Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coins to invest in for a beginner - page 21. (Read 7582 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 131
February 11, 2019, 06:58:56 AM
Ive never bought any coins before and am considering opening an account while the coins are low

How would you invest $1000 - 2000

Thanks

Focus on the bigger market caps and spread out. Go for projects that are truly decentralized, with open access. Buy things like Ethereum, Neo, Waves, Ontology, Basic Attention token or Zilliqa.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
February 11, 2019, 06:56:00 AM
As a beginner it is always good to look out for the coins that are already listed on the market. Researching and analyzing a new project to ascertain its authenticity and the potentials with which it can succeed on the market comes with another expertise which newbies cannot easily identify. Coins like BTC, ETH, XRP are good coins to begin your cryptocurrency investment journey with.
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
February 11, 2019, 06:29:13 AM
I advise you to buy for example ETH or Bitcoin and watch, read the forum, read the thematic sites, you can better to understand everything and then invest in an interesting project in your opinion.
for beginners it is better to learn investment by buying Altcoin which is cheap but has good potential, like you mentioned Ethereum, EOS or Ripple and maybe so on. for beginners, experience is needed so that learning to invest is good, but be careful because for beginners you must know the strategy, so be careful not to get stuck and fail.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
February 11, 2019, 05:59:30 AM
Ive never bought any coins before and am considering opening an account while the coins are low

Thanks
This amount will definitely make a meaningful investment, which is if you invest in the right coin and you are able to keep yourself updated on those coins. Before that, since i understand the risk behind every investment, because you cannot be 100% sure of what you have invested in, i would first ensure that i make it clear to myself, if it is an amount i can afford to lose. Then i might now consider splitting and investing in the top 5 coins on CMC
Activity: 684
February 11, 2019, 05:27:21 AM
I advise you to buy for example ETH or Bitcoin and watch, read the forum, read the thematic sites, you can better to understand everything and then invest in an interesting project in your opinion.
Activity: 518
February 11, 2019, 05:11:51 AM
I would suggest to invest for the beginners more safe which is the bitcoin and ethereum these coins are very promising and giving you more profit in the long term investment.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
February 11, 2019, 04:56:16 AM
If you are newbie in crypto then i think best would be pick the top5 coins for the start . Just choose like 3-4 of them you like the best and believe that they will be the ones people will use in future . My bet is on my favorite one Ethereum . Don't struggle with tokens / altcoins that have 1-10M USD marketcap . Its really risky to invest in them , but it can pay out ofcourse , but is it worth ? The first thing to recover will be BTC in my opinion then the rest will follow . So split your investment and put 50% on BTC
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
February 11, 2019, 04:52:39 AM
I would not hesitate to invest in BTC. In my opinion, this is the safest investment to date. The cryptocurrency market depends on Bitcoin and only with the growth of BTC we will see a green market. If you want to make your portfolio more balanced, add ETH and BNB to it.
no more doubt bitcoin get special place in our heart.many benefit holding bitcoin , but if you want to collect more bitcoin you could start trading altcoin.if altcoin price rise our bitcoin amount will rise too.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
February 11, 2019, 04:32:05 AM
I would not hesitate to invest in BTC. In my opinion, this is the safest investment to date. The cryptocurrency market depends on Bitcoin and only with the growth of BTC we will see a green market. If you want to make your portfolio more balanced, add ETH and BNB to it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
February 11, 2019, 04:05:46 AM
I think that the most optimal option to invest your money in Bitcoin and Ethereum, especially now while everyone is preparing to launch the update of Ethereum!
Activity: 546
February 11, 2019, 03:01:01 AM

Thanks

Play safe and make your picks with the top coins on the market. I'll recommend for you to invest 80% on btc and particularly eth because you can practice doing shorting there. $1k is also too much so try with $200 first.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
February 10, 2019, 10:02:11 PM
If you are a beginner then I think you should invest in coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, Ripple, OMG, ADA, Throne. These coins are among the top coins and therefore invest in them more safely, besides choose a few coins to diversify your risks.

Bitcoin is only the best coin for beginners because it is user friendly and supports almost all wallets  . eth and other alts are for intermediate user because altcoins need a different kind of wallet and thier use is slightly different  .

If you intend to invest $ 1000-2000, you must be prepared with all the risks. There is no word 'beginners' when you intend to invest, you have to research and be prepared with all the risks involved.

Its already given that he is a beginner  . the amount that you stated above is too huge  and even pro traders wont risk that especially in this kind of market that we are facing right now  .

There is no word 'beginners' when you intend to invest,

Of course there is . a beginner means inexperienced  . how can he chose a coin if he is lacking of knowledge ?
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
February 10, 2019, 09:57:13 PM
If you are a beginner then I think you should invest in coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, Ripple, OMG, ADA, Throne. These coins are among the top coins and therefore invest in them more safely, besides choose a few coins to diversify your risks.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 10, 2019, 09:09:25 PM
I think Bitcoin is a crypto currency that is good for beginners. because it has low fluctuations. and more stable. You can practice to trade, or quietly invest in Bitcoin. besides, maybe Ethereum, TRX, neo, and eos are the next coins for long-term investment. but be careful, because the risk is always present in each crypto currency.

Yes, of course, but they need to be patient while they are trading bitcoin pair usdt because the price can increase and decrease at any time. It will better if they can learn more about trading so they can find a good entry point and exit point and make a profit. Trading bitcoin pair usdt will give a big profit if we can determine the good time to buy bitcoin and sell bitcoin because sometimes, we are too greedy for expecting to make a bigger profit and it could make us miss a good chance sell at the higher price. But if he wants to invest in altcoin, then I suggest checking on XRP, XLM, TRX, ADA, XEM.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
February 10, 2019, 06:34:58 PM
There are no good or special coins for beginners. all the coins have the risks and this certainly will impact whether it is for beginners and long though. It might be better if you select the preferred coin is stable enough to at least learn a trade so that it can be familiar with early results or profit that can be felt.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 10, 2019, 01:53:05 PM
If you intend to invest $ 1000-2000, you must be prepared with all the risks. There is no word 'beginners' when you intend to invest, you have to research and be prepared with all the risks involved.

How big risk is depends form how much money he have, maybe this is just a little part of his fortune. When I invest in crypto-currencies I`m aware of the
risks but I`m also aware of possible gains.
   Beginners should buy Bitcoin and Ethereum, later they can get into other projects. I`m advising others to do what I`m doing, with investing in more than
one crypto-currency is very good, more chances to have some great investments.
Activity: 287
February 10, 2019, 01:40:15 PM
Activity: 420
February 10, 2019, 01:33:34 PM

Thanks
Yes now actually it is easy to take coins if you are a beginner especially if to look after the bull market in 2017 all coins fell by 85% somewhere , and choose from top 10 coins and buy them I think you will not be mistaken
Activity: 812
February 10, 2019, 11:12:43 AM

Thanks

actually, you come in the right time to invest in cryptocurrency now because the price of coins still on the bottom.
The most promising coin i see for now is Litecoin, if you look at the price movements lately you will know.
Now Litecoin value is almost same as Monero value in the market, it is clearly showing a good trend.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
February 10, 2019, 07:31:02 AM
I think Bitcoin is a crypto currency that is good for beginners. because it has low fluctuations. and more stable. You can practice to trade, or quietly invest in Bitcoin. besides, maybe Ethereum, TRX, neo, and eos are the next coins for long-term investment. but be careful, because the risk is always present in each crypto currency.
if for beginners, I don't think Bitcoin is a good choice, because the value is high and your capital is greater if something bad happens, you lose a lot of money.
In my opinion, you better choose Altcoin, because the price is low so you can use it to practice, because for beginners if something bad happens so you don't lose too much of your capital.
for beginners, experience and learning are needed and usually if beginners sometimes fail then if you practice good coins and lower grades will be better.
Pages:
Jump to: