Author

Topic: Which coin now you think had a good future - page 111. (Read 91314 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 03:35:04 AM
Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?
What coin do you think will have good future ?
These coins have a good future:-
1.Ripple
2.Litecoin
3.Ethereum
4.Bitcoin

This list is really very successful but I would start reading it from the bottom to the top.
Activity: 120
February 25, 2018, 03:32:50 AM
Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?
These coins have a good future:-
1.Ripple
2.Litecoin
3.Ethereum
4.Bitcoin
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 01:17:32 AM
I think the altcoin released in 2018 is all very potential because by now I've seen ico of all new altcoins are in great demand and their movements have exceeded hard cap.
Activity: 460
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 12:45:17 AM
The most known coins, with some few exceptions, are reliable in my opinion. So, ETH, DASH, LTC, NEO and XMR are good options. I also include some other coins such as ICX, CND And PWR.
Anyway, try to check the roadmap, the size of the community and the utility of the coin to make your own decision

For me bitcoin and eth are big good of future because in bitcoin if you like to hold it in a longterm or short term way and monator the price you have a chance get a good profit while the eth is the best for longterm way because many investors hold it in longterm way because theres a big a chance to get more profit of this so that for me the best is bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 406
February 25, 2018, 12:33:33 AM
The most known coins, with some few exceptions, are reliable in my opinion. So, ETH, DASH, LTC, NEO and XMR are good options. I also include some other coins such as ICX, CND And PWR.
Anyway, try to check the roadmap, the size of the community and the utility of the coin to make your own decision
Activity: 145
February 25, 2018, 12:32:52 AM
What do you think ?
I think Ethereum based Signals will have great future ahead their whitepaper and Concept begins is too good.I support these guys by whatever way I can. Presently great bounty of Signals is going so with it before it touches the sky.
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
February 24, 2018, 11:41:45 PM
hi friends, what about swarmfund coins? I hold some swarmfund coins, hoping the price goes up. I hear this coin has good potential, because the development team is very active in developing the project.
Activity: 154
February 24, 2018, 11:36:41 PM
There are actually a lot of good COINS, but I think only bitcoin has a brighter future.

Because bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency, only bitcoin has a better future.
Activity: 140
February 24, 2018, 11:20:16 PM
There are actually a lot of good COINS, but you can't buy all the COINS, we have to choose some of them.

In my opinion, there is no brighter future coin than bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
February 24, 2018, 09:26:34 PM
I think NTOK has a good future because of the solution of the team to the out of date education. It will be a success and because education is a top priority, many people will support the idea and eventually it will spread across the world. NTOK provides education even if you're very far away! It eliminates intermediaries such school and geographical boundaries! Visit their website for more info!
Activity: 252
February 24, 2018, 06:44:07 PM
Coin that has a good future is bitcoin, BCH andETH.
Looking at the current market, all three coins have changed quite actively. The value of the change is quite significant. So it must be extra
Be careful when playing coin exchange market.
Activity: 504
February 24, 2018, 02:58:55 PM
Most of the coin in the market places. So you will know the all coin list and you learn the information for the coin. Then you get some ideas for the coins. It good opportunity for the improve the business and invest. If need to know the coin list. Check the market plces. Market place is important for the all process. Most of the coin release in the market plces. Market plce price will be checking share market price will be change. So before invest you check the market price. Then you invest. It any time to change the price. So it not easy to guess price. But you check the coin price day by day. Then you get some idea for the coin information.

Coins, and projects that are utilizing smart contracts are the promising ones to have a good future. That smart contract feature is an important one for the business operations, that's why.
I think that most users have already decided on three coins, which for everyone are the most desired and promising in the future. I also think that it is from it that is and will be with a great price this year, but also a bit less confidence about Bitcoin, but still it is a good investment for today.
Activity: 156
February 24, 2018, 02:44:56 PM
Most of the coin in the market places. So you will know the all coin list and you learn the information for the coin. Then you get some ideas for the coins. It good opportunity for the improve the business and invest. If need to know the coin list. Check the market plces. Market place is important for the all process. Most of the coin release in the market plces. Market plce price will be checking share market price will be change. So before invest you check the market price. Then you invest. It any time to change the price. So it not easy to guess price. But you check the coin price day by day. Then you get some idea for the coin information.

Coins, and projects that are utilizing smart contracts are the promising ones to have a good future. That smart contract feature is an important one for the business operations, that's why.
Activity: 30
February 24, 2018, 02:42:11 PM
Hello all! The future is behind smart contracts. Ethereum it is the best coin in crypto world. Purchasing of Ethereum will be the right investment decision.

Agree with this one
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
February 24, 2018, 02:25:18 PM
Hello all! The future is behind smart contracts. Ethereum it is the best coin in crypto world. Purchasing of Ethereum will be the right investment decision.
Activity: 566
February 24, 2018, 12:52:02 PM
I will pick ethereum base on how it is been accepted after bitcoin and the number of devs they have. Ethereum is being adopted and demanded for by crypto investors always and that will drive the price up.
Activity: 266
February 24, 2018, 12:46:50 PM
ETH, ETC, NEO, WAVES, XEM are good option to invest for long term. They are good in all aspects and has a potential for growth in the future.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
February 24, 2018, 12:29:25 PM
Activity: 184
February 24, 2018, 12:11:42 PM
I have 3 potential future coins while still in the ICO that is Debitum Network, Bobsrepair, and B2B Tradove that have reached softcap and are going to hardcap. so many enthusiastic investors to invest in the ICO is meant to be a potential coin in entering the list exchange.
Activity: 236
Presale is live!
February 24, 2018, 12:07:45 PM
There are really lots of coins which had a good future and it is good to buy from them more as much as we can now. It is really good time for buying before all of them start to rise. And my favorite ones are; ins, litecoin, eth, btc, espers, kin, neo, monero. I believe there will be more from this kind of coins in the future because there are also new promising projects. I am searching every day to find them earlier. It would be cool if we can find and buy beforetime  good ones to hold long term.
Jump to: