Author

Topic: Which coin now you think had a good future - page 112. (Read 91314 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 12:06:09 PM
Hi

Yes, there are a lot of coins made just to earn money and have nothing in background. Most of coins on exchanges, for example Yobit are like a ball to kick, pumping and dumping shitcoins with no future.

But there a lot of coins looking very interesting and now I want to tell you about one of them - marinecoin. For more information you can click https://marineco.in. Briefly, it is time tested fast and developed blockchain with quickly growing community, artificial intelligence and many other features in itself. ANd right now they are providing absolutely free ICO and giving away 450 000 marine coins for everybode, who would like to join community!!! I'm absolutely serious - 450 000 coins for everyone who join!!! Check it here https://marineco.in/ico and hurry up!

Excellent Azamat, we sent you your 450.000 MTC its on the exchange waiting for you.

we loved the last one "Marinecoin is a sleeping giant!!!" amazing work
Activity: 140
February 24, 2018, 12:03:37 PM
I think GIFcoin has a good future. Because Gambling Investment Fund is backed by a fully operational betting website which is VitalBet.com. The initial coin offering of GIFcoin is for the improvement of the said betting website, to make sure that every investors in GIFcoin earn much profit. 80% profit from VitalBet.com shared to all investors of GIFcoins annually. Actually 1M GIFcoin tokens was sold in the presale period. Enough reason why GIFcoin is one of the best investment in the future.
copper member
Activity: 234
Merit: 1
https://twitter.com/bazookajeff
February 24, 2018, 12:03:25 PM
The easiest way to figure out whether a cryptocurrency is future is to look at what is missing in the market and what solution it brings. I think there is no future for any project that can't meet any need in the market

Long term for sure but I think a lot of people use this sort of thinking as a way to justify their speculation in the market. That's where we got the "moon mission" and "lambo" people.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
February 24, 2018, 12:01:12 PM
The easiest way to figure out whether a cryptocurrency is future is to look at what is missing in the market and what solution it brings. I think there is no future for any project that can't meet any need in the market
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
February 24, 2018, 11:33:11 AM
I think that the DIW project will be fine and the DIW project will be able to collect a huge amount of money that will eventually affect the price of the token on the exchange and investors will be able to make a lot of money and the project will be able to implement the plan.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
February 24, 2018, 11:27:20 AM
This is not a financial advice , in my opinion I think credits will be another hot coin if they can do what they promised to do. It's process over a million transaction per second according to what they said. They recently lunch their alpha and have announced over hundred users already. So i am keeping my eyes on them.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
February 24, 2018, 11:02:50 AM
For this one i'll vote for my favorites coin, first NEO is really trendy now i wish i have some, then OAX / WAVES / OMG / ARK
Activity: 125
February 24, 2018, 11:00:34 AM
Hi everyone, I am currently concerned about this project, very promising.

MARINECOIN - Future payment technology alternative. Began in September 2013. And fast block-chain, low fees, resilient network.
MARINECOIN - The first DEV-less, Artificial Intelligence, Perpetual, Potential, Under Valued, Truly Decentralized, Jarvis Protocol, The first self-sustaining crypto-currency.

The team is working hard and the community is growing.

Do not miss this opportunity. Join now: https://marineco.in/

Activity: 126
February 24, 2018, 10:53:07 AM
BTC, ETH, LTC and Waves will have a good future
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
February 24, 2018, 10:47:59 AM
So far out of all the coins I had encountered, to me the one that really struck me the most which I think will really have a good future ahead is the Aventus coins. It has the most unique feature and it can be used worldwide on major events that could benefit a country's special event or some sort like for example Olympics held in a certain country. Selling tickets at such huge event is possible with using the Aventus project by using the coin. It would be so much easier to purchase legit tickets using the platform.
if I understood you correctly, then it seems that it will only affect the limited nature of the project. Of course, different coins have their sphere of use in some kind of activity, but the fact that something about it is hard to say.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
February 24, 2018, 10:25:13 AM
So far out of all the coins I had encountered, to me the one that really struck me the most which I think will really have a good future ahead is the Aventus coins. It has the most unique feature and it can be used worldwide on major events that could benefit a country's special event or some sort like for example Olympics held in a certain country. Selling tickets at such huge event is possible with using the Aventus project by using the coin. It would be so much easier to purchase legit tickets using the platform.
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
February 24, 2018, 10:12:36 AM
GLOBCOIN will create super stable tokenized currency baskets. Check their whitepaper
How sure you are?
No doubts at the first place for me bitcoin is have the brightness future among of all coins in crypto currencies.

There are also ALTcoins who have potential in the future, ethereum, litecoin, Ripple and Neo. These coins are surely have the potential future but we don't know the possible happen we could not predict what will happen in the future were just an ordinary people lives without knowing about the future. So if you have extra fund to invest these much better get earlier than too late. Grin Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
February 24, 2018, 09:51:02 AM
GLOBCOIN will create super stable tokenized currency baskets. Check their whitepaper
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
February 24, 2018, 09:45:21 AM
There are many answers for you such as EOS, ETH, XVG, ... those coin have good foundation. But they have to pay for the investment. I have a small proposition with  coin  free and the potential is Marinecoin. It is time tested fast and developed blockchain with quickly growing community, artificial intelligence and many other features in itself.They are giving away free to the user during ico, believe me and verify at https://marineco.in/ico . Hurry up before you run out of time. Good luck my friend.
Activity: 41
February 24, 2018, 09:40:39 AM
Ethereum
Stratis
Lumen
Neo
are the coins i invest
Activity: 322
February 24, 2018, 08:04:37 AM
I'll strongly suggest Marinecoin. This is the future of IoT Payment Network. It is fast and has eco-friendly Artificial Intelligence. In addition, 450.000 MTCs is allotted per person. Just follow procedures and do sign-up at https://marineco.in and their exchange is at https://f1cx.com Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
February 24, 2018, 07:48:08 AM
Of course bitcoin has a good future. Also in my portfolio I keep the etherium, dash, and lightcoin. This is a stable coin, which will gradually grow. I also keep ETC, Cordano, MANA. These are promising projects, I think, they will soon become famous.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
February 24, 2018, 06:01:06 AM
I think Peculium has a great future un upcoming time. Its based on AI technology and has a great charm in it with partnership with google and some more Companies are getting partnership with it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
February 24, 2018, 05:40:23 AM
Litecoin was created by former Google employee Charlie Lee. Bitcoin is gold and Litecoin is silver. Litecoin shortened the duration of long-time transfer transactions and made crypto mining easy and accessible for everyone.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
February 24, 2018, 03:58:33 AM
I like most Ether and Bitcoin because Ethereum is an open software platform based on blockchain technology that enables developers to build and deploy decentralized applications.And now a days you can see many many ICO coming with Ethereum platform.And the bitcoin is the mother currency of all crypto and its evergreen currency so far. And for other coins you can go for Steller, Cardano,  GVT, IOTA, RIPPLE, and NEO.
Jump to: