Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coins to invest in for a beginner - page 3. (Read 7563 times)

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
if I think it depends on their capital, the problem is that if there is a lot of capital, I would suggest investing in bitcoin, but if you add a little ethereum, it's a good coin for beginner investors.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
Beginner is best to start to invest in their education so as not to repeat the mistakes of many Kristo investors and not lose money.If you can not wait at all-try to invest in bitcoin and Ethereum-these coins on a long time interval can give a good profit.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
Ive never bought any coins before and am considering opening an account while the coins are low

How would you invest $1000 - 2000

Thanks
As a newbie, the first time, you can go buy and invest in BTC, and then choose to wait patiently, there will be gains.
Activity: 532
Merit: 185
February 28, 2019, 06:32:37 PM
My first investment was into NEM it looked cheap, so I though it would skyrock, I was lucky and it did a few months after, and then I sold my first tokens into bitcoins. My 2nd invest was Bitcoins, and I still hold those Bitcoins, and I would also recommend newbies to invest into bitcoins as there first investment now.
With $2000 you can buy 0.5 bitcoins, that would be a really good start for your crypto journey.
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
February 28, 2019, 06:28:19 PM
Very now is a good time for investment, if you look at the prices of the end of 2017 and now, they are very different , and now clearly you can buy a lot of coins, for example eth eos etc neo
Activity: 225
Merit: 2
February 28, 2019, 06:24:23 PM
If you are just a beginner, try investing your money to Bitcoin or ethereum. Theses two cryptocurrencies are the basic among them all because these are the primary currency used or exchange with from the market. If you are not sure if you are going to invest all of your money then try with a small amount as you start you trading careers. You will eventually become familiar with it from time to time.
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
February 28, 2019, 06:09:45 PM
Ive never bought any coins before and am considering opening an account while the coins are low

Thanks

If I were you, I would invest this money in Bitcoin and Ethereum, in the future I would spend 10 percent on trading in some altcoin with great volatility and trading volume, for example, EOS. And in the future, you could study information about new projects in which you can invest your money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
February 28, 2019, 03:43:41 PM
I think it's better to start investing in more stable coins, you can choose bitcoin or coins that are in the top ten rankings.
I think you are right. In conditions of high market volatility due to insufficient knowledge and experience, it can be very difficult for a newcomer to predict market behavior and choose the right strategy for investing.
At this stage, at the beginning of the path to success in the market, beginners definitely need to entrust their investments to promising coins, which have shown their vitality in difficult market conditions.
In this case, beginners will not lose all investments and will get good experience from communicating with the market.
Activity: 386
February 28, 2019, 02:54:04 PM
I think it's better to start investing in more stable coins, you can choose bitcoin or coins that are in the top ten rankings.
Activity: 579
February 28, 2019, 02:21:44 PM

Thanks
nominal and large enough amount to invest in crypto currency in my opinion before you invest you should first know all the risks that will be obtained in investing with crypto currencies or coins that you will use in investing
That's right, because it is not for nothing that every new user of cryptocurrency is advised to use only the amount that he can afford to lose for start-up capital. Of course, these are old words that say everything, but these are really the right words. I think that professional traders and investors risk big funds only if they are not really confident in this or that project.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
February 28, 2019, 01:25:26 PM

Thanks
nominal and large enough amount to invest in crypto currency in my opinion before you invest you should first know all the risks that will be obtained in investing with crypto currencies or coins that you will use in investing
Activity: 548
Merit: 12
February 28, 2019, 12:45:22 PM
to be honest, I can't recommend which coins are good for investing. because the market is currently not good. I can only suggest, it is better to understand in advance the knowledge of investing in a cryptocurrency so that it is not misguided when investing. but it is better if you invest in coins that are already there in the past and have good potential
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
February 28, 2019, 09:21:58 AM
In my opinion, the best strategy for a newbies who decides to start crypto trading will be following the transactions of experienced crypto traders. For this, it is enough to register on one of the forex platforms that allow cryptocurrency trading. Then you need to subscribe to the copy trade function by selecting a trader with the best trading results.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature Space For Rent
February 28, 2019, 07:39:44 AM
I am new here.  I dont know which coin to buy and how to buy,  if anyone could help me, i shall be very thankful to him. Please help mee guys. I also wana become rich.
Who don't want to be rich? But really there is no shortcut way become rich. If you are new then spend more time to understand whole crypto world and about blockchain technology. May few people's will suggest his favourite coin for you to invest. But if you don't have enough knowledge then you will not benefited. Perhaps you might lose your capital also.

So study first, read more about coin history. Lot of useful topic you will found on forum. And use search from upper right what you need. If you don't have enough knowledge then don't buy any coin. Research more and more. Don't be greedy and don't search shortcut way to become rich.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
February 28, 2019, 07:19:00 AM
If you are new to the world of Crypto, I think you should buy first BTC and Ethereum. After that, research other altcoins yourself. And identify the new altconics you want to invest. Because I think you should be your choose which coin you will invest. But for that too, you should expand the knowledge that you have about cryptocurrency by doing some research in it.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
February 28, 2019, 07:10:14 AM
I am new here.  I dont know which coin to buy and how to buy,  if anyone could help me, i shall be very thankful to him. Please help mee guys. I also wana become rich.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
February 28, 2019, 07:07:49 AM
For beginners, I think it's better to invest in coins that have good development. Choose the top 10 coins in the coinmarketcap because in my opinion it is the best coin that has good development and fluctuations. Because if you choose unclear coins or new coins, this will be more risky and can make a loss so it is not recommended for beginners.
copper member
Activity: 193
$martFund
February 28, 2019, 07:07:25 AM
Please no need to stress yourself too much just invest in na common and less brain wrecking tokens like Ethereum, Neo, litecoin, stratis, ripple etc
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
February 28, 2019, 06:57:27 AM
of course Bitcoin, why should you choose another? Bitcoin has more potential for long-term investment, I believe that in the next few years bitcoin will become big, as we see now many big companies believe bitcoin is the future money
Activity: 308
February 28, 2019, 05:23:32 AM

Thanks
Bitcoin is still the best choice to invest. If you are new and do not know which investment to invest, bitcoin will always be the safest choice and the risk will be lowest.
Pages:
Jump to: