Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coin is good for future ? - page 5. (Read 28027 times)

copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
www.daxico.com
December 25, 2018, 12:45:27 PM
Ripple remain the number second and remain the best for the long term. The ripple network have been undergoing test in several financial institutions. Major banks are proposing to use the token for global financial transactions since it can process more transactions per second than bitcoin if the test is over we should except a sudden surge upward trend of ripple. On the short the quarkchain is better because of the frequent rise and a little dump . It have high volume and this can give short time profit.
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
December 25, 2018, 12:29:01 PM
Always the same questions that we have if you never know where you wanted to invest why should you invested, just read all the crypto stuff, studied their history price and then decide what is the best for your future, if you like some easy way, just invest on top 10 crypto on cmc
Activity: 471
Merit: 102
December 25, 2018, 12:23:25 PM
Bitcoin is a coin which is the best for both long-term investment and short-term investment as well. You can make money by both of this investment there is no doubt. At the same time, you can choose some altcoins like Ripple and Ethereum which could be good for short-term investment.
oho
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Investing in the future development of blockchain
December 25, 2018, 12:11:33 PM
Counseling is a thankless job, but as soon as you ask ... For short-term investments and for a long-term CLO coin, this coin belongs to one of the ETC developers, it has a good Cold of Stake theme, and for long-term KIN investments, they have many opportunities to conquer world!
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
December 25, 2018, 11:46:32 AM
Good coins that is already dominating the market chart for a year, they have the potential to stay longer and reach a new ATH, it's risky if you invest on new coin cause we can't say what can happen to them in the next months.
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
December 25, 2018, 08:24:12 AM
In my opinion one of the top 10 or 5 coins would be good for future. I would prefer Ripple or Litecoin for long term holding.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
December 25, 2018, 07:49:15 AM
Recently Cryptocurrency In China has published the next rating of cryptocurrencies. Since June, the first two places continue to occupy EOS and Ethereum, which is why I believe that these two currencies are very promising for the long term.
Activity: 742
Merit: 19
December 25, 2018, 07:46:06 AM
The Bitcoin is the best one and the top one for short and long terms. Next is please make sure to check out top coins in the https://coinmarketcap.com/ because those top coins have huge potential to reach the market cap in short and long terms. Please do your own reach about the projects before invest.
Activity: 378
December 25, 2018, 07:41:16 AM
Just look at the prices now, almost every altcoin is great for investment at the moment. I am planning to buy some more Ethereum, because I believe that this coin will reach 300 USD before the upcoming hardfork.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
December 25, 2018, 07:37:56 AM
In market there are a lot of coins in market for good future. Out of all i like STELLAR is best out of all because it is a very good project. It is similar to ripple and 2nd largest coin. In global market data is very excellent reliable and future of stellar is very bright.
Activity: 13
December 25, 2018, 07:33:12 AM
pahoo
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
December 25, 2018, 07:30:21 AM
There are so many good coins out there but I will say if you wish to make choice, go to coinmarketcap, also research about any coin before investing your had earned money on it.
Activity: 322
December 25, 2018, 07:11:21 AM
I consider the top ten altcoins in coin market cap as good coin in future , it gives the investors a promising future for the holders of this different cryptos ,for they are well managed and promoted acccording to the need of every persons who invest in this kind of altcoins abd coins in the market.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
December 25, 2018, 06:58:30 AM
I will still be based on coins which are in the top 10. I always refer to https://coinmarketcap.com/ because I believe that the higher the intensity of a coin transaction volume is a sign that the coin has gained a good level of public trust.

Coins like Bitcoin, Etherum, Bitcoin cash, XRP, EOS and Stellar are the main choices for me. Especially when we want to make long-term investments and short-term investments, choosing coins can provide a sense of security in investing. Choosing coins that are in a much lower rank will only make our risk higher. Choose the best and we can maintain the investment that we do.
Activity: 1024
December 25, 2018, 06:55:26 AM
there are many good coins to invest, one of which is EOS and Cardano. In my opinion, these two coins are very good to hold for the next few years.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
December 25, 2018, 06:53:49 AM
You knew that everyone of us would advise to invest bitcoin for short and long term because this is the only coin has the highest value and you don't even to regret it.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 104
December 25, 2018, 06:50:45 AM
if I see that in addition to bitcoin and ethereum coins that have their own exchange suitable to be invested in the short and long term, because they have more potential to rise in price, only now have to be patient a lot because it is still the end of the year. later the price can be good.
Activity: 588
December 25, 2018, 06:43:40 AM
For bitcoin is a good investment, and for altcoin, there are the top 10 in CMC which can be used as good investment coins and continue to provide good developments.
copper member
Activity: 196
December 25, 2018, 06:28:59 AM
I think ethereum is a good coin for you to buy right now and if ethereum 2.0 is successful I think there will be a big pump going on the coin so buy it ethereum now or you can wait until the end of the year when the price drops deeper.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
December 25, 2018, 06:24:23 AM
This week, many coins gave good results, it is a pity that it was a temporary effect and not long-term, but to make a profit was not a bad opportunity.
Pages:
Jump to: