Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Cryptocurrency is best for long term investment? - page 3. (Read 2002 times)

Activity: 674
Merit: 100
1. Bitcoin (BTC) Bitcoin has been around for the longest of any cryptocurrency.
2. Ethereum (ETH) Ethereum is different from Bitcoin because it isn't only a cryptocurrency.
3. Binance Coin
4. Cardano
5. Polkadot (DOT)
6. Ripple (XRP)
7. Litecoin
8. Tron (TRX)
9. Polygon (MATIC)
10. WazirX (WRX)
All in your lists are very good to invest with especially in a long term hodling. I, myself is hodling Ripple, Binance coin, a little amount of polygon and Cardano.
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
In my opinion, there are many cryptocurrencies that are very worth investing in in the long term, but the most obvious are BTC ETH BNB Cardano polkadot litecoin and Solana, this crypto is very good to be a long-term investment priority, because this coin has very good potential and prospects  , of course provide greater profit opportunities in the future.
Activity: 520
Merit: 250
KUWA.ai
What's keeping you from listing $XSN the native cryptocurrency of #Stakenet? Stakenet is a service intended to facilitate the storage and staking of various cryptocurrency assets. They've got Proof of Stake, Lightning Network, Masternodes & dApps.
Actually it is not a barrier for anyone, but rather not liking or not understanding about Stakenet which you have explained in full here, because from the basic concept it is very good to be used on every cryptocurrency.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
2. Ethereum (ETH) Ethereum is different from Bitcoin because it isn't only a cryptocurrency.
3. Binance Coin
4. Cardano
5. Polkadot (DOT)
6. Ripple (XRP)
7. Litecoin
8. Tron (TRX)
9. Polygon (MATIC)
10. WazirX (WRX)
What's keeping you from listing $XSN the native cryptocurrency of #Stakenet? Stakenet is a service intended to facilitate the storage and staking of various cryptocurrency assets. They've got Proof of Stake, Lightning Network, Masternodes & dApps.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 877
3. Binance Coin
4. Cardano
5. Polkadot (DOT)
6. Ripple (XRP)
7. Litecoin
8. Tron (TRX)
9. Polygon (MATIC)
10. WazirX (WRX)

If you ask the best long-term investment, people will definitely answer Bitcoin, considering bitcoin is the most valuable coin now and in the future, but ethereum is also an investment that is worth investing in long-term, because ethereum also has similarities with bitcoin, both future and current developments, while the other coins you mention can be collaborated with bitcoin and ethereum in investing, because basically all the coins you mention are suitable for long-term investments, but people prefer bitcoin and ethereum as the main investment.
Activity: 54
Merit: 14
Bitcoin is more suitable for long-term investment. It has been developed for a long time and has an important position in cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is used by some countries and many institutions. Its usage rate and people's demand around the world are increasing, and its value will gradually rise. Long-term investment in Bitcoin will make huge profits.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

for me for the long term I just choose bitcoin and that is enough, unless we want a bigger profit, then we can choose another altcoin that is at the top of the coinmarketcap, where these altcoints have a greater chance than other altcoins , but if we understand the market movement, we can wait for the best price to buy

BTC should be the primary coin for investment in crypto. Its also good to build a diversified portfolio with BTC having majority share while remaining share be given to top alt coin of CMC like ETH, LTC, Monero etc.
Its very unlikely that alt coins may go up without btc price going up. That's one parameter we have to keep in mind while investing in alt coins.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 115
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
3. Binance Coin
4. Cardano
5. Polkadot (DOT)
6. Ripple (XRP)
7. Litecoin
8. Tron (TRX)
9. Polygon (MATIC)
10. WazirX (WRX)
Btc is always the best to invest in crypto .It is a good list you made here is all the top project included .I think it is always better to invest on the top coin on market it is making you sure that if you hold it for long term you can get a good return .That's why i always suggest to invest on the top coin .On more thing i wanna say from the list you given here from that i wanna choose the DOT,Matic and LTC those are more strong project on altcoin .So guys you can also choose this but DYOR before invest always .
for me for the long term I just choose bitcoin and that is enough, unless we want a bigger profit, then we can choose another altcoin that is at the top of the coinmarketcap, where these altcoints have a greater chance than other altcoins , but if we understand the market movement, we can wait for the best price to buy
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
Bitcoin is a good choice for long-term investment in cryptocurrency. It is the foundation of cryptocurrency and has been developed for the longest time. It has powerful users and believers all over the world. The benefits it gives people make more and more people tend to invest in it.
Ethereum is also suitable for long-term investment. He has strong and complete technical support and has developed a smart contract platform.
Activity: 65
ETH is the far most best crypto currency that stands at second place and hopefully it will get in first place sooner or later but it
will cross I believe because it's has the most powerful technology behind it and fundamentally very strong and also very safe investment for long term so I suggest everyone out there looking for life changing gains go with ETH, it's has everything thing your looking for in crypto world.
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
3. Binance Coin
4. Cardano
5. Polkadot (DOT)
6. Ripple (XRP)
7. Litecoin
8. Tron (TRX)
9. Polygon (MATIC)
10. WazirX (WRX)
Btc is always the best to invest in crypto .It is a good list you made here is all the top project included .I think it is always better to invest on the top coin on market it is making you sure that if you hold it for long term you can get a good return .That's why i always suggest to invest on the top coin .On more thing i wanna say from the list you given here from that i wanna choose the DOT,Matic and LTC those are more strong project on altcoin .So guys you can also choose this but DYOR before invest always .
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Rangers Protocol
Actually for me all of them are all good investment but for my best choice are Binance, Polkadot, Cardano, and Solana. Bitcoin and Ethereum are so expensive for me that I can't afford even just 0.3 BTC or ETH. While I can afford to have 0.4 BNB or 10 Cardano. Then will hold them for a long time or trade if I could have enough profit then will tp and reinvest.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 300
3. Binance Coin
4. Cardano
5. Polkadot (DOT)
6. Ripple (XRP)
7. Litecoin
8. Tron (TRX)
9. Polygon (MATIC)
10. WazirX (WRX)

From this list only half of the coins have passed the test of time.

From this list as for me only these coins can be stored Bitcoin, Ethereum, Polkadot, Binance Coin.
There are still some other coins that can be included for storage in my opinion. There are still some other coins that can be included for storage in my opinion this is Solana, Fantom, Near.
Activity: 879
Merit: 10
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Looking at the list of the coins you mentioned, including the BTC which has been around for almost a decade now. These are good coins which has to potential to give you a good return on your investment when leave for a very long time. But I will like to add one coin to the list which has been doing great lately. Binance coin BNB, when you look at the rate at which the price is going. You will agree with me that it is a sure coin to invest on. Back dating to this time last year, the price is below 25$. And looking at the price now. It is trading above 350$.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
First of all Bitcoin and etherum is best for long term investment.and if you interested add some more coins to make maximum profit then I recmend that you can buy dot, Ada, solona matic for long term investment these coin can give to maximum profit.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

I would choose the below coins for long term. I have invested on these coins and will buy more whenever I have some amounts.

1. Bitcoin (BTC) 
2. Ethereum (ETH) 
3. Binance Coin
4. Polygon (MATIC)
5. WazirX (WRX)

The best coins I have been watching since 2017. Each coin above is unique. Growing coins. Everyone must know about it.  Choose Matic and Wazirx if you are looking for coins below $2. The rest are best above a dollar.

the suggested coins may be very good at this time. however, for now, the 4 candidate coins that might have a high price in the future are
Bitcoin - the king of crypto, and of course will have a high price in the future
Ethereum - the current development is very good, although the fee is quite expensive, but if the fee problem is solved, I think the price will be very high
Binance Coin - I think this coin is at the center of the most developed ICO development right now. have low fees and fast transactions. I think BNB will cost thousands of dollars in the future
Polygon (MATIC) - just like BNB, this coin is also currently in development and is often associated with BNB. sometimes projects that use the BNB chain also use Polygon with a multichain system.
Activity: 14
Bitcoin is a currency that is more suitable for long-term investment among cryptocurrencies. Compared with other altcoins, its development time is longer and the technology is perfect.

The value of bitcoin is very high, and people's awareness of bitcoin is also increasing. There is still a lot of room for appreciation in the future.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
3. Binance Coin
4. Cardano
5. Polkadot (DOT)
6. Ripple (XRP)
7. Litecoin
8. Tron (TRX)
9. Polygon (MATIC)
10. WazirX (WRX)

if you want to invest for the long term, then BTC is the right choice, because BTC is the boss of cryptocurrency, so it is definitely safer and of course it will give you a big profit if you invest in BTC for the long term, because the price of BTC will definitely continue to increase every time and keep creating a new ATH price, so you will never regret to investing in BTC for the long term.
Activity: 840
Merit: 4
I am not a trader and my advice is by no means financial advice. Take it with a truckload of salt. But here goes
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Stellar
Avalanche
Solana
Uniswap
Binance coin
Tron
Dogecoin
Shiba Inu
In no particular order
Activity: 1442
Merit: 2
Bitcoin is my best choice for long-term investment without any hesitation. There is no cryptocurrency in my mind that can compete with Bitcoin. And in my opinion, the number two currency is Ethereum. In this case, also there are no other options in my mind that can compete with this.
Pages:
Jump to: