Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coins to invest in for a beginner - page 2. (Read 7563 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1
My advice to anyone looking to invest in cryptocurrencies will always be to look for tokens or coins with some level of stability and greater chances of rebound after a long period of downward movement. It is always a wise decision to leave or invest in bitcoin and ethereum. These projects have the best form of stability and are always the likeliest to rebound after major falls.
I agree that the bulk of the funds should be invested in bitcoin and Ethereum because all other coins do not have sufficient independence and are very strongly correlated with the movement of bitcoin.
On a small part of the funds you can buy altcoins, with a favorable outcome, they can give much more profit .
Activity: 92
I suggest investing in proven coins that are traded on many platforms
Those essentially are the top rated coins on coin market cap. A newconer can hardly go wrong with those.I still jave some worthless coins I bought when i just entered the space and they have been delisted from the only exchange they were listed on.
Activity: 92
If you are just starting your journey into cryptocurrencies,it may nake more senae to stick  with bitcoins or with any of the very top coins by market capitalization.This will a fairly stable portofolio while you spend time to study smaller coins with great potential for growth.Trust me,there are great coins as well as shitty coins out there.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
My advice to anyone looking to invest in cryptocurrencies will always be to look for tokens or coins with some level of stability and greater chances of rebound after a long period of downward movement. It is always a wise decision to leave or invest in bitcoin and ethereum. These projects have the best form of stability and are always the likeliest to rebound after major falls.
Activity: 355
Merit: 28
I suggest investing in proven coins that are traded on many platforms
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
Ive never bought any coins before and am considering opening an account while the coins are low

How would you invest $1000 - 2000

Thanks

I will suggest to you only 2 coins! BITCOIN and ETHEREUM!
these 2 coins are safe to have if you are just starting. As of now they are on a good price to rise.
I want to tell you also that you must make more research and study cryptocurrency.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
I suggest that you buy coins that have proven good. And you can invest in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bch, and Litecoin, or you can also choose coins that are listed in the top 20 peaks in Coinmarketcap. I do not recommend that you buy new coins, or invest in an ICO project. Because at this time there are a lot of ICO projects that cheat. For beginners it is not feasible, without extensive knowledge and knowledge of cryptocurrency.
Why do you like and recommend Bch? It's better than BTC? I dont think so.
There are other better coins that one can invest in, other than investing in Bch. Well, that is my opinion, which might be contrary to another person's.
I have never had so much believe in BCH and which is why I choose some others coins above it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
If you want to invest and get a big profit in a few years, then invest in bitcoin. And if you want to trade, it is better to be trained first and only then start trading.
Activity: 707
In my own opinion, I think starting with BTC and ETH is a good call. Most especially, more of BTC than ETH. Then as you grow further both in knowledge and funds you can do more research on other potential coins.
Activity: 112
FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
I think that for a beginner a better coin than Ethereum cannot be found now.
Once again Ethereum shows us how, in the conditions of market volatility, it can remain in the top.
Strong market players trust him and there is no doubt that by investing in Ethereum you will receive a profit.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Just don't buy some random ERC20 tokens and hope to get lucky. Better get into the strong coins like Ethereum.
Is it good decision you recommended just buying random erc-20 token? I don’t think it will be healthy and profitable investment. Random coin for highly risk takers in the bearing market. As a beginner your parchaption should be to invest stable coin because 2000$ it’s a big money. Don’t wasting your money with shit coin.                 
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
I suggest that you buy coins that have proven good. And you can invest in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bch, and Litecoin, or you can also choose coins that are listed in the top 20 peaks in Coinmarketcap. I do not recommend that you buy new coins, or invest in an ICO project. Because at this time there are a lot of ICO projects that cheat. For beginners it is not feasible, without extensive knowledge and knowledge of cryptocurrency.
Why do you like and recommend Bch? It's better than BTC? I dont think so.
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
With a capital of $ 1000 - 2000 you can buy the top coins that are undoubtedly the quality, fortunately the current market has experienced a severe decline so the price of Altcoin is quite cheap. I suggest buying ETH, XRP or BCH coins which in my opinion have great potential.
copper member
Activity: 364
Start with investing in the top coins or will I say stable coins using coinmarketcap as a guide. You can consider Bitcoin or ethereum but I will recommend those for long term anyway.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
https://saturn.black
btc and eth are still good coins for beginners and safest, but besides those two coins you can get some other coins like neo and cardano which have proven to have future potential in cryptocurrency
The first 2 top coins need a beginner to buy without fail, and then to your taste to choose a few more of the top 20, the more there are cheap and very promising
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
I would suggest to invest for the beginner since they are newly investors the safest way to invest which is the bitcoin and the ethereum these coins are very promising and big investors are supporting on it and also many country are accepting on it.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion, BTC and ETH are the best ones for everyone, as well for those who don't know much more about the crypto.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
btc and eth are still good coins for beginners and safest, but besides those two coins you can get some other coins like neo and cardano which have proven to have future potential in cryptocurrency
Activity: 700
Merit: 253
I think that for a beginner you need to invest in well-known top coins, because there will be less risk. but at this time it is necessary to study the market and look for something else for yourself. I generally think that it is necessary to try everything in this field, to experience ups and downs in financial terms.
Activity: 260
I may please ask you how long did you take to study crypto market and there is whole a lot about crypto. There are many exchange site that  you make deposit with the amount you prefer at some period of time and withdraw with an interest rate and another part you buy altcoins. They are as many as you can't count but there are some which has history and they are called potential altcoins (BTC,ETH) This top two coins I may advise you to invest in it as a beginner
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Just don't buy some random ERC20 tokens and hope to get lucky. Better get into the strong coins like Ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: