Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coin is good for future ? - page 9. (Read 28027 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
March 18, 2018, 07:23:20 AM
Why invest in any one currency? Now the market moves after bitcoin. I believe that the best solution will be to collect a portfolio of reliable crypto-currencies. Moreover, as it has shown recently, it is much more profitable to buy cheaper and sell more than 1-2-3 times a year. Buy when the market is at the bottom. This is always evident.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
March 18, 2018, 07:18:54 AM
Hi,
Which is the best coin for short term investment and which is best for long term investment?

You can go from the reverse solution. Find a weak coin - weed them - get a list of the strongest. You can start with the list of Weiss ratings.
Activity: 252
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 18, 2018, 07:15:08 AM
Hi,
Which is the best coin for short term investment and which is best for long term investment?
As I observed the best currency to invest is bitcoin for its price is changing from time to time. Bitcoin is also decentralized and you can assure the safetiness of your money. For me the coin that is good for the future is bitcoin because it is the first currency made successful among all. You can assure that this currency will never die. Eventhough its price is changing but it will never disappear.
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
March 18, 2018, 07:08:46 AM

I believe in altcoin ethereum and ripples. I think these two coins are quite competent in the future.
although at this point its value dropped dramatically. but did not rule out after this storm passed both coins will grow quickly away from other altcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
March 18, 2018, 06:07:09 AM
An important decision in the evaluation of coins is their capitalization. If it grows, it will always be a stable investment solution.
Cryptocurrecny have been known to make many rich and therefore, there is a financial incentive to early investors that that pick the right coins.Litecoin is the younger and more lightweight version of Bitcoin which allows instant, near-zero cost payments to anyone in the world.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 05:56:01 AM
An important decision in the evaluation of coins is their capitalization. If it grows, it will always be a stable investment solution.
Activity: 238
March 17, 2018, 06:14:58 PM
i think the area of concentration should be BtC..  for now.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
March 17, 2018, 06:10:20 PM
Hi,
Now the market is unstable and if you want to make money in the short term, then you have to be a professional trader. And for the long term, the choice is limited only to your budget. I recommend already tested and stable coins, the price of which will rise: btc, eth, ltc, neo, xmr, dash.
Activity: 25
March 17, 2018, 06:03:03 PM
All coins who has a solid roadmap with a working product, not only a shitcoin project with hype.
Activity: 448
March 17, 2018, 05:58:22 PM
If you want to invest for the short term you can evaluate MAN and Ripple, binance coin and neo could be a good investment for long term. You should research them
Activity: 132
March 17, 2018, 05:52:19 PM
Hi,
BTC is the best

invest in it with no worries
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
March 17, 2018, 05:49:30 PM
Hi,
coins for the short and long-term is certainly a true coin capable of holding the market situation continues to surges. so I think Bitcoin is a coin that can be relied on for the long and short-term.

Yeah, bitcoin is number one coin if you think future is concern. But if you looking for the coins in alternate cryptocurrency will depends on your test, there are a lot of coins here which is suitable for long term amd short term investment. Just looking in whitepaper the roadmap and people behind in the project and originated which are fully detailed.
Activity: 68
March 17, 2018, 05:39:30 PM
Any, which to date shows 10% fluctuations back and forth. This is a standard indicator for volatility.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
March 17, 2018, 03:36:58 PM
Nano Cryptography (NANO) is a decentralized platform that does not provide users with any other functions other than cash.
this cryptic currency has all the chances for this year to reach a mark of $ 50 per coin by the middle of the year, and $ 100 to its end.
Activity: 714
March 17, 2018, 10:35:03 AM
Hi,
coins for the short and long-term is certainly a true coin capable of holding the market situation continues to surges. so I think Bitcoin is a coin that can be relied on for the long and short-term.

Activity: 672
Merit: 22
March 17, 2018, 10:22:01 AM
For long term investment, the best option is obviously a mix of Bitcoin and Ether. The reason is that they have very big community using them and even if they are sometimes attacked and their value can promptly lower, on long term they will keep on progress.
Activity: 826
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 17, 2018, 10:06:26 AM
Hi,
coins have the ability and advantages of each. as well as long-term and short-term coins. of all coins, Cardano coins are good for short and NEO is good for the long term.
Activity: 280
better Days Ahead...
March 17, 2018, 09:55:41 AM
IMO and this is not a financial advice... but you can look at credits, they just finished their ICO and listed on kucoin. If they will deliver on their promise the coin will moon.
Activity: 96
March 17, 2018, 09:53:46 AM
according to me!

serenity financial
sapien network
coinlion
bananacoin
amlt coinfirm

this altcoin which is good for future!
Activity: 902
Merit: 101
March 17, 2018, 09:35:43 AM
I love ETH and some fresh coin,some like from pre_sale brand new token ICO becouse from there i can grab any bonus for free..
Pages:
Jump to: