Pages:
Author

Topic: Which do you think is best to invest in btc or Eth - page 8. (Read 2730 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
I suggest to diversify your portfolio and invest 50% to Bitcoin and 50% to Ethereum...
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Actually, for a large coin price, the rise and fall is Bitcoin. But investment in ethereum is also not bad. Bitcoin and ethereum have the same opportunity to increase in the future. So you are free to choose investment in bitcoin or ethereum.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
I think both are good investments at this point, and it is a good idea to diversify in both. Ethereum has just barely started its bull move and bitcoin is still on the mat.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
Both the coins are equally best to invest it depends upon your investment BTC needs huge amount as compare to ETH. Popularity wise BTC has an edge over BTC.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
Now Bitcoin and Ethereum are very good for investing. Both of these coins are in a very good trend. Bitcoin and Ethereum are slowly heading up. And if you don't start buying Bitcoin and Ethereum I think you will regret it.
Activity: 378
ETH and BTC have good quality and are capable of being invested in the long term. Both are believed to be reliable in maintaining their popularity, so they can continue to generate profits. If you have the capital to invest in BTC, invest it. But if not, you can start by investing in ETH first.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Am a crypto investor seeking your opinion on which of the coin i should invest in for now.
Both profitable choices for any investor. But at the moment, the Eth has a little passed both in development and indicators, so I think that it is better in Bitcoin, and the profit will be much greater.
Activity: 322
I don't want to argue which in those two currency should I invest because as a good investor's pick I will choose to invest both of them. They are the most popular currency here that I always noticed in my country since I started making some investments in some currency that's why I suggested you to invest in those currency.
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
I dont want to choose bitcoin or ethereum for investing. In bear season, Your portfolio should be %30 Bitcoin - %30 Ethereum - %20 Ripple - %5 EOS - %5 TRON - %5 NEO - %5 STELLAR. (I still believe these %5 coins). If you want change %5 coins with yours. Bitcoin - Ethereum - Ripple these coins are immutable
Activity: 602
Investments in both will be better, namely bitcoin and ethereum, which obviously will not lose you in the future if the investment in both coins, because both are the same coin that has advantages and benefits to be made an investment
Activity: 252
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Am a crypto investor seeking your opinion on which of the coin i should invest in for now.
If I were to choose between that two coins, I would probably choose ethereum for it has the capability to raise your money higher than it seems.
Activity: 210
Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry
In my investment experience, you should only invest in bitcoin. I know you are a newbie here and you need to choose the safe currency to invest in it. You need a safe and demanding experience. So I recommend investing in Bitcoin because it is the highest volume currency in the Crypto market. This shows that a lot of capital is circulated there and its value is easily increased.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
You can choose all of that with your experience of altcoins that you choose.
Don't be too greedy in cryptocurrency trading because on the basis of cryptocurency it is created to always be grateful for the increase in prices.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I think if you have a lot of money, you should invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum. Because both of them are good and potential coins now, many have favored both of them and made them the mainstay coins in the Crypto World today.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I think bitcoin is the most promising crypto investment, and bitcoin is more valuable.

Investing in bitcoin is more valuable than investing in ethereum.
Activity: 420
I would now began to invest in stable coins and bought a little on drawdowns bitcoin.The bitcoin dominance index is growing-which tells us about the investor's faith in it.
Activity: 485
Merit: 100
the two coins are BTC or ETHEREUM for me is a good potential coin, and I still hold it all, and at the moment I feel a good time for us to buy because we see the price is still low, and I tend to BTC for this good time make an investment
Activity: 70
https://eloncity.io/
Both eth and btc investment is very good both just invest your money on both for you to be on safer side because when btc rise, altcoins like ethereum too will follow suit.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
BTC and ETH is a very nice coin. And if I choose certainly BTC and ETH is a coin worth in investment. ETH is very attractive to many investors because most of the ICO project using the platform of the ETH. So ETH in this market has always had a very large request. Invest in the BTC and the ETH better use of long-term investment.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I think Bitcoin is more valuable in this market than Ethereum. Because the price of Bitcoin is very stable, there is no big gap. However, the price of Ethereum has fallen very sharply in this year's market.
Even bitcoin fall too deep this year 2018. Bitcoin rise on its peak on the month of December and when 2018 enters bitcoin price started to fall. Both ethereum and bitcoin is hard to predict. I just hold some of it incase when their price go up I can sell part of my tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: