Pages:
Author

Topic: Which bounty campaign is very good now? - page 5. (Read 7451 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 0
You should not miss this project
I think you should join the eloncity project (EGT) with experienced team I think joining this project will be profitable
http://www.eloncity.com)
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I try to follow the good if I think. Because it will not know which one will be really good before following it. Try to follow after walking a while if it is good in continue or if can not stay in and look for others. There may be some good BM we follow like amazix, sylon or others
Activity: 168
It's very difficult to find a good company right now. I have one principle at the moment, I select the best for me and I add to myself again the time of my life. Now I have chosen a project for Shivom - as for me a very promising project.
Activity: 62
I have the same idea, there are now many scam bonus campaign, how can find a good campaign now?
Activity: 32
One of the best ones out there in my opinion is Sparkster. Details in my signature. Fun video that explains what the project offers here: https://youtu.be/88wEsaBXsEY

Happy bounty hunting!
Faheem
Activity: 206
When I first start doing Bounties, I didn't really give much thought to the underlying ICO and what it provided or offered, nor whether it was likely to succeed.  Some ended up being a waste of time, but seeing as there's no financial outlay, it was ONLY a waste of my TIME.  Now, I spend lots more time looking at the ICO, what they're offering, what they hope to achieve, the Team that has been put together.  My signature block will give you an excellent idea of something that I actually believe will make a difference to the world - FarmaTrust.
Activity: 126
try a lot of bounty campaigns if you have social network accounts with 5k + friends
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
Nice question though! If u want the best one cos of the award - there are a plenty of projects. If u wanna know about really well projects that can change the game - my bad, looking for it by myself too  Wink
Activity: 67
if you participate in twitter and facebook, then take everything that you can, more likely to earn, if the signature, look at my signature
Activity: 448
I think now the best bounty campaign related with crypto-exchanges. They are well assembled cap and then more likely to grow even in a falling market. For example, Qurrex, Nauticus, CQGX and others
Of course, I fully agree with you, since the crypto currency market is growing very rapidly today and to satisfy all requests of users, it is necessary to increase the number of crypto exchange resources. and indeed because of this one of the best destinations for selecting Bounty companies, this is the ico company of new exchanges and exchangers.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
I think now the best bounty campaign related with crypto-exchanges. They are well assembled cap and then more likely to grow even in a falling market. For example, Qurrex, Nauticus, CQGX and others
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Eloncity is good project and bounty from Kryptal group!
am want participate!
Activity: 416
Merit: 21
as of today spring role and block shipping both the bounty campaigns are running successfully for more successful bounties check in this website www.liquidico.com
Activity: 210
Masa Depan Kerja
it is true that now many fraud projects / as you say scem maybe you can see the project I am currently following Now that pay weekly and surely it is quite difficult to find it you have to be patient to get it.
but I think it's not a scam mnurut me only the price of coin that goes down then we do not get a gift with what we think.
Activity: 134
Hi There,

A lots of bounty campaign are running now, But i can't find a good bounty to go through.Please suggest me some good bounty campaign. I wanna work some good bounty not scam or fail bounty  Embarrassed Sad Please help me by suggesting good bounties.

Thank You everyone.

Actually, all the running bounty programs are good. Now I am following a bounty program campaign from WBB (World Bit Bank), you may be interested in being a participant or investing with ICO WBB, it only takes time to analyze. I'll embed the Bounty link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-world-bit-bank-the-worlds-first-legal-cryptocurrency-bank-3263020
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
I usually do not share this information, but today I'm bursting inside, I want to share. I really liked a few bounties and I walked in today. Nextpakk Uhive Mefy Monvid Onegame Recommend for you.
Thanks for sharing! I’m looking for a campaign so I’ll check those for sure!
Activity: 59
Banyak kampanye coba anda ikuti semua kampanye.karna semua kampanye tidak sama hadiah nya
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Hi There,

A lots of bounty campaign are running now, But i can't find a good bounty to go through.Please suggest me some good bounty campaign. I wanna work some good bounty not scam or fail bounty  Embarrassed Sad Please help me by suggesting good bounties.

Thank You everyone.
you can check the website and whitpaper this project https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-dav-decentralize-autonomous-vehicles-bancor-2619886 I think this project has a good future and you can join in bounty Content Creation 30% gift from the allocation of bounty
Activity: 434
Merit: 108
I usually do not share this information, but today I'm bursting inside, I want to share. I really liked a few bounties and I walked in today. Nextpakk Uhive Mefy Monvid Onegame Recommend for you.
Activity: 79
Merit: 2
Actually, in this forum, there are many bounty campaigns in Bounties (Altcoins) you just choose bounty campaign which you will join in it, or you can also find bounty campaign in bounty sites like bountyhive.io and bounty0x.io
Pages:
Jump to: