Pages:
Author

Topic: Which exchanges are you mostly trusted? - page 7. (Read 1216 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Binance is my most trusted exchange. Their quick response to security threats and ability to solve and put such related issues under control in no time is commendable and makes them dependable.
Activity: 180
I see many exchanges in the market now.

Which exchanges are you mostly trusted?

bittrex is now a good platform, there are many other platforms that have good security
but must remain vigilant about the strangeness if our data were stolen
therefore add double security to your account to make sure your account is safe stolen
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
My favorite one so far is Bittrex because they are wokring great so far for me and didnt had any problems with them.Next one is Binance because they are paying me gas $ for my neo that i hold there

Thats one of the best features of BINANCE they give you your GAS and usually all the forks , also you can convert your leftover from trades in BNB
I am also most confident of Binance because it has very good support for investors. The low transaction cost is also a factor attracting Binance's investors, besides Binance's commercial interface is easy to use and integrates many technical analysis tools that make me very satisfied.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
Which Exchange do I trust? Exchange that I think have very good security is Bittrex, even you can't withdraw funds from there without  doing a verification first.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
I use binance because many types of coins that can be traded there, as well as adequate security and facilities.
i think binance is the best exchange this time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
24 PayBank is one of the most popular resources on the bestchange service. This is evidenced by the fact that about him written about 3000 reviews, of which all are positive. With the help of this exchanger, you will be able to exchange fiat money for crypto currency using all payment systems and purses. As for the crypto currency, there are 7 types of PayPal at 24 PayBank: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and Zcash.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
I don't entirely trust any exchange.

But Bittrex + Gdax has been pretty good to me overall. At least they haven't closed up their
shops and run away yet.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I use bins and bitrixes well, it's still esme. On three exchanges I hold 25-30% of the total capital in the crypt. Since there are courses that skip and differ from each other. You can guess the movement of the market. Many times it worked.
Activity: 224
I like Binance, the best exchange for me
copper member
Activity: 280
There are several exchanges available in the market but mostly trust Bittrex, coinexchange.io and Yobit. these exchanges are more secure and rich in features and more over yobit never delist any coin from exchange and the trading is always on. i love to use these exchanges for holding my coins as well as for trading
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
When you say trusted, for me it covers site security and on-time payment. Even f they have listed most of the coins tokens out there if their site is vulnerable to hacking then that site cannot be trusted, so look for a site that offers 2FA and check when was the last time they upgraded their site security for a possible DDOS attack that might slow down transaction. On-time payment is important, once I hear a complaint from a user that their withdrawal is delayed that makes me think twice of moving my funds to another exchanger.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
None! But some centralized exchange has some reputation that I could use to gauge my involvement with them. I am looking forward to decentralized altcoin and possibly bitcoin exchange! Ethereum tokens are doing well on different Dex at the moment and those Dex are in operation, partly decentralized and they are doing well!
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
My favorite one so far is Bittrex because they are wokring great so far for me and didnt had any problems with them.Next one is Binance because they are paying me gas $ for my neo that i hold there
Those are the real trusted exchanges right now but I still have my account on Poloniex where I put a huge part of my holdings, I still believe on this exchange and I really have to trust poloniex. I heard so many negative reviews about poloniex but I know Poloniex are still a secured exchange.
Activity: 36

Thats one of the best features of BINANCE they give you your GAS and usually all the forks , also you can convert your leftover from trades in BNB
Activity: 36
For FIAT x Crypto I'd go with KRAKEN , there was some time that it was overflow , but made the enhancements

For CRYPTO x CRYPTO I think BINANCE is the best option

Also there is cryptopia for small ALT's and one LTC market, if you are going to CRYPTO x CRYPTO I'd choose LTC whenever is possible as it[s fasta and cheap to transfer
but there is always something not so ok last time the NEO withdraw was off fot a few days
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
Activity: 546
I like Binance especially for its market volume and again it has a trusted mobile app that's very easy to use, secondly I like Bittrex that's where I hold most of my altcoins.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I really like TheRockTrading even if it's a small exchange but there is also italian support that is not present in 99,99% of others exchanges.
Best "international" exchanges is Binance, fast and very serious.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
Well in the first thing that ill trusted exchanger was bittrex and binance because this two was a trusted exchanger, Actually some investor are also invested on that exchanger because this was a safe also and fee was not so high if you want to transfer some of your coins that you have.
Activity: 168
I have traded on several exchanges and have chosen for myself binance . Fast, convenient, no crashes ...
Pages:
Jump to: