Pages:
Author

Topic: Which exchanges are you mostly trusted? - page 4. (Read 1216 times)

Activity: 291
Merit: 0
I really trust the exchange binance, because I think all the coin that entered in the exchange binance will increase the price and I feel the exchange binance is very easy to get profit.
Activity: 182
I'm a newbie in this world and still waiting for my first bounty altcoins. But that doesn't mean i don't have any knowledge about Exchanges. I hear about many exchanges, but most of times i get negative reviews. Only Bittrex and Binance Exchanges get positive reviews whenever i hear or read. So for me, Bittrex and Binance are mostly trusted exchange for everyone.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
I do not believe any exchange, no cryptocurrency or fiat or stock, all exchanges are a speculative tool, so I use them only for the exchange at a favorable price, I do not know how to play this tool so I do not try to extract profits from the exchange trade. usually use EtherDelta, Polonix and IDEX.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Personally, I trust the following exchanges: Binance, Kucoin, Bittrex. I trade on each of them and is happy. No problems yet. If there are problems on some exchange, then you will immediately know about it. Everyone immediately begins to write about this.
Activity: 65
Just go with the one who is providing you most of the volume and good UI! And such exchange could be Huobi, Binance, Kucoin etc. They are getting popular day by day and the goodness is unspeakable for them. I am not giving overwhelmed response about them but they are the who has come in the market recently but have broken apart other top 3 platforms in the crypto world. I think you will find most of your coins over these exchangers and can enjoy the benefits. Binance and Huobi app is mots interesting one and very handy to use.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
In my opinion, I believe most are Binance. This is the safest and fastest trading platform, many people rated them as the most trading platform today. Most of the tokens on this floor are high prices.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Now in the fashion of very serious exchanges, such as Binance or Poloniex Bittrex it seems to me that now there are no other exchanges that were used as normal, where you can increase volumes, most of the volumes are speculative bots.
Activity: 81
Binance without any doubt is my favorite exchange..very easy to use,  low fees and very less complication is the site ...the withdrawals and deposits are also credited and debited almost instantly.
Activity: 197
Very good tool to compare different trading/exchange platforms: https://icoguide.com/en/crypto-trading-compare
It might be helpful to make decision.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
I can judge exchanges by trustworthiness, deposit/transaction/withdrawal speed, and coins' rates. None of the existing exchanges is good at all points. So i usually judge by the situation.
Activity: 101
The exchanger i trust the most is no other exchanger than binance it is highly secured my second choice is bittrex exchanger, bittrex is also secured the volume isn't bad.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I see many exchanges in the market now.

Which exchanges are you mostly trusted?
Now there are a lot of good exchanges which aren't required in advertizing. But I very much like to use recently the decentralized IDEX exchange. She something is similar to etherdelta and forkdelta. But it is excellent in work. On IDEX it is possible to buy excellent coins, eotory aren't presented at other exchanges.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
Binance is the exchange that I trust the most. So far, Binance hasn’t experienced a major hack. It think it’s because North Korean hacks target South Korean exchanges mostly. However, never leave everything on any exchanges.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
So far there are many markets and we are all easy to trade anywhere but not all markets have high confidence because everything can happen to the market whether it is hacking or fraud committed in the market, but so far only binance I trust to save many digital assets.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

Yes there are many exchangers are available on the online platform but some exchanger mostly safe and secure and trusted.Bitrex ,binance,kucoin is the trusted and safe exchanger and i am using this exchanger and suggested for anybody.Binnace and kucoin already added their own apps and you can easily trade on your mobile phone easily and smoothly.
Activity: 85
Trusting these exchanges 100 % isn't as safe, we all have heard of the hackings that has been targeting these platforms, and most have actually succeeded and made away with Millions of dollars in cryptocurrency. . But not all are bad, Bittrex for example hasn't had any serious issues, while Binance is one of the best out there
There is not a single trusted exchange on the Internet. You have to use your due diligence even when you are selecting an exchange to use.
Activity: 490
Merit: 123

In what way ?
I would not recommend that you hold your coins in any exchnage for long time because we all have seen and red multiple stories of exchnages being hacked and funds stolen and it seems that it never ends. But if would need to absoltuely chose, I probably woyuld go with Binance.
Activity: 155
Trusting these exchanges 100 % isn't as safe, we all have heard of the hackings that has been targeting these platforms, and most have actually succeeded and made away with Millions of dollars in cryptocurrency. . But not all are bad, Bittrex for example hasn't had any serious issues, while Binance is one of the best out there
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
I can only trust the ones i use presently and they are binance, kucoin, OKEX, bitz and some others. I once used an exchange sometimes ago, that delayed my withdrawal for almost 24 hours. It was until i wrote the support and threatened them before my eth was released.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
I prefer these crypto-exchange exchanges: IDEX; Poloniex and Binance. I believe that these are the most convenient and multifunctional exchanges for today.
Pages:
Jump to: