Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Cryptocurrency is best for long term investment? - page 6. (Read 2002 times)

Activity: 467
Merit: 578
Bitcoin no other altcoin offers the potential that Bitcoin has if anyone says anything different they are lying or do not know what they are talking about.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Personally I have all of these tokens on my list apart from Riple and WazirX. Like many answereres here I will say Bitcoin. We know it as the first crypto with the biggest market cap. As Jaff Bezos said:"Everything starts with Bitcoin". So to my mind, you should also add it to your wallet. And several of these coins as well. For example those, whose Blockchain you use. I mean, if you use Polygon, you should definitely hold Matic, as you follow this Blockchain in any case, so you can analyse if everything is ok there.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
Then suggest you to take a look at Deedy Digital, they will have an NFT platform soon where you can trade, sell, buy, rent NFTs, enter lotteries etc.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 738
1. Bitcoin (BTC) Bitcoin has been around for the longest of any cryptocurrency.
2. Ethereum (ETH) Ethereum is different from Bitcoin because it isn't only a cryptocurrency.
3. Binance Coin
4. Cardano
5. Polkadot (DOT)
6. Ripple (XRP)
7. Litecoin
8. Tron (TRX)
9. Polygon (MATIC)
10. WazirX (WRX)

What do you want to hear from all the coins mentioned, while to explain it, we have often found it in any media, even for discussion we don't know where to start, if you don't ask questions.

1. Bitcoin is ranked 1 on the marketcap, they are a description of all the coins you mention, have a high buying value at this time.
2. Ethereum itself is in position 2 in the marketcap, although it is different from bitcoin, but overall it is almost the same.
3. Binance is a cryptocurrency that is generally similar to others.

While the other coins you mentioned are meme coins, which as a whole have similarities, both in price and otherwise, the difference is market trends, movements and selling values that make them not really taken into account at this time.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 104
2. Ethereum (ETH) Ethereum is different from Bitcoin because it isn't only a cryptocurrency.
3. Binance Coin
4. Cardano
5. Polkadot (DOT)
6. Ripple (XRP)
7. Litecoin
8. Tron (TRX)
9. Polygon (MATIC)
10. WazirX (WRX)
Among the cryptocurrencies on the list, I personally prefer BTC because of its advantages as a cryptocurrency with a significant margin, Bitcoin has greater liquidity compared to other cryptocurrencies. This allows users to retain their substantial value when converting Bitcoin into fiat currency.
But behind the advantages there are also disadvantages of BTC itself. Because it is digital, it is not uncommon for hackers to attack their Bitcoin wallets.
then one way is to be careful in using and securing Bitcoin accounts.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
3. Binance Coin
4. Cardano
5. Polkadot (DOT)
6. Ripple (XRP)
7. Litecoin
8. Tron (TRX)
9. shibcoin
10. dogecoin
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 5
3. Binance Coin
4. Cardano
5. Polkadot (DOT)
6. Ripple (XRP)
7. Litecoin
8. Tron (TRX)
9. Polygon (MATIC)
10. WazirX (WRX)

To be frank you just listed a good number of coins here while properly arranging them in order of importance or long term sustainability with the most sustainable from top (Bitcoin). If your portfolio is made up of such coins then I don't know what else you want to hear, because I must say they are good coins; we already know that 1-7 are good for long term, while 8 (Tron) is good also but might not give holders the good gains they might be looking for, 9 (Polygon) is already making its blockchain to be better and good competitor to Binance Smart Chain (BSC) network and lastly, 10 (WRX) is trying to break boundaries and retain a good platform for users.
So in all, they are good, but if I am to choose 5 out of the list, then Bitcoin, Ethereum, Binance Coin, Cardano and Polygon will be my picks.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1195
I would consider twice buying BNB for a long period. Its price rose greatly when Ethereum has expensive transaction. Now Ethereum is close to solving this issue or at least decreasing network transaction fees. Binance has decreased daily withdrawal limit from 2 BTC to 0.06 BTC - they force people to pass KYC. That will definitely have an impact on their platform. Also Changpeng Zhao is looking for his replacement. That is not good at all, combined with all that law problems Binance has recently.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
3. Binance Coin
4. Cardano
5. Polkadot (DOT)
6. Ripple (XRP)
7. Litecoin
8. Tron (TRX)
9. Polygon (MATIC)
10. WazirX (WRX)

for now and on hold for the long term it is more appropriate to go to BnB and ETH the simple reason is that if the BNB coin is supported by the binance market and ETH as we know at this time the transaction fee is not as expensive as it used to be and ethereum 2.0 will be launching soon, yes it's as simple as that to choose between others, this is my personal opinion
Activity: 168
NFT is a very interesting moment in cryptocurrency. Already in 2021, a lot of people are talking about NFT! There is a lot going on in the world and this is a really good time for NFT and for the Deedy Digital project!
Deedy is an NFT platform running on the Binance Smart Chain where users can trade, rent out, view, buy, sell, enter NFT lotteries, support and connect with creators.

Deedy Digital offers a solution for enabling a unified and secure blockchain ecosystem for digital content creation and exchange.

The concept behind what they propose is simple:

- Purchase NFTs via the Deedy Market Place.

- Maintain, support and connect with creators.

- Host auctions for NFTs.

- Enter NFT lotteries.

- Take out loans using NFTs as collateral.

- Join virtual art galleries.

- Create and order NFTs.

- Purchase high-value NFTs created by celebrities and verified artists via the Deedy Launchpad.

- Rent out NFTs.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
As we know that Bitcoin is increasing and becoming more popular in the world, many new companies are now accepting bitcoin. So I think we should invest in BTC for the long term. Because the first and good choice is BTC. If you don't want to invest in BTC, then you can check the FTX exchange token, which is very great for long-term investment. I will buy it weekly and hold it for 3 years.
Activity: 69
What about #Stakenet $XSN, sir? I believe it is one of the most undervalued coins right now in the market. It got perfect fundamentals and use case. A reliable project that is built by a devoted team of experts and supportive community. Should definitely come to radars.
Activity: 164
Merit: 11
Some coins are best for long-term investment. BTC, ETH, BNB in these coins the best coin for long term investment is BTC. because now days tesla accepted BTC that's why it is best for investment
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
3. Binance Coin
4. Cardano
5. Polkadot (DOT)
6. Ripple (XRP)
7. Litecoin
8. Tron (TRX)
9. Polygon (MATIC)
10. WazirX (WRX)
From the list of ten listed coins, in my opinion the only one that is suitable and good for long-term investment is Bitcoin. Am I not interested in other coins like ETH and BNB? I'm also interested, because the coin is also good. But no matter how good the coin is, only BTC I can guarantee.

Nothing is guaranteed ever, but I would agree that Bitcoin is the safest bet. Don't forget though that Binance is extremely successful and they will keep pouring resources into their BSC project. They are already building advanced technology to further improve the blockchain and other projects are in the pipeline. Those are all good indicators for good BNB performance in the near future.
Activity: 49
3. Binance Coin
4. Cardano
5. Polkadot (DOT)
6. Ripple (XRP)
7. Litecoin
8. Tron (TRX)
9. Polygon (MATIC)
10. WazirX (WRX)

I would say, Bitcoin is the best coin for long-term investment.
Activity: 313
I think dogecoin is good for long term investment and soon doge will hit $1  i also hold dogecoin for long term and i advise everyone to hold doge
Activity: 936
Merit: 100
BTC, ETH, BNB and LTC. those are some of the coins that I think are worth and the best to invest so far. the coin has been tested and has been proven in the public as long as the cryptocurrency exists this is very good
Activity: 294
3. Binance Coin
4. Cardano
5. Polkadot (DOT)
6. Ripple (XRP)
7. Litecoin
8. Tron (TRX)
9. Polygon (MATIC)
10. WazirX (WRX)
From the list of ten listed coins, in my opinion the only one that is suitable and good for long-term investment is Bitcoin. Am I not interested in other coins like ETH and BNB? I'm also interested, because the coin is also good. But no matter how good the coin is, only BTC I can guarantee.
Activity: 33
For the long term, bitcoin has been proven to be a worthy investment. Whereas other alt coins are gaining momentum and have great potential
Activity: 644
The best crypto for long term investment i think is always BTC, no others can compare to it, due to BTC is the cornerstone of the cryptocurrency market. Besides,  now it seems that ETH and BNB are also cryptocurrencies worth taking, especially BNB, i think BNB has more room to appreciate than ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: