarrassed Sad Please help me by suggesting good bounties.

Thank You everyone.

Yes if my advice you should follow ICO BGX this according to my projects THIS great ICO BGX use the platform and it's more secure. This project is still very long and you still have the opportunity to join in the ICO project.
Activity: 88
Organicco is a very project, and its has a bounty program that cuts across all levels from newbie to legendary. The bounty campaign is currently ongoing you should check it out. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty24m-gbp-organicco-green-tech-proven-technology-3777991
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
The signature campaigns of ICO still remain the most attractive for obtaining good generosity. However, recently it has become quite difficult to participate in them. Because they are less likely to achieve positive results. There are also many fraudulent ICO projects, we need state regulation of the ICO process to protect both our rights and the rights of investors. However, it seems that the state bodies in this case to prevent fraud are in no hurry. Maybe they want this activity to be compromised? After all, in this case, all the crypto currency is compromised.
Activity: 358
Merit: 29
ASO Service
Hi,  please bring me the best bounty search site, i want to make money from it
For experience, you can follow the best bounty managers, as they carefully select projects for which they are taken.
Activity: 6
Hi,  please bring me the best bounty search site, i want to make money from it
Activity: 210
Now Lot of Bounty Campaign Running.U can Check Any Project roadMap,Whiteaper,Check on Ico Bench website FOr rating And Check on Bounty Manager..If u all follow You can find Good Project For bounty..
Activity: 154
Hi There,

A lots of bounty campaign are running now, But i can't find a good bounty to go through.Please suggest me some good bounty campaign. I wanna work some good bounty not scam or fail bounty  Embarrassed Sad Please help me by suggesting good bounties.

Thank You everyone.
My opinion is you go with scidex. I've been following them for awhile now- they are creating a platform for science sharing.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
I like Smart Containers. Its concept is very good plus the presence of the product itself. This ICO project is well-prepared that they can show their finished product to everyone. They have such a knowledgeable developers that also thinks about their costumer's concern. This is the kind of ICO that we need.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Any time I come across this question, I look out for the person that will give an answer to it. Good bounty. In terms of reward or in terms of market value? It is hard to tell which bounty will turn out good with regard to the market value of the token or coin in exchange. But you can know a good bounty by token reward when you look at the reward allocation table.
Activity: 364
If you do not know what to choose the company should not ask others to help. There is an easy way to choose the company that will soon end and that almost collected the necessary amount of money.
Activity: 434
I love this Game!
Pages:
Jump to: