Pages:
Author

Topic: Which do you think is best to invest in btc or Eth - page 7. (Read 2730 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Am a crypto investor seeking your opinion on which of the coin i should invest in for now.
With many news and many people that kept on saying bad things about ethereum, then it would be better if you put your investment in Bitcoin.
It doesn't means that what the news and people said about etherum is true. but it could affect the market of ethereum itself.
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
I think it's a good time to slowly accumulate eth and btc. Slow accumulation as we don't know if we have indeed reached bottom.
Activity: 348
Merit: 10
invest money only in the top coins as soon as they can bring you a good profit at the long-distance

That's right, these two currencies are not the top currencies worth investing in, they are more secure and have potential than other currencies next year, you can see that their prices are rising slightly on the crypto market, right?  Grin
Activity: 434
Investing in both ccryptocurrencies is very good since they all have the potential to increase as soon as the market start to rise. However we are to specifically choose in between the two then i would definitely go in for investing into btc. BTC controls the entire crypto market and so it would be best to invest in that cryptocurrency other than the altcoins.
Activity: 393
Merit: 100
Am a crypto investor seeking your opinion on which of the coin i should invest in for now.

If you are a crypto investors,, you must have bitcoin and ethereum in your wallet my friend
Both are good for long term investments
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
invest money only in the top coins as soon as they can bring you a good profit at the long-distance
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
I would choose both coins for investment. It seems to me that these projects are very interesting and most likely they are the most reliable and stable.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
I think now it is better to invest in bitcoin , and wait for it to unfold and then it will be possible to enter the altcoins , I think it will be much safer and more profitable
Activity: 406
At the moment I trust bitcoin more. But we must remember to diversify risks, so I would buy both coins.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
I would have said you should invest in the two, except you do not have the capacity to do that. Investing in either bitcoin or ethrerum now is still profitable. Then some times I look at the long term, except in a case where I see the market about to plummet, which is anyone needs to be watchful to know when it will be good to buy and when it will be good to sell. There are lots of determinants to this.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I don't see the point in limiting your investment to just one of these coins, each coin can give a profit, so you can even buy them in equal amounts
Activity: 504
Merit: 102

Although my asset is mostly ethereum, I still think you have a better leverage when investing in bitcoin. Having the top marketshare in the crypto market gives you somewhat an advantage in your investments. More coins are paid in BTC so it would be easier for you also to trade.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
SYNCHROBIT
I do not believe in Bitcoin and think that Atlcoins have much greater potential to get amazing profit. I think that Ethereum is going to be one of the best coins on the market during the next year. Lets see what happens next.
Activity: 639
Merit: 18
In my opinion, if you want to invest, you better choose BCH. because BCH price movements are significant in the market. Moreover, now BCH has experienced hardfork.
Activity: 672
invest in the 2 coins is a good choice and definitely make you profit I guarantee it, because both are good coins and also a favorite and 2 coins are coins that have a large volume on the marketcap so it is very good to invest into it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
if I personally prefer ethereum, because the price is cheaper than the price of bitcoin. with only $1K I can get 10ETH if to buy $1k bitcoin not even up to 1bitcoin. for profit it will also get bigger.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567

Bitcoin to me but it's hard to be a coin holder without an ethereum these two coins go along you need to eth to invest in ICO or for the coins you are holding that is on eth platform, so better go for both and treat them equally you will come out a winner if both wins.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
when you see the fact that etherium is always falling when bitcoins falls and it only increase in prize when bitcoin prize goes up.
This may helps you where to invest.

regards
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
If you come to wait untill this very moment,for sure you’ll know what to choose between the two as bitcoin continuously dominating the market,while ethereum has been overthrown by ripple

But for now i guess you are focusing in bitcoin while ethereum continue to lose confidence and starting to drowning by ripple and other altcoins
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
these two coins are the best for investment in my opinion. but all depends on the capital you have. if you have a large capital BTC will be profitable. but if you have small capital, I recommend investing in eth or other altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: