Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coins to invest in for a beginner - page 8. (Read 7563 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
February 25, 2019, 02:28:27 PM
Think is worth choose win-win options. These are the coins that are in the top list.  This is bitcoin, Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.  Maybe they won't make a huge increase, but they will. This is an investment in long-term prospects
I think that without objection the novice should invest only in those projects that have a 100% guarantee of success or profitability. And this means that the first ten of the cryptocurrency market rating should be interesting for beginners, and not for new projects.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
February 25, 2019, 01:25:35 PM
Think is worth choose win-win options. These are the coins that are in the top list.  This is bitcoin, Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.  Maybe they won't make a huge increase, but they will. This is an investment in long-term prospects
Activity: 664
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
February 25, 2019, 01:03:52 PM
For those who are just starting to participate in Cryptocurrency, I recommend that you choose Bitcoin as an investment option. Invest in Bitcoin as a long-term investment because its price fluctuates greatly and value increases over time. Altcoin should not be selected because they are very risky and not an option for the newbie.
Activity: 248
February 25, 2019, 01:00:21 PM
If you want to start trading with a capital of $1000 - $2000, it's better not to focus on 1 altcoin. And look for positive news, because every positive news, can make coins rise. And you can get 3-5% profit. If you only focus on btc or eth, only make you loss. Because there are several altcoins that go up only because of positive news, while the BTC prices don't rise.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
February 25, 2019, 12:58:46 PM
Always invest in the major first
Like Btc/Eth/XRP

Then once you know more about the industry, u can buy into minor alts Tongue
Activity: 630
February 25, 2019, 12:49:42 PM
First of all, A beginner have to signup in the top trade exchanges in like binance and bittrex and after that choose some coins which are trading on th20 satoshi to 50 satoshi and invest in any coins according to your choice and wait for the up movement in coming few months. This way you will be learn some thing about the market and coins up and down.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
February 25, 2019, 12:13:22 PM
Recommendations from me or suggestions that you can make thoughts. Because now there are so many new coins popping up. Of course it was very confusing for me, including those who thought about it. It is better to invest in old coins or rank 10 in CMC to invest. Or also you can buy new coins that are still in sale, like Moozicore.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
February 25, 2019, 12:09:41 PM
Ive never bought any coins before and am considering opening an account while the coins are low

How would you invest $1000 - 2000

Thanks

I personally advise you if you starting to invest with 2000 USD with 40-20-10 division on your portfolio.

40% for Top 20 coins - This will be your long term investment such as BTC or ETH
20% for Tokens or Coins that you can take as short term investment. like you can easily divert to other crypto in a week or in a month.
10% for ICOs here if you really selected a good one you can profit because of bonus during crowdfunding. Goodluck!

This needs to have advanced knowledge regarding to trading investment, wit a lots of coins that being offered investors needs to
follow the trend and the current news that will affect coins that they will place their money, studying and diverting your assets
can't be learned right away, there's a need of engaging yourself to protect your money.
Activity: 80
Merit: 24
February 25, 2019, 11:54:54 AM
I will learn about technical first to find out how basic prices will go down ... then I will buy when on the bottom no one knows how basic the price of each coin can be 1000 or below ... I suggest you better choose BITCOIN from on the other hand, the prospect is better for the future, not for sale now or next year, but for the future
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
February 25, 2019, 11:28:51 AM
It will better to check cmc and see what coin are great or n top 10 while you invest $100 each but must be altcoin which has a very good potential to see the light of bull when it finally come like , ETH, BNB, TRX, ADA, XRP, STEEM, EOS, LISK, DASH and STRAT or any other one that is not listed here to be a good goal.
Activity: 278
Merit: 2
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
February 25, 2019, 11:21:00 AM
If you want to play safe then I will suggest you to go for ethereum. It's the most reliable one.
Activity: 700
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
February 25, 2019, 11:16:05 AM
if you do have the capital to invest it should be invested in the right one has a very good price,
from all altcoins I recommend investing in bitcoin because everyone really wants bitcoin and in the future it will definitely come back at a very high price.
bitcoin or another coins in market actually could give us profit if we know how to buy and when to buy it.and to know about it we must have speciall skills in analizing coins.and our experience will help us about it.
indeed bitcoin and other coins can provide profit, but for beginners the risk of loss will be greater because they have not experienced and have not been able to analyze the coins to be invested, so for beginners it is better to invest in potential coins such as bitcoin and ethereum or invest only in top 10 cmc
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
February 25, 2019, 10:56:47 AM
Ive never bought any coins before and am considering opening an account while the coins are low

Thanks

You could practice trading eth or btc for a good outcome. And please don't use the word investor because I know you are not here to hold it for long term and you want to make some profits along the way and that is how trading works.

It is really good to invest or trade in ETH or  BTC as this two coins are having good volume to trade, being a newbie it is good to first trade in this big coins so that you can earn and get experience.

If you are thinking of just investing then invest in both equally but divide in parts and invest so that if market corrects you should be able to buy more in low and average your investing portfolio.
Activity: 448
February 25, 2019, 10:51:01 AM

Thanks

You could practice trading eth or btc for a good outcome. And please don't use the word investor because I know you are not here to hold it for long term and you want to make some profits along the way and that is how trading works.
Activity: 350
February 25, 2019, 10:46:41 AM
I believe that any novice can invest in any coin placed on coinbase.com as there are no useless and unpromising coins. After you see how your return on investment grows, it will be interesting for you to start exploring other projects and their coins, which are less well known but have a large enough growth potential.
Activity: 420
February 25, 2019, 08:30:02 AM
For a biginner i will suggest you go for BTC ,eth and XRP i believe these are excellent and safe coin in the crypto market and you will get excellent profits.
copper member
Activity: 109
February 25, 2019, 08:27:33 AM

Thanks

The starting of investment doesn't matters the important is knowledge to make a great play of your coin to bought this time in deep market. I will suggest to make a familiarization of crypto and review the potentials coin and have hype in the market. Through that you can protect your investment and soon will gain profit.

Cheers..
Activity: 684
February 25, 2019, 08:20:29 AM
If you do not plan to constantly monitor the market, then you will be the right option to take a reliable bitcoin, or something from the top 20.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
February 25, 2019, 08:05:04 AM
for beginners who intend to invest in crypto currencies, then you should choose a few coins with the best ranking, such as bitcoin, ethereum EOS and others.
copper member
Activity: 112
SIGMA
February 25, 2019, 07:55:16 AM

Thanks
for beginner I suggest playing risk, as long as you play safe then you will not feel the essence of cryptocurrency.
but if you have no choice, it is better to buy bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: