Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coin is good for future ? - page 11. (Read 28027 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 31
Cryptomaa.com Helps in finding Real project
March 17, 2018, 03:57:02 AM
There are lot of coins with similar feature and it is very hard to find coin with different feature or additional feature So find coin that try to do things differently.

Target coin that is build to support people.
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
March 17, 2018, 03:56:08 AM
Hi,
Which is the best coin for short term investment and which is best for long term investment?
I think the best coin for short term and long term investments  are  btc,eth & ripple because we saw the history that people got good results with short term and long term investments with these coins.
Activity: 229
March 17, 2018, 03:54:58 AM

I don't think there is a way of prediction of bitcoin. But yes you can get and idea of its trend by looking over it's growth in last few years , which is remarkable. Bitcoin has been the most successful cryptocurrency amongst all but it all depends in the market. If more people take interest and invest , it will grow. Otherwise you know what happens..Currently it better to hold your bitcoin rather than selling it off because as per updates the Hard Fork will not be happening as it couldn't accumulate much consensus and had to be called off. As of now it should grow anyways!
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
March 17, 2018, 03:51:49 AM
I believe protocol coins are more likely to have high growth once it is successful.
With that in mind, I have chosen bitcoin, ethereum and ardor as my major cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
March 17, 2018, 03:46:09 AM
Of course bitcoin is still the best wether short term or long term. Although bitcoin price right now is low, bitcoin always rise again after a dip. Bitcoin is still the number one coin and bitcoin dictates how the market goes. You can also check other coins also. There are lot of good coins for short term profit. But for long term profit, you just can go wrong with bitcoin.
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 17, 2018, 03:39:04 AM
Hi,
Which is the best coin for short term investment and which is best for long term investment?
In my opinion, the best coin for short term investment is ripple it shows a great potential when it comes in short term investing because you can earn profit from it even though little by little. And I think the best coin for long term investment is ethereum because it increased so much and it will surely grow in few months it has a big potential especially for its future thats why it is very good for long term investing.
Activity: 260
March 17, 2018, 03:34:22 AM
I have designed from coin on btc.the best future of profitable business in btc.some other coins are good level profit in world.the digital currency exchange on money save to future in business. The online market share including that best future in bitcoin.The future of cryptocurrency is bright and cryptocurrencies are trending all over the world as the internet payments have been accepted by many companies are profitable share.More investors are interested in investing their money on these cryptocurrencies, and the increased demand of cryptocurrency has increased its prices a future demand in the strategy.
Activity: 83
March 17, 2018, 03:32:28 AM
Bitcoin many people are known to bitcoin, they can invest long or short term.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
March 17, 2018, 03:15:05 AM
I will promote my signature. Enkidu is getting famous everyday and it has a great support team. They will make sure that all of your questions are answered. Millions of ENK tokens have been sold and there are a lot of bonuses. Check it out guys.

Here is the schedule.
Presale dates: March 12th - March 26th
Minimum Contribution on Presale: 0.1ETH
Price per token: $0.036
Presale Bonus: 40%
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
March 17, 2018, 03:14:59 AM
Hi,

well, I think someone should do some research and analysis before actually buying altcoin.
I have different builders, I am more inclined to invest in new ico or altcoin which usually have a fairly low value from ico price. yes just hold with a short duration like the next few months. then released with the benefit of large or small
Activity: 719
Merit: 250
March 17, 2018, 03:11:59 AM
What makes Bitcoin a good option for investors is its huge popularity. Since its inception Bitcoin has always been a favorite among the hobbyists. The Bitcoin Foundation currently develops and maintains the Bitcoin network.Bitcoin is a good choice
Yes a good choice to invest in bitcoin as this is the best coins and still going stronger. Let's not base on the prices that currently down, but let's check it's advantages it has that brings to the users. Also, I trust bitcoin future will be the best.
Activity: 40
March 17, 2018, 03:08:26 AM
Which is best for the future, always a bitcoin
Activity: 644
March 17, 2018, 03:06:51 AM
Hi,
The best coins to invest after the bitcoin is Litecoins and NEO in my opinion because these coins has the great potential so it is better to invest now and I hope the price of these both coins may hit $1000 by this year so invest as soon as possible.

The above mentioned are always good for both the long-term and short-term investment because already we are seeing in many NEO is becoming most popular blockchain in coming days and same with LTC, the price will increase to 1000$ in the coming years.
Activity: 92
March 17, 2018, 03:03:30 AM
What makes Bitcoin a good option for investors is its huge popularity. Since its inception Bitcoin has always been a favorite among the hobbyists. The Bitcoin Foundation currently develops and maintains the Bitcoin network.Bitcoin is a good choice
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
March 17, 2018, 02:56:05 AM
Hi,
Buy ncash it's a great project with existing product. Once the implementation will goes all their costumers. The price has potential to go at $3 in long term holding. Although if you had big amounts of money to invest, you should buy Bitcoin as the price today is cheaper you can easily get profits in it when it bounce back.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
March 17, 2018, 02:44:56 AM
I like the Waves platform right now.  The price is very undervalued and once the Waves team get's smart contracts implemented, there's only one way for the price to go but up.  Waves is a great investment for the future. 
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 17, 2018, 02:30:25 AM
In my opinion dont too much to chooce coin for investment, just chooce maximum 5 of them to easy to manage the risk. and some that coins in my opinion is ETH, NANO, DASH, NEO, ADA. Used these coin for short and long term investment so no need much times to manage it.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
March 17, 2018, 02:27:40 AM
Hi,
Only one coin that I can think of for long term investment and that is bitcoin.
I don't want to take profits through short term investment and I'm not lined to be a day trader.
Others will say that short term is the best and they will shill their alt coins.
Bitcoin is simply good for short and long term investment.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
March 17, 2018, 02:27:05 AM
taste power is just bitcoin that will be a long term and short term investment. and when choosing altcoin, maybe ETH, DOGE, XRP could be the next option, because this coin has a relatively stable price and no need to think to invest outside it, because this has become the best
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
March 17, 2018, 02:23:53 AM

well, I think at this time altcoin lots are good enough to invest.
bitcoin becomes the most powerful coin in terms of long-term and short-term benefits. or you try to see the top altcoin. at this time many of its value is quite down low stay you try to learn and choose on the choice that you want.
I choose to invest ico and ethereum
Pages:
Jump to: