Author

Topic: Which coin now you think had a good future - page 106. (Read 91314 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
February 27, 2018, 01:43:05 PM
I think eTH could follow the success of BTC but in terms of a currency I think that the crown will fall on to a cryptonote coin. eTH, IMHo is not a currency, it is a platform.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 01:13:54 PM
If I think, the good coins for the future are Ripple and ETN coins. Because the development of both coins is very good and also the demand is also a lot. But if told to choose between the two coins I prefer Electroneum.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 01:11:39 PM
I strongly believe in ETH, NEO, LTC, IOTA and BTC.
At the same time, I'm actively searching for new coins and tokens because may be one of them will beat bitcoin. Currently, I'm interested in Marinecoin and participate in Marinecoin ICO (you can join here https://marineco.in/ico). In my view, it's a promising project with advanced technologies and loyal community. Currently, they give 450000 tokens for free to the lucky 20,000 members. I look forward to receiving any details, concerning the initiative in order to decide if I should invest additional funds. 
Activity: 57
February 27, 2018, 12:57:33 PM
I think IOTA could be the new choice for me that will give me a big profit in the long run. I still keep my Waves because I've got some good feeling with this coin and I still have another coin in my list and I am sure that every coin in my list could give a big profit.please join western uoin and banks.
Activity: 266
February 27, 2018, 12:45:48 PM
The future will have only those coins that carry a payload.It's roughly on the list at coinmarketcap the first 50 In fact, there are many good coins
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
February 27, 2018, 12:42:17 PM
I believe in ETH ... Well, BTC of course. On NEO there is still hope)
Activity: 38
February 27, 2018, 12:03:02 PM
I think no one coin overtake Bitcoin and Ethereum also have shine future. LTC also has a bright future try to invest in these, good luck
Activity: 8
February 27, 2018, 11:39:43 AM
Ola

I think in this climate I would stick with the big caps at the moment. The vast majority of my portfolio is in bitcoin at the moment. 60% which I know is very high but its only so I don't loose too much satoshi value on my coins when bitcoin starts to rise. In a couple of years I think 95% of the current coins on coinmarketcap will be gone so only the most solid coins with use cases will survive. This list might not be the most attractive but LTC,BTC,ETH,NEO,BTCC even RIPPLE at its current price are all solid coins with bright futures.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
February 27, 2018, 11:30:55 AM
Coin market is growing everyday so that means we have lots of new coins to invest in. Right now i have couple of favorites to invest in , i am expecting very good return from them. They are eos , neo , waves , tron. Right these down somewhere and watch them when market starts going up.
Activity: 35
February 27, 2018, 11:30:21 AM
From the looks of it, Darico coin looks like it has a place reserved in the top 100 in the future. The plans they have are amazing and I believe that their team can definitely go through with what they are planning to do.

Check it out for yourself on their website: https://darico.io/en/
Activity: 7
February 27, 2018, 08:24:37 AM
Try checking out this ICO which is called MTC. After its successful release .The first self-sustaining crypto-currency  will help a lot of people who are new in the cryptocurrency world and those who wants to have more information and advises to have better option in investing on a certain coin. This ICO will surely have a great impact and contribution in the cryptocurrency world  and Truly Decentralized.
register now and get 450000 free MTC  https://marineco.in/ico
Activity: 94
February 27, 2018, 08:11:52 AM
Neo (i feel will be the top dog at some point)
Eth
Deeponion
EOS
TRX

that would be my favorites in that order
Activity: 32
February 27, 2018, 06:16:30 AM
I think the good coins in the future are:
1.Ethereum
2. Dash
3. Doge
4. Monero
5. Litecoin
Activity: 378
February 27, 2018, 06:12:59 AM
ETH  Waltonchain and stratis. the  BTC double the price is difficult in 2018.now more ICO pay with  ETH, its price will soar, the WTC create a business ecosystem and integrating blochchain with IOT. there are  already many commercial applications, this will be hot soon. the STRAT is a sleeping giant.
I think NEO or ETH will be the two most powerful cypresses in the future. At present, ETH is more popular than many sites accept, Bitcoin value too large, making users more difficult to access than coins. Other digital. That's my personal opinion, let's all talk together. give your opinion.
Activity: 158
February 27, 2018, 05:10:50 AM
ETH  Waltonchain and stratis. the  BTC double the price is difficult in 2018.now more ICO pay with  ETH, its price will soar, the WTC create a business ecosystem and integrating blochchain with IOT. there are  already many commercial applications, this will be hot soon. the STRAT is a sleeping giant.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
February 27, 2018, 04:58:13 AM
I think that ARDOR will be great in the future. Now this is an underrated coin, I think it will cost more than 20$.
Activity: 308
February 27, 2018, 03:09:26 AM
Coins with real projects will have a good future. Example of this is the newly introduced Matrix Ai Network tokens. MAN is much likely like Ethereum with smart contracts and offers peer to peer transactions but what makes MAN better? Matrix AI Network provides faster transactions speed that can reach up to 1 million transactions per second which is faster than visa thanks to the Artificial Intelligence. All of this are based on their white paper.
Activity: 196
February 27, 2018, 12:47:15 AM
Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?
What coin do you think will have good future ?

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 518
Merit: 23
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 27, 2018, 12:16:08 AM
When deciding in which coin to invest you can either blindly follow suggestions by others or make your own informed descision based on some criteria:

• What problem does the project attempt to solve?
  • Is it a solution looking for a problem?
  • Is there active development behind the project? (check Github activity)
  • Has the team produced anything but a whitepaper?
  • Are there established competitors which are much further into delivering a working product?
  • Cross reference developers against previous scam projects
  • Current market capitalization of the coin

True!! How to know these stuff? Read the WHITEPAPER. You can see some coins are just crap by reading the whitepaper. Its pretty good source of information.
Activity: 367
February 27, 2018, 12:06:52 AM
in my mind every altcoin have a good future and their has  own potential to be the number one on the marketcap list, investment is a good choice for get a good profit, just need to hold longer and wait for the right price to hit for sell the coin,
For me Bitcoin and ETH had a good future, becuse they have a good popularity and the price of eth and bitcoin is are profitable for a long term investment and  the popularity of eth and bitcoin is good in crypto currencies.
Jump to: