Pages:
Author

Topic: Which exchanges are you mostly trusted? - page 9. (Read 1216 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
I see many exchanges in the market now.

Which exchanges are you mostly trusted?

Most of all I trust kraken, Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance! These are large old exchanges, which are secured well and have large amounts of trading and a lot of good coins! I advise them to you! The main thing is to register before starting to trade!
Activity: 111
Bittrex is my favorite. The great popularity is there. I think every cryptocurrency user likes bittrex. Since getting to know the bittrex cryptocurrency is the first one at the best I think.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I trust any exchange that is transparent and  have a genuine office that is known to public, such as binance,  I'm sure everyone knows where their office is, it makes it hard for such exchange to scam their clients
Activity: 205
Merit: 1
For me, the main exchange Bittrex and Binancier. He both have very large volumes, and they have never had problems.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I used coin market exchange since I joined in crypto because it's easy and convenient to use to determine the prices of coins. It is reliable and trustworthy.
Activity: 250
Most of the exchanges are trustable. I believe in many exchanges like Binance, Kucoin, bittrex, poloneix, gopax, qryptos, bibox, livecoin, hitbtc. Because they have strong security. Though hitbtc needs to improve their safety but still i believe on hitbtc.
Activity: 549
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
Binance and Kucoin because both of them have a good interface and easy to use platform compare to other exchanges, also I like the promotion they make to attract more traders to join their platform and get some rewards.
Activity: 364
I do not use many exchangers, I keep all the assets I have in local exchangers, and occasionally use bittrex, bancor and yobit, I think they are very easy and nice to use
Activity: 22
Now we have a large number of trading platforms, and competition among them creates great advantages for us, generally I prefer platforms like Kucoin , okex , qryptos .
Activity: 910
Merit: 254

Depends which coin you are looking to invest in and only then I can advise you the best exchanges.
Suppose you want to buy ripple, then you can buy from anywhere since it is listed almost everywhere. But most of the shitcoins are only listed on one particular exchange and you will need to read its reviews before investing.
The best exchange is of course bittrex. The second best is Binance and third best is IDEX.
I don't use other exchanges much.
Activity: 154
X-Block.io

you can easily trust top 10 exchanges, best dex exchange is idex , very good place to sell or buy just released tokens. My nubmer one exchange is binance for sure, but huobi or kucoin or gate.io are good enough too
Activity: 22
I tend to go for exchanges with large volume like Houbi, Binance and Bittrex. They are trusted and are less likely to get hacked or scamming people because of the decent profit they make through their exchanges. I also trade on decentralised exchangee like IDEX or forkdelta which list almost all the tokens after ICO. Try to have accounts on various exchanges. This helps in arbitrage sometimes and not all the coins are listed on every exchange.
Activity: 115
binance and hitbtc so far. the best i've ever use. mostly peoples say bittrex was good but i didn't try it yet
Activity: 434
For me Bitcoin exchange, because of the true high income or profit that you will earn in the company of bitcoin and there’s no business to afford to offered same range like bitcoin do.
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
I am using poloniex bittrex and binance mostly. They seems safe enough.
But keep in mind not depose to many coins in exchange, u do not known whether they be hacked or happen other bad things.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
I mainly use okex and kucoin. Both has nice volume, UI and fast support. I never had any issues with it. However, the withdrawal fees those two are too high so sometimes I consider using cryptopia.
Activity: 182
Merit: 78
Exchanges of course a lot and I would not say that any one should be trusted.Since it is worth trusting or not will only show a very large time.But there are a number of top exchanges that show good results.I won't even write the names here.It is enough to register in the search engine the top exchanges of cryptocurrencies and you will get more than 15 best results!
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

After a long choice, probably it's still a crypto exchange Binance. Although there are several worthy exchanges.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101

Nowadays, there are lots of exchange appeared so far in the market and few of them which I know collected a volume of bitcoin in the market which

is Kucoin and binance aside from from Bittrex and Poloniex. So for me kucoin, binance, bittrex are the trusted exchange which I can recommend so

far if you like to do some trade.
Activity: 196
If I have tokens that I received as rewards in the bounty campaign, I exchange it into the trading sites in which this coin has been registered , I do not have favorite, I can trust those top five trading sites in the cryptoworld, like binance , the bitmex, the Kukoin, the coinbase, the changelly, either of this trading sites that accept  the tokens from bounty  is so good and fine.
Pages:
Jump to: