Pages:
Author

Topic: Which bounty campaign is very good now? - page 20. (Read 7454 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
As long as this is a company we have to look at, They all want to run the project with success, interesting sites, good team, who helped the project to succeed, and which is my choice,
EOZ LENDING PLATFORM, which builds unlimited bundling and crypto currency funding systems around the world.
Activity: 159
Merit: 0
Nowadays, the ICO market is mushrooming after the rain, even the more experienced Scam the less likely to be a toddler in the bounty, so it's a mistake to have the experiences of the previous ones passed on. For example, here are the basics and what's more, we invite people to add

1. Anonymous team
This sign is probably sure everyone knows. The first thing to do is to check the development team of an ICO project. People will need to know the information such as the company behind the project, where the company is located, and who is involved in the project. Because if this is a good project, why should they hide their identity?
In addition, if a person is really interested in a project, they will want to know who the CEO or CTO of the project is, or even find a way to get in touch with the project and the pulse. around it.
 So, the anonymous team is a sign that needs attention first.

2. Vague whitepaper
Whitepaper is a great barrier for us because English is not our native language. In addition, the whitepaper of a project will often be very long, so reading a project's whitepaper can be said to be a torture. However, reading the whitepaper is a must if everyone wants to invest in an ICO, which may not catch on, but that is a must.
Things that need attention on a whitepaper are the in-depth explanations of their problem. They can talk about ideas, markets, etc. But if they are a really good project, they will have a thorough explanation of the actual use cases of the project. If it's a fraudulent ICO project, then in the whitepaper there will be less technical issues, they will not talk about blockchains, decentralized issues, etc., which they will often try to talk about. of the project or how, how nice.

3. No community or less interaction with the community
Each project will usually have its own community to discuss the project. Depending on the project, they will develop their community on a variety of media, be it on bitcointalk.com, telegram, slack, discord, etc.
What people are looking for in this community is whether it is big, whether there are many people questioning the project and how the development team answers those questions. Having passed the first sign means that everyone in the community knows who is behind the project, so if the development team wants to cheat a large community like that then it will be very difficult.
But how does a new project have a large community? If the ICO project is really good then the development team will build their community before they are ICO. Of course, nothing is certain, but most likely.
For me, an ICO project with a larger community, I will feel much more secure.

4. Activity on Github is not much
Github is a web site that any ICO project must use, because this is where the development team shows people what they are doing, what the outcome is. When examining the Github of an ICO project that people see no or little activity of the development team, this is a very suspicious sign.
Maybe people will not understand Github, but this is also an important step to check whether this project is potentially fraudulent or not.

5. ICO Website fake
Making the ICO fake website is likely to become a hot trend for scammers this year. In the past year 2017 there have been many cases like this and have caused many people to lose a lot of money, of course, the scammers are the most beneficiaries and this is also a good way to use. But there are many prey stabbed in.
At this point, we need to know a trick to know if this site is secure or not, that is to check the SSL certificate (SSL certificate). When people visit an ICO's website, look next to the domain name and click on the green locks. When checking the SSL certificate, we can know which company is behind the site, for example ICO of the Telegram will show the company name is Telegram for example, if the name of another company that is. is definitely a fake website.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Only one that I know of.. Retainly
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
In my opinion, the best bounty company is that company after which you will get good coins, the price of which will only grow. Good crypt project = a good bounty company.
Activity: 462
Good Morning
Now there are a lot of companies that you should pay attention to. They have a well-thought-out road map, interesting sites, a strong team that moves the project and in my opinion has a high priority)))
CryptoFlix 
FLOGmall 
ENLTE
Lendroid
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
Here is an ICO I believe in and will keep my out for their bounty when it starts:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31823480

With only 1 reply and it's only a dead thread? Hold your breath man, that's not even worth to join or invest. They only create any shit token with bitcoin name as their nick token (or likely i can say it's only a troll token). If you look more carefully and deeply, you will find another ICO which has big potential to groeth rather than that.

I highly recommend beaxy
because they give 4% allocation of total supply
Too bad they ahve closed all bounties registration because they have reached their limit participants. Ah, fyi, UTRUST even gave 5% as bounty amount. It was higher than beaxy, wasn't it?
Activity: 74
Merit: 17
Hi There,

A lots of bounty campaign are running now, But i can't find a good bounty to go through.Please suggest me some good bounty campaign. I wanna work some good bounty not scam or fail bounty  Embarrassed Sad Please help me by suggesting good bounties.

Thank You everyone.
Here is one of the greatest bounties I have ever joined: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30891180, I hope you find it interesting.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
It's hard to say which campaigns are profitable now, I think now finding campaigns with few participants, a good bonus campaign and good potential means that they are less pro-cyber-scam and they will achieved hardcap.
copper member
Activity: 140
Red Lanterns ICO Bounty campaign member who have earned at least 300 REDL tokens during the entire campaign period automatically claim to receive a 5% discount on the first consultation with an Expert in RL mobile application that is available for downloading in App Store and Google Play Market right now.
Activity: 19
a very good bounty campaign is the bounty who have an allocated % of earning example 20% allocated to social media campaign.any campaign that have allocated is good but you cannot predict which one will going to be scam.even a good project can scam you for so many reasons.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
after I searched it seems that the many ICO projects that are going on right now are all good and potentially and all worth to follow.
Good potential in the sense that their are fewer scam projecis and they will achieve the hardcap and follow through to fullfil the roadmap. Get on big exchanges and make big volume trade.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11

It's hard to say which campaign is now profitable.
I think now it is necessary to look for campaigns where there are few participants.
Only in such campaigns there is a chance to make good money.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Now a very promising company starts in the area of Finance, marketing effects and artificial intelligence. But of all these companies should choose those that have at least some kind of ready-made business model that works. That is, the company must have ready experience.
Activity: 350
The Future Of Work
For myself, chose several interesting campaigns:
1. KickCity, An excellent project, there is a ready solution, but apparently marketing pumped up.
Wore his signature a few weeks, eventually withdrew. I was hoping they'd get the full amount quickly.
2. Now I wear the signature XYO . This is a serious project with a very large reward pool.
3. Still, I was very interested in the project Effect.ai
Activity: 420
Merit: 113
I highly recommend beaxy
because they give 4% allocation of total supply
Activity: 224
Current Essentia Beaxy Kryll - good bounty compains now , good managers , pools and ideas.
Activity: 636
Merit: 500
excellent thread i will throw an eye on it
Activity: 124
I think the Blog and video are very good! But whom as!!! Cool
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
after I searched it seems that the many ICO projects that are going on right now are all good and potentially and all worth to follow.
at this time a lot of ico finished in moon mey, most in starting from this march, nowadays have to be smart in choosing project which really have unique program, so luring investor interest
Pages:
Jump to: