Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coins to invest in for a beginner - page 24. (Read 7582 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
February 08, 2019, 04:52:24 PM
The difficult question is because the market situation is constantly unstable, but there are some tokens that are still afloat, a BNB token can be a good example, since the rate of this token is almost always stable, there are not so many such examples, but for beginners This project can be a good start in the field of investing in cryptocurrency as the first impression is always important.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
February 08, 2019, 04:19:53 PM
Try Ethereum, this is one of the most perspective tokens in the crypto market and the developers are going to release the new update that is going to push the price of Ether to the moon. The update is planned for late February.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
February 08, 2019, 04:11:46 PM
You should split your deposit into 10-20 equal parts and invest each part in different coin. In this way you would be protected from a bad investment decision and if something goes wrong with one coin another 19 coins would recover your portfolio and you won't lose all your money.
Activity: 247
Merit: 1
February 08, 2019, 04:06:34 PM
Buying a coin is not an issue but to know what you are buying, research, study and know the project you want to invest in, but you will definitely get good coins with very low price to invest in
Activity: 658
Merit: 20
February 08, 2019, 03:09:32 PM
if you don't have any knowledge here and don't understand the market conditions you should not invest because it is too risky but if you believe in long-term investment then I can only advise you to invest ethereum and bitcoin
Activity: 448
Merit: 108
February 08, 2019, 03:08:49 PM
It is very difficult for beginners to make money on this unstable market, so I recommend investing only in the most reliable cryptocurrencies. Choose from the top 20.
Activity: 1022
February 08, 2019, 03:03:57 PM
if from indonesia please consider to put of spares on investment funds to work on involvement with future project on plan with the service of online social dating tasks on reference for the use on offers for public of audience with the target of the deliverance of message on containment.
copper member
Activity: 493
Merit: 13
February 08, 2019, 02:45:46 PM
Ive never bought any coins before and am considering opening an account while the coins are low

How would you invest $1000 - 2000

Thanks
Just buy bitcoin or a top 10 cryptocurrency on coinmarketcap and get it done with.... there's no guarantee for profit though ... but it's the safest bet... just saying
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
February 08, 2019, 02:39:09 PM
If you are fully new to this market I will suggest you before investing put some of your time in market to watch and learn a bit in this market. Maybe 4-5 days. And then go for investment. Cause most of the time new people come to this ecosystem and thought they will rich overnight then they do some mistakes and out of the market with loss. So I will forever do your own research and put some time on market and at first time put your money on high cap coins like Bitcoin ethereum eos neo cardano xrp etc.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
February 08, 2019, 02:19:39 PM
If you are new in crypto or investing coins i  would recommend you to buy Btc because  as a investors it is good to invest now while the market is bearish. bitcoin is the top one on coinmarketcap and bitcoin could experience further gains once it reaches above $4,000 according to analysis.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
February 08, 2019, 12:47:33 PM
If you are new, I think you should invest in bitcoin or Ethereum because it is the top coins of the cryptocurrency market  and remember to divide your investment into many parts.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
February 08, 2019, 12:43:20 PM
As a beginner, you must be wise and protective of your investments. Aside from knowing very well and everything about crypto, you must study well the coin that you intend to invest. And a starter coins, I think you won't get wrong with bitcoin. It has proven resiliency in the market and almost all others crypto are paired to it so it would be easier to monitor its price in the market.
Protection is very important in terms of investment, as a beginner you need to focus with this first and allow yourself to earned more knowledge regarding
to this industry, with your good research and study everything will be run smoothly, doing it slowly and not to rush in to avoid certain mistake, you can
go and buy some BTC and experience the actual practice after that you can add more with your convenience.
Activity: 333
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
February 08, 2019, 12:42:05 PM
Top 10 coins is always very good for beginners to invest. But you have to be careful don't invest whole fund on one coin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
February 08, 2019, 12:33:41 PM
Do not think that today it makes sense to invest in something else. therefore, I see that in most cases it is best to invest and continue to invest in BTC, because now it makes sense to continue or start to engage in BTC
Activity: 142
Merit: 11
February 08, 2019, 12:20:18 PM
Ive never bought any coins before and am considering opening an account while the coins are low

How would you invest $1000 - 2000

Thanks

This is a good approach to buy cryptocurrency right now, as almost all coins are down in price right now. Warren Buffett, greatest investor of all-time investor said
Be Fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful.
Don't invest all your capital in one coin rather built a portfolio having multiple coins in it. One important thing, as you are new to crypto market,  learn how to trade before jumping with huge capital.
Activity: 616
Merit: 16
February 08, 2019, 12:18:44 PM
The best you can do to help yourself is to learn what you are about to do. the basis of cryptocurrency. you can start from how to create a wallet. how to secure your wallet and so on and so far. the different blockchain technologies around. to prevent errors such as sending ethereum to bitcoin wallet or tron wallet. you must know the basic. i will suggest you dig hard to find a good investor online. look for one but bear it in mind that it is 50/50 business. if he wins, you win. if he loses, you loose.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
February 08, 2019, 12:17:55 PM
I think that there are not many options here, investing in unknown altcoins is like a roulette, and if you invest money without knowing how to guess, we all know what the outcome of such an investment will be. I suppose that it would be wise to invest in Bitcoin, and as the experience grows then already buy some altcoins and try their hand at trading.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
February 08, 2019, 12:14:35 PM
No need for a long explanation.

Short answer: Bitcoin.
agree.
the best explanation about that is, because bitcoin sometimes becomes a glass for other altcoins. sometimes price increases start from increasing bitcoin, or information about it. because of that, having a few bitcoins will be good for beginners.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
February 08, 2019, 12:09:49 PM
No need for a long explanation.

Short answer: Bitcoin.

Btc always is on the top of the list . Also their are few other altcoins as well which are good and can be accumulated especially now as prices are on lower side so also means that good opportunity for people to make money from the bull run when it happens. So buy and stay invested .
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
February 08, 2019, 12:06:41 PM
I would first advise you to read the literature about cryptocurrencies,articles on the Internet,forums and so on. Without this necessary minimum experience, I would not recommend investing in anything at all.
Pages:
Jump to: