Pages:
Author

Topic: Which bounty campaign is very good now? - page 4. (Read 7451 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 12
Theres a lot of bounty campaign that accept like you just join there and obey the rules of them but find some ico that trusted and can update daily and reply to those participants that apply for there  questions thats the good ico to apply with find ico like that.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
You can join to EON bounty campaign. The market is falling and it's time to earn eon tokens. I am sure that this coin will be very costly in the future.
Activity: 340
Merit: 0
if the new project is all still a scam, if you want to see the project is real then wait until the end of bounty, and they pay the bh, or just try you see whitepaper and their team, it's hard to find real project real now.
Activity: 59
you have to search for good bounties. you have got telegram and Twitter facebook there have a lot of bounties. you just looking for and bounties supply road map whiteshit everything know about any bounties. you confirm for bounties then you can complete it
Activity: 84
if you want to find a good bounty company you need to learn how to evaluate the prospects of the future of the project.
1. Examine the site (it should be about the product and not about the sale)
2. Examine a Road map(Important modesty is output and the timing the faster the better)
3. Study White paper (how many pages, how many water, how many specificity)
4. Study the team (Google reputation, competence, experience of the company in which a member of the team worked before)
5. Study Advisors ( there are two kinds of advisors some do it for money others for the idea)
6. Learn social. network (nacalco wallsee community, what comments they write, analyze, think through their head)
7. Read the forum and Signature (obrashaite attention to the signature of the senior participants of the forum they are already experienced and well versed in the market of their choice is a good recommendation) All good and good luck
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Hi There,

A lots of bounty campaign are running now, But i can't find a good bounty to go through.Please suggest me some good bounty campaign. I wanna work some good bounty not scam or fail bounty  Embarrassed Sad Please help me by suggesting good bounties.

Thank You everyone.

There are a lot of good companies for bonuses, you just need to choose the right ones, check the document, team, rewards, white paper, if that's all right then you can try.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
That would be Worldopoly. This game app is  powered by in a blochchain. Once you downlaod this app, make sure to collect all the crystals that can exchange into money. The more crystals you collected from Airmininer, the marrier and better.
Activity: 52
Hi There,

A lots of bounty campaign are running now, But i can't find a good bounty to go through.Please suggest me some good bounty campaign. I wanna work some good bounty not scam or fail bounty  Embarrassed Sad Please help me by suggesting good bounties.

Thank You everyone.

On Bitcointalk all bounty are good. But for participate in bounty program you need minimum jr. member on bitcoin talk or you need facebook, instagram, twitter, medium, telegram and reddit account.
Activity: 48
actually i also finding a good bounty. there are more scam projects and bounties . i think you can get more bounty programmes on bountylord.com.but i dont tell you apply all he bounties on there. you have to get to know what is the concept of the project and what are the ratings given by rating websites, like icoratings.com , icobench.com
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
in this forum, there are many good bounty campaigns in the Bounties (Altcoins), or you can find good bounty campaign in the bounty site, like BountyHive.io or Bounty0x.io
Activity: 99
actually, there are a lot of good bounty campaign, it's just difficult to determine which bounty campaign is good or not, try to check the whitepaper first, usually, the team documenting what their goals, vision, and income or bounty models are in the whitepaper
Activity: 56
Anda harus memulai yang dasar-dasar dahulu untuk meyakinkan niat anda untuk memilih hadiah yang tepat,lihatlah dulu orang-orang yang ada didalamnya itu benar-benar berfikiran untuk memajukan suatu proyek atau hanya mengisi waktu yang kosong saja .
Activity: 280
Try bounties which are managed by AmaZix. Media Protocol is one of them and their bounty is worth participating. They have lots of different campaigns.

Here it is: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-media-protocol-protocol-for-the-audience-economy-15k-eth-rewards-3397199
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Hi There,

A lots of bounty campaign are running now, But i can't find a good bounty to go through.Please suggest me some good bounty campaign. I wanna work some good bounty not scam or fail bounty  Embarrassed Sad Please help me by suggesting good bounties.

Thank You everyone.

You have to read whitepaper and website to know how good their bounty and dont forget to search in listing web such as icobench and icorating as your guide.
You know nobody to know is the ico will be success or not.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Try all if you have fb,Twitter.

I go by your advice. Sometimes we may not know which bounty will bring huge reward but we have to try. How ever, thread with caution, run from bounties that requires you send certain amount of bitcoin or ETH to an address before you get reward. You will loss all your earnings. Stay wise!
I do not even pay attention to such companies, because it definitely looks like a fraud. It is necessary to send such complaints to such companies in order to eradicate them from information space.
Activity: 106
Try all if you have fb,Twitter.

I go by your advice. Sometimes we may not know which bounty will bring huge reward but we have to try. How ever, thread with caution, run from bounties that requires you send certain amount of bitcoin or ETH to an address before you get reward. You will loss all your earnings. Stay wise!
Activity: 6
Hi There,

Thank You everyone.

to many new project now. and can't reach the soft cap.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1
There are many kinds of bounty of this so i would like bounty campaign the name of iwantapony. He is trusted and best person in this bounty campaign. Now i already campaign Facebook and Twitter that's  very easy task of this. If you want to more campaign of this bounty such as blog signature and video campaign that's more profit from this. You can do this i like this.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
I have found one bounty, I won't share which one but I will say that it is promoting new exchange.
First check ICO then join bounty and allways look to find legit projects.
Activity: 1
in this forum there are also bounty campaign available, try looking in the Bounties (Altcoins), and it is difficult to determine which bounty campaign is not a scam
Pages:
Jump to: