Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coin is good for future ? - page 7. (Read 28027 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 10
www.cd3d.app
December 24, 2018, 10:29:02 AM
I think bitcoin and ethereum are always preferable for short-term and long-term investment. If you have more money after bitcoin and ethereum you can buy litecoin, ripple, waves for long -term.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 01:37:07 AM
XRP will be a big penny in the future
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
March 21, 2018, 01:19:33 AM
I think that there is no such coin that can radically change our future.Although if the government approves that I think soon there will be very good tokens
If you are planning for long term investment of money and that you are looking for some suitable coin, then the best thing to do is to go for investing your money into either bitcoin or ETH. These are the coins which are very much capable of changing your life in much better way and that you can expect a very bright and colorful future by investing now into these coins as they can change your life.
Activity: 322
March 18, 2018, 05:18:08 PM
Perhaps now comes the time of natural selection. Some coins will die. We need a little (or a lot Grin) to wait for the market to discard some of the bad coins. Then the time of choice will come.
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
March 18, 2018, 05:14:32 PM
Hi,
Which is the best coin for short term investment and which is best for long term investment?
First ten coins nowadays will be in their possitions for some time so investing in them should bring only income and there is so low percent that you will lost anything.
Activity: 99
March 18, 2018, 05:12:44 PM
Good coins are those that include billionaires. Any coin with capital inflow can potentially replace BTC.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 01:08:49 PM
For me, you should invest in bitcoin because it has a great potential in the future and your investment will have a good profits too in the future. Maybe bitcoin can help you too in your financial expenses. Bitcoin is already helping many people and it is the most reliable for helping in the financial expenses. I think bitcoin will be agreat potential in the future and many people is already invest in bitcoin. Most of the already trust bitcoin and you should too. Just be careful and know all the risk first before investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 504
March 18, 2018, 12:54:39 PM
Now you can invest in any coin. As you can see now the whole market is red. You can buy any coin that you like and it will give you a good profit in a few weeks.
Activity: 126
March 18, 2018, 12:52:55 PM
Think best way to recive best value in long terms its invest into Bitcoin. But if you wont to trade some time as for my i will be invest in NEO or Stratis just for half year
Activity: 85
March 18, 2018, 12:46:49 PM
Hi,
Which is the best coin for short term investment and which is best for long term investment?

The best coin for both investments is only Bitcoin. You can invest Bitcoin for a short term profit and you can trade it for long term as well. Another coin you can hold for long term is ETH and NEO as they are both good coins.
Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
March 18, 2018, 12:38:33 PM
Hi,

You know what op, I really do not think that the type of coin that you will be investing at really matters(of course excluding all the shit coins and scam coins) as long as you have a good amount of knowledge and experience already here in the crypto world and are the type of person that is really eager to learn and experience more or not being contented of what you already have today. That is what I think, I hope this helps.
Activity: 182
March 18, 2018, 11:06:22 AM
Hi,
In my opinion, a good coin used for long-term or short-term investments is Bitcoin. The quality is definitely the best. So I suggest you buy it to get many benefits in the future
Activity: 1358
www.cd3d.app
March 18, 2018, 10:45:04 AM
I think bitcoin and ethereum are always preferable for short-term and long-term investment. If you have more money after bitcoin and ethereum you can buy litecoin, ripple, waves for long -term.
Activity: 182
March 18, 2018, 10:53:12 AM
Hi,
For me, the good coin for the future is the ethereum and waves. Most of the people now already support waves because of its potential that attract a lot of people while the ethereum is still popular for having the second highest value in the crypto world. Ethereum is really good choice of coin because most of the ICOs token is only compatible with eth and not bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
March 18, 2018, 10:45:47 AM
in my opinion for fixed investment bitcoin good for long term or short term, even though the end of this many new coin emerging
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
March 18, 2018, 10:27:06 AM
Hi,
Bitcoin is the best coin that you can invest in long term the more bitcoin you'll have the more profit you will have, and also ethereum is a great coin and you will surprise on the price of it when it happen because the technology of ethereum is continue on in development just hold it 3 years and you will see the difference of the price when you purchase it.
Activity: 201
March 18, 2018, 10:24:06 AM
The market itself is based on short-term speculation. Almost any coin in a short time can bring you a profit.
That's a long time more difficult. Here you need to choose not just a coin, but that something is after it! Something like UTN, ADA, XRP ...
Activity: 235
Merit: 1
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
March 18, 2018, 10:22:47 AM
Hi,
Bitcoin still the best investment whether in short term or in long term investment but there are few altcoin that also good investment for long term like ethereum and ripple.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
March 18, 2018, 10:20:57 AM
If you want to invest for the short term you can evaluate LTC and Ripple, ETH and neo could be a good investment for long term. You should research them. And they can crash Bitcoin because of the convenience. These are the fastest growing coins currently held by many investors and they are also accepted by some countries for payment. I think they are the best for future altcoins.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
March 18, 2018, 10:18:32 AM
I believe that today the projects that work on their products are good and good projects. Who then it's just a service from someone then some kind of real product, but in any case I think that those projects that are working on their projects will live.
Pages:
Jump to: