Pages:
Author

Topic: Which do you think is best to invest in btc or Eth - page 10. (Read 2730 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Do not compare them at all because for me it is almost the same . Now it is better to invest in this and in another cryptocurrency
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
Am a crypto investor seeking your opinion on which of the coin i should invest in for now.

Eth here can also be called an asset that is commensurate with bitcoin. Eth and bitcoin, both can be used for both payment and investment methods. But actually, bitcoin and eth also support each other. Because without bitcoin, eth can't possibly have a price.
To grow the value of cryptocurrency of course I will choose bitcoin because he's the core pioneer of all cryptocurrency. But for quick profits I think eth's the answer.
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
I think both Bitcoin and Ethereum are very suitable for investment, they are all highly stable, and they are of high value, I think they will rise even higher in the future market.
Activity: 101
Yes, if I were you, it would be difficult for me to choose between Bitcoin and Ethereum, because they are called kings and queens, and the potential for development is huge. I think you can invest in both.
Activity: 64
Depending on how much you have, if I have a lot of money, I choose bitcoin because the price increase is so significant that it benefits
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Am a crypto investor seeking your opinion on which of the coin i should invest in for now.

if you have a lot of money, you can invest in both. bitcoin and ethereum have a good profit, if you invest in both you will get a big profit. there is no harm in investing in the top two coins.

Having a lot of money can allow the price to move some.
for investment I prefer the Ethereum. to increase that occurred on the current development of the Ethereum shows are nice and are also capable of carrying the Ethereum into high-value coins and quite expensive in the future. so my main recommendation is the Ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4370
🤑 Free Bets have been credited 🤑
50/50 if you're looking at them as strictly investment opportunity.

One might amount to something life changing; while the other may not.

Or in a perfect world, they both amount to greatness  Cheesy
Activity: 71
Merit: 10

For me the two is the best both of them have a good value in the market right now but we can see that bitcoin has the highest value so there are many investors of bitcoin. But we can see also the good potential of etherum maybe in the future like bitcoin it will also have a high value so better for me to invest in both in btc and in eth. It is your way or your plan how to manage your investment the key is in the hand of investor so better make plan for you to have direction to become a successful investor.
Activity: 585
I think bitcoin and ethereum are the best coin today. But I still prefer bitcoin. Because bitcoin has a lot more value than ethereum. Bitcoin is the father of all pennies.
Activity: 90
Merit: 7
Of course Bitcoin. All crypto enthusiasts believe in this coin, and those who do not believe in quiet keep it on cold wallets.
Activity: 182
Both coins are great for long-term investments. So do not divide them and it is better to invest in one and the other cryptocurrency
Activity: 139
If you want to invest then BTC is much better then ETH to invest. Many people will told you that BTC is already to high .There is much more to go , So believe in BTC it can give you much higher profits then any other coin.
Activity: 30
I do not have much experience in trading with altcoyins. Acquiring experience in this area here on the forum realized that the market is following btc and Eth, and not vice versa. Therefore, it is better to keep the leaders in the portfolio - btc and Eth. I think that 20% for each of the leaders will be a good investment.
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
The company of bitcoin and ethereum is both best company to invest the different is the company of ethereum more affordable to the investors and also can make you earn a good amount of income.
Activity: 210
for now on 31 August 2018, choose Zclassic at Bittrex, Cryptopia and TradeSatoshi.
because Zclassic on September 10 2018 will hold a Snapshot for Hardfork Anonymous Bitcoin.
Activity: 350
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Investment in both digital currencies to be honest is very good but done if you are really looking at where to maximize your earnings then i suggest you invest into bitcoin. But if you also don't have that huge amount to purchase some bitcoins then it is better for you to go for Ethereum.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
Probably at the moment it is bitcoin. It has a less stable course. But bitcoin is not affordable for everyone and not everyone likes it and then they prefer other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 546
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
Of course, Bitcoin will be more profitable, it is the father of all cryptocurrency, and Ethereum is so popular only because of ICOs, but their time has passed, I think.
Activity: 326
If you choose specifically from these two coins, then I will stop my choice on bitcoin. I believe that this coin will occupy a manicuring position among the crypto currency for a long time, both in price and in capitalization.
Activity: 214
When we consider ETH and Bitcoin both of the coins have very strong community. I think the best thing is investing on both ETH and Bitcoin. The market values are falling at this moment. So this is good time for any investment.
Pages:
Jump to: