Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Coins are a great LONG-TERM investment ???? - page 37. (Read 200584 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
As you want to hold for five to ten years, I think you should go for stable and safe altcoins. There are a lot of altcoins which wouldn't survive that long. Coins like Litecoin, Ethereum, bitcoin, and Neo. I believe Investment in these coins will be quite safe.
Activity: 5
Based on the information, financial stability and performance, bitcoin is the best and perfect cryptocurrency that suited for a long term investment.
Investing in bitcoin provides you a assurance that you can become financial stable in future and you can achieve all your dreams with the help of them.
Activity: 26
EXP, expanse, is a good coin to hold for the long term.  It has consistent development, regular updates and they have been meeting their milestones on their roadmap. 
Activity: 4
Wave and neo, for me
Activity: 25
 bitcoin is the mother of all and all us will say that it is on our list of long term investment and it will be successful in any way. But for me other than BTC, I believe in ETH which is the second among them
Activity: 224
Priority coin for long-term investment must be a well-known coin and highly appreciated by the community as well as the supporter. BTC and ETH are the two best coin to make a profit in the long run. Because, it all has an influence and importance in the crypto market. Then come XRP, LTC.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
I have high hopes for the Ether, because I consider this currency one of the most promising crypto currencies in the market at the moment!
Activity: 104
I think coins with strong communities are a good project. My favorite coins are DASH, XMR, VXG, DOG and EOS. Of course, the best coins are bitcoins, which can be invested for a long time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
The top five coins in the market are the best coins for your long term investments because these coins are the least likely to fail since they have been around for a while and they have a lot of investors in their projects. investing in lesser known altcoins for the long term is quite risky. There is no way for you to tell if these coins will actually last a long time.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I would have to say Cardano (Ada). Stringently tested and with alot of updates and added features to come. It's already in the top ten market cap although it is relatively young. Massive potential.
Activity: 31
A very good coin for long-term storage is Cardano and Lisk. I think that both of these coins have more prospects than the EOS and will be more in demand in the future, after the fall of hype around EOS.
Activity: 19
I always thought that the project ethereum is a very good example of the stability of the project. But for some reason today I began to doubt this, very strange behavior of the project, because bitcoin is growing, and when bitcoin is growing, everything is growing. So now I can not say anything.
Activity: 210
I would personally recommend to invest in future coins with real life use and applications and that are gonna be of high demand in the future increasing the price. some of the coins are based on solving real life problems and enhancing it such as ripple XRP that is being signed by number of companies and is changing the way money transfer works.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
I think, 5-10 years is very long term of investment. You can go for that long form of investment but still need to check your investment from time to time. Trading is not that stable to stay your investment that long. But for me, a good coins are ETH and ADA.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
You can't go wrong with any of the top 20 coins. These projects have already proved themselves to be legit and have been adopted and accepted by the community. Spread your money between them proportionally based on their market cap % and just HODL for a few years.
Typical newbie, clueless.
Several hundred ex top 20 coin/token have come and gone, some dont exist any longer or outside top 1000
Activity: 56
You can't go wrong with any of the top 20 coins. These projects have already proved themselves to be legit and have been adopted and accepted by the community. Spread your money between them proportionally based on their market cap % and just HODL for a few years.
Activity: 294
It seems to me that the exact answer to your question you get. In my opinion will survive coins having as its basis a working team and really important innovations as litecoin, Ethereum and waves for example. As for me, I would choose bitcoin, eth, and mybe a little ripple. Bitcoin is definitely the best option for long term investment because ig is stable and has proven it worth
Activity: 238
Other than that of ETH and neo, there is one another coin which is considered as the best coin of all the times when it comes to that of long term investment of money and that is none other than that of bitcoin. If you're looking for a longterm investment with great profit, then there's no doubt that the best coin there is, is bitcoin. Up until now, we can see how the price had surge up from what it was before
Activity: 224
I believe what you just mention but the most coin i think is eth, eth. Eth is next to bitcoin many years later on eth may compete with bitcoin. Eth is safety and very effecient to use and alsl their transactilns unlike the bitcoin. Every alt coin increase in price when the time comes it is just matter of time, waiting for the coins to reach its estimated value. Choose a coin that has a low price but has a great project
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Crypto Marketer For Whales
I say go for Tron, Ethereum, Bitcoin, Verge, and Cardano. I say they are groundbreaking and has done real progress for the cryptocurrency community.
Pages:
Jump to: