Author

Topic: Which coin now you think had a good future - page 113. (Read 91314 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 03:53:57 AM
BITCOIN surely should be the first one for me.

however for alt coin, besides ETH and LTC I want to share a new coin called BPC. ive tried bitpaction coin demo and feel the platform is very easy to operate and once i registered, i received 100 free tokens

now still can try their demo at test.bitpaction.com

Activity: 108
February 24, 2018, 02:50:00 AM
Many monies now just keep on searching and you'll find the good.The next day you look for the future development  for the good coin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
February 23, 2018, 10:39:45 PM
Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?
What coin do you think will have good future ?

INS, HKN, BAR Token (now a TBAR)
3 coins are still less than 3 months old with a very cheap price,
You will get great benefits when they launch their products
Activity: 4
February 23, 2018, 10:14:39 PM
i think ripple will have a good future because of its application for the life.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 05:55:28 PM
I think NEO is still the most voted altcoin. I have consulted many people and even experts on the crypto market. They say that this will be NEO's great success because their technology is gradually improving and is trusted and used by many people. That is an extremely big advantage and I predict that by the end of 2018 NEO's price will be $ 1000.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 05:54:21 PM
NEM and Stratis those two coins have bright future. Both coins have good and big community that always support coins to keep survive for the next few years.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
February 23, 2018, 05:13:39 PM
According to me ether, Ucash, Iota have a good future
Activity: 126
February 23, 2018, 04:44:04 PM
Ethereum is my favourite altcoin. I think it is really reliable and has a really good potential to reach good successes in the future. In addition to ethereum, I think Waves, ICON and IOTA might reach great values in the future.
Activity: 252
February 23, 2018, 04:32:32 PM
I believe, of course, the most positive future awaits such popular coins as bitcoin and Ethereum. It’s worth to expect the development of litecoin, ripple, moneiro, neo, yota. Now it is difficult to say which coins will be the most successful, but the most popular of them, I think to stay afloat.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
February 23, 2018, 02:42:39 PM
I think Zilliqa has huge potential. Here's how my portfolio looks like:

Activity: 476
Merit: 5
February 23, 2018, 02:37:13 PM
Welcome! Are you collecting the cryptocurrency briefcase? Participate in the giveaways? If yes, then I offer you one good marinecoin,.. I will not write the uniqueness of the coin, you can familiarize yourself with the terms of this link.. https://marineco.in/ICO/.. Nothing complicated, will spend a little effort, and soon get 450 000 coins.. On the official forum, you will also find all the information you need.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
February 23, 2018, 02:35:58 PM
to manage the work with the distinct of customs as might investors to manage of tasks with evaluation as appealing returns of release from the intelligence of developer,
as the rest with the expends on works with the technical analytics to gives as fines of supports as might to helps as referring the less on limit as exchange with the following of drawing with the future entrance to the market of arbitration.

copper member
Activity: 234
Merit: 1
https://twitter.com/bazookajeff
February 23, 2018, 02:31:05 PM
Out of thousands coins it’s a really difficult job to select a good coin having a great potential.
Before choosing a coin you must know about that project & the problems which has been solved through that project.

If you don’t want to go deeply then I think BTC, ETH & BCH is best coin for long term.

Why BCH?
Activity: 602
February 23, 2018, 02:29:45 PM
Out of thousands coins it’s a really difficult job to select a good coin having a great potential.
Before choosing a coin you must know about that project & the problems which has been solved through that project.

If you don’t want to go deeply then I think BTC, ETH & BCH is best coin for long term.
copper member
Activity: 234
Merit: 1
https://twitter.com/bazookajeff
February 23, 2018, 02:28:36 PM
I think electroneum coin has a great future as I studied about this coin the value of this coin is low but with in this year it will reach up to 150$ per coin

Is there still fake mining on this coin LOL Idk about this coin other than pure speculation for profit.
Activity: 182
February 23, 2018, 02:13:35 PM
The future of cryptocurrency is bright and cryptocurrencies are trending all over the world as the internet payments have been accepted by many companies. In my opinion, Ethereum has really a bright future. It is a true outlier and it is the only crypto-currency believed by experts to be able to overtake Bitcoin Market cap in the near future. Ethereum started in 2013 and had 40x growth rate over the last two years. Its platform allows creating a smart contract that runs on a decentralized network and runs exactly as programmed without any possibility of downtime, fraud, censorship or any third party interface. The team behind Ethereum is really exceptional. They are doing an amazing job to show the real potential of the Ethereum.
Activity: 36
February 23, 2018, 01:28:18 PM
hay someone?
do you know? there used to be a coin called marine coin will now be raised again one day later, you can see it on the coin marine website: https://marineco.in/
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 23, 2018, 12:42:32 PM
Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?
What coin do you think will have good future ?

I think still the best coin though , the bitcoin , as you can see bitcoin exceed and the price is unexpected last year , so definitely it would be the best coin in the future next is the eth or ethereum. This two coins are going strong though , by the way its the second rank on the marketplace.
Id still looking at a very positive way to bitcoin and Ethereum since both had a good and amazing  performance in the market. Both are now so favourable to the investors but then of course we cant set aside the potential of lots of altcoin that are existed too, because we couldnt predict the future of other altcoins right.
Activity: 182
February 23, 2018, 12:30:29 PM
I think electroneum coin has a great future as I studied about this coin the value of this coin is low but with in this year it will reach up to 150$ per coin
Activity: 252
February 23, 2018, 11:48:24 AM
Who you give me a review on Cybermiles (CMT)? Feel it hard to climb
Jump to: