Pages:
Author

Topic: Which bounty campaign is very good now? - page 7. (Read 7451 times)

Activity: 283
Merit: 100
there running lot of campaigns but good campaigns are svandis,ubex,paygine,quadrant and tradingene this are best campaigns these are good project and these and have better team effort.
Activity: 336
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
There are so many good projects right now coming in and out. I would say that I like the Smart Containers project. Its good that they didn't just concentrate on raising money but their also into what the people needs. Their project focuses on logistic system, sounds ordinary but this one is far way different from the other with the same concept. Their product was already done and tested that's why my I know that this will be successful.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I like AVATARA bounty program. Firstly they proposed high payments for supporting their project AVATARA.WORLD. Secondly AVATARA has good idea, good team and in legit country for ICO. And no KYC.
Activity: 280
It seems you found and joined Yumerium bounty. As far as I researched, it a good bounty campaign. You can also try Media Protocol bounty, too.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
I find that it is increasingly more difficult to find a good bounty campaign. Even ones run by great bounty mangers have been let down or moved away from it (don't know the reasons), and then it's left in the hands of the ICO guys who don't appear to have a clue what to do. Get's messy.

I haven't found a good, legit one for sometime.
Activity: 206
Now you can participate in the EON bounty campaign. It will take 7 weeks. Even newbie can participate in the signature campaign and earn decent money.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
In this forum has many bounty campaigns, you can choose to do. In my experience, highly recommend you choose the bounty which handle by Krypital team, one of the live bounty campaign is Eloncity, you can join now, the 1st week was started from 08/06/2018
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
It's hard to find the legit bounties because no one knows if it is legit or scam. Just find a bounty in the market place altcoins and try to figured out if what bounties the best for you. Our investment in every bounties is our instincs. We have to trust bounties we joined in. many bounties are scam but we have to trust the other bounties to earn more. For me, I only joined in the bounties that I know best and popular to people.
Hi There,

A lots of bounty campaign are running now, But i can't find a good bounty to go through.Please suggest me some good bounty campaign. I wanna work some good bounty not scam or fail bounty  Embarrassed Sad Please help me by suggesting good bounties.

Thank You everyone.
There are a lot of bounties but you can choose by their bounty manager. I can recommend bounties run by Amazix, I don't have any problem with their management.
Activity: 104
I saw many many bounty/ airdrop programs now, but I also don't know what are true program. I did airdrop of many programs, but didn't get anything. I think, you should study and find information about programs on forums as bitcointalk before do it.
Activity: 270
Merit: 15
I discovered Cherr.io, simple goals, great team who look dedicated, doesn't post any twitter post who can be useless, and a nice project behind because it's all about donation. They might be not known ver well with all these ico running but it gave me a good impression, invested a bit, let's see where it can go.
Activity: 360
I will not recommend the bounty.Before joining a bounty campaign,visit the project site and you watch the team, roadmap, reviews of the manager. Yes, it takes a long time, but you will have a general idea of the bounty project.
Activity: 27
Try it all if you work hard and be patient, just facebook and twitter
Activity: 154
Hello friend. very difficult to know bounty is a scam or not. I can only participate as much in this forum. the more you participate in the bounty the less your chances of getting a bounty scam.
Hi There,

A lots of bounty campaign are running now, But i can't find a good bounty to go through.Please suggest me some good bounty campaign. I wanna work some good bounty not scam or fail bounty  Embarrassed Sad Please help me by suggesting good bounties.

Thank You everyone.
I learned the website, whitepaper, and I check the team from beaxy, I think this is a good bounty for you to follow, you can open through this link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-beaxy-4-bxy-reward-3104313 hope to help you
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
These BountyProjects do not take much time. I think the more the better . More chance of profit. You need to have accounts in social networks and corresponding wallets and participate in many bounty projects and airdrops.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 251
actually bounty everything is good and good, but not yet can be described the final result of the project will softcup or hardcup from the target, and the investors believe
Activity: 42
Can not know which campaign is really good. But find out information and see who runs that campaign. Trustworthy people will be very successful. You see that project in the future. development team how. I recommend you. Join multiple campaigns at once. It will get you more money. and limited fraudulent campaigns
Activity: 185
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/paused-bounty-vanigio-the-future-of-shopping-3432540
I think this is good bounty program, you can look at the founder and while paper, this listed on ico track, ico bench, ... I can potentially see it being huge, depenedent on the progression and how they attack there roadmap and goals
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
i think signature campaign is still the best option in the bounty to the present. but social media starts promising, too. There is even a campaign that makes social media campaigns for earning higher current and I would also advise you to participate in this company Sparkster ICO Bounty

I've heard about this project before! But did not give the value! Me seems complex platform! What conditions does this project require for the company to sign? If you can explain please!  I will be very grateful!
Pages:
Jump to: