Pages:
Author

Topic: Which bounty campaign is very good now? - page 10. (Read 7451 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 1
To know which bounty campaign to join, do read the whitepaper and find out about their development team and possibly if the have reached soft cap or about to hit hard cap. These are good clues to choosing a good bounty campaign
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
Hi There,

A lots of bounty campaign are running now, But i can't find a good bounty to go through.Please suggest me some good bounty campaign. I wanna work some good bounty not scam or fail bounty  Embarrassed Sad Please help me by suggesting good bounties.

Thank You everyone.
bounty should be selected, it has become a profession!) Since a lot of bench, if you are new to this and do not understand the 95% you will have a scam. I think that soon this market will end
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
it's hard to find a good bounty campaign, but I think GigTricks is one of good bounty campaign because the allocation is very large
Activity: 156
Right now I'm following a blockshipping bounty handled by bounty of Amaziix managers and I think this is one good bounty this year
Activity: 673
Merit: 10
Hi There,

A lots of bounty campaign are running now, But i can't find a good bounty to go through.Please suggest me some good bounty campaign. I wanna work some good bounty not scam or fail bounty  Embarrassed Sad Please help me by suggesting good bounties.

Thank You everyone.

you should always try a lot of ico and you should always study hard so you can get many prizes from one to another if this can work well maybe you will get it.
Activity: 623
Merit: 100
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
 It's a matter of luck to get good bounty now. Because many bounty are scam. I know some good bounty such as Open
collectors network, Entry money, Safein, Iagon, Bitsprit, xmoneta.
Activity: 58
Choosing from the stream of bounty campaigns can be a difficult task so you need to analyze before joining any bounty so as not to engage in a wrong bounty. The things which you need to analyse is that who is managing campaign, is the campaign being managed  in proper way ( their are many bounty campaigns which are running in very poor state), budget and currency of bounty.The social media thread of bounty.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Many people have had MEW hacked. And 95% of them participated in a Scam Airdrop. Therefore you should always use an empty MEW. And almost all Airdrop collect the data of the participants.
Activity: 238
It is difficult to give advice here. I do not know in which companies you are comfortable to participate, Maybe you have little time and then the SMM do not suit you. Or you can not make a video or the rank does not allow you to participate in the signature. You yourself should choose.
Activity: 69
Some bounty has good start but have a bad ending ,while some has bad a start but made a successful ending.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
So hard to find what campaign will be successful after the bounty ends. Some bounty campaign ended by not distributing bounty rewards other campaign lowered the amount of tokens to be distributed among the participants.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
I'm part of the XYO company. Today it is the most advertised ICO. I am sure she has a great future and a very useful idea for all mankind.
Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyxyo-decentralized-crypto-location-oracle-network-3-million-in-rewards-3053801
Activity: 70
Дoбpый дeнь . Кoмпaний мнoгo и зa мнoгими нe ycпeть. Пocмoтpитe Monsterbit и ponzitrust. Moгyт cтaть для вac cчacтливыми !)
Activity: 24
I think the person who optimize is responsible for that
Activity: 126
Bounty program today is a lot. Some are really good there is also a scam. To avoid a good scam and Bounty selection and have good prospects you should choose it based on the following things.
Choose a project that has a vulnerable time of 2-3 months only.
Learn whitepaper carefully.
Look at the composition of his team is competent and professional or not.
See the acquisition of soft cap has been reached or not.
Activity: 336
If u are looking for a good bounty campaign we have to look at, They all want to run the project with success. Best bounty company is that company after which u`ll get good coins, it doesn't make any sense after doing promo for several weeks u end up not getting a dollar worth of crypto.
Activity: 60
Merit: 6
Thug Coin  is a fun one to cut your teeth on. They dont take them selves too seriously but it has all the moving parts of a global ICO.
Activity: 322
Merit: 111
You can do some research on the project first, see how the team and roadmap is, whether you think it will have bright future. Then choose a few to participate. You can also consider bounty like translation bounty or signature bounty, which will generally get you more coins.
Activity: 462
it's really hard to say which campaign is now profitable. I think now it is necessary to look for campaigns where there are few participants.
Only in such campaigns there is a chance to make good money.
Pages:
Jump to: