Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coin is good for future ? - page 4. (Read 28027 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
December 28, 2018, 02:54:57 PM
Hi,
Which is the best coin for short term investment and which is best for long term investment?

The kind of coin that is good for the future is the kind that has proven itself in the market so far that it is a good coin to invest in. The kind of coins that we shoudl be putting money in is coins like bitcoin and ethereum, they are the best coins in the market. Also ripple is a very good choice to put money into right now if you are looking for long term investments
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
December 27, 2018, 10:40:26 PM
I still hold ethereum and bitcoin as the best coins for the future, no doubt about these two coins for the short term please choose ethereum, while for the long term, bitcoin is the best choice for investment
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
December 27, 2018, 10:04:00 PM
There are a lot of good coins in market but i think STELLAR is one of the best coin from all. It is  similar to ripple & at that time it is in very strong position. It is an 2nd largest coin. In global market it is an excellent reliable data. Everybody have full hope from it.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 27, 2018, 09:52:01 PM
cardano is good for the future. but looking at the movements and activities of bitcoin cash lately, they also do good work and will make them grow even more. after a hard fork, bitcoin cash began to increase the market cap, and I don't think it would be impossible if they could beat bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
December 27, 2018, 09:47:59 PM
For log term, i think choosing bitcoin can be a good option. and for short term you may choose from the top100 of coins in the marketcap.
That would be a lot safer than choosing from ICO.
Activity: 840
December 27, 2018, 09:27:16 PM
Hi,
Which is the best coin for short term investment and which is best for long term investment?

I think any one have their own favorite coin and token for long term. But we should not put all our investment in just one coin because its very risk. Better invest in several good coin. I think XYO is good coin and will be good in the future
Activity: 411
Merit: 101
December 27, 2018, 07:46:11 PM
bitcoin, eth, xlm, xrp, are some good coins for the short and long term. I have bought coins above the rank 100, namely ARB. and that made me profitable in the near future. It all depends on you in choosing an altcoin. all altcoins are good for the short term. if you choose it right, you will profit a lot in the near future.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
December 27, 2018, 07:27:39 PM
You can invest in any coin from the top 10 because they are all very good for the future.
Activity: 476
December 27, 2018, 07:15:59 PM

Bitcoin is the safest investment at the moment as it is always dominating the market during tough times.
In terms of profitability I think that ETH is undervalued as this year it lost a lost from it`s market share.
ETH is a high potential coin and platform and it will recover in the future with high ROI.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
December 26, 2018, 06:35:54 PM
Etherium has a great potential in my opinion. Also, Ripple shows completely different features that will give it a firm position in first 3 coins in the Coin Market Cap. We also need to understand the benefits that new projects offer to the market. Each good new project pushes the market forward and offers potential improvements to the block chain. It offers the benefit to complete crypto community. The project that I am currently following is BTCN. It is a new and unknown coin that has a great idea and a credible team behind it. Their development team is constantly improving the coin and it has stable and active community already. I am looking forward to seeing what will next year bring to this coin.

Activity: 994
Merit: 250
December 26, 2018, 03:30:01 PM
It's a difficult question. we do not know how it will be next. I think that Bitcoin and Ethereum will remain the leaders. Well, let's see
Activity: 672
umachit.fund
December 26, 2018, 03:20:55 PM
In my opinion, it all depends on opportunities in the market. Because, so far it is difficult to predict prices. However, for long-term investments, in my opinion BTC, Ethereum and EOS are more suitable to do.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
December 26, 2018, 03:05:33 PM
Crypto sphere is full of surprises,we can not be certain about what will happen in the future,we can only speculate. For now I will stay with BTC,ETH,Xrp,Neo and Eos.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
December 26, 2018, 03:00:02 PM
Pahoo
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
December 25, 2018, 01:59:51 PM
Hi,

For short term it is really hard to find nowadays variants because the whole market is decreasing. But as for long term the Ethereum and Bitcoin are the best variants in my opinion. Hope the market will recover and yhe next year wilk be better in price and income.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
December 25, 2018, 01:44:22 PM
If you choose long-term investments, then watch the coins from the top 50, short-term can be any coins, the main thing here is to guess
Activity: 504
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
December 25, 2018, 01:36:21 PM
Hi,
Now lot of valuble coins have cryptocurrency market and we hard to find whats the future good coins due this bad marketing condition. Anyway  suggest following coins thos invest for future.
1.Eos
2.Neo
3. Eth
4. Dan
5. Iost
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
December 25, 2018, 01:02:28 PM
in my opinion bitcoin and ethereum are coins that are very suitable for the long term and for short-term coins, I choose cardano,
if you want to find good coins for the future, it's better to see the top 20 CMC
Activity: 140
December 25, 2018, 12:58:39 PM
For a long-term investment, I prefer coins from the top 10. The higher the capitalization of the coin, the less chance it will disappear.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
December 25, 2018, 12:56:49 PM
I think here Ethereum,Ripll, as well as KIN and many others from the TOP 50,and those who use breakthrough technologies,or they have a great popularity in society,and as a rule already know this company,and it will now promote its token according to the same scheme, an example of Telegrams
Pages:
Jump to: