Pages:
Author

Topic: Which cryptos to buy now ? - page 11. (Read 9632 times)

Activity: 703
Merit: 500
August 06, 2017, 06:07:13 AM

I think it is the right time to sell some of my altcoins, such as OMG and LISK, because I think the price is relative high. I will wait to see the low price in the future and buy them back.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Translation Service: English -> Polish
August 06, 2017, 06:04:08 AM
I think that bitcoin and litecoin, are the solid ones for long term. You can also try ICOs for both long term and short term. There are many companies that actually have a working product and a lot of experience. Invest in their ICOs and you should be fine.
Activity: 327
Merit: 101
August 06, 2017, 05:56:54 AM
Firstly, we should take into account term: some people want to get money quickly, other can wait an get higher profit. So there are short-term and long-term investments.
Secondly, never sell tokens, if price is falling down. Some investors are scared of such process and they are going to sell everything, but when the situation is getting better they buy the same tokens on higher price.
It's better to buy tokens, when their prise is low. For example, wings and RLC are cheap now. They are expected to be more expensive in autumn. If nor, it's better to wait more and make money. For example, STRATIS is 7$ now. Some weeks ago it cost 4$, month-two months ago it cos 10$. So I expect that it will cost 10$ again or even more/
The last but not least, the most reliable for me is Bitcoin. The prise is always high. And if it drops down, it will rise. OF course, it's not the best coin to make a lot of money, but it's very good to save your money and even get some more.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 112
August 06, 2017, 05:21:38 AM
I am also new in trading. I bought waves, clam LSK, Ethereum and doge. My advice to you is to do some research, read some blogs about altcoins and trading. You can also watch on youtube. Good luck
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
August 06, 2017, 05:13:10 AM
Buy EOS, LTC, ETH, XMR, DASH, SC.
Activity: 958
Merit: 265
August 06, 2017, 03:56:02 AM
I advice to you the best and legit site to read about cryptocurrency news is Cointelegraph based on my experience i read their daily and i see it is truth or legit.
And for which crypto is good to buy now i suggest to you XEM and DGB, Dgb are on the dump stage now and good to buy i think on few days dgb will go up and especially Xem too are on dump stage now i think it is the time that the correction of alts will gone but mostly all of coins on top 20 coinmarketcap is good to buy and hold.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
August 06, 2017, 02:28:15 AM
Hi All,

I know the market may be at its peak currently. Any recommendations on which crypto currency is untapped and can be invested at the moment and why ? I usually look for promoters and reasons on why a crypto or blockchain will do well in long or short term.

I bought some BCH but sold it since the prediction seems to be it will go down to $100.

I bought some ripples and ethereum.

Which website or resources or commentary can be trusted when speculating or going for short term trading ?

Any inputs from the experienced brains will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Pages:
Jump to: