Pages:
Author

Topic: Which exchanges are you mostly trusted? - page 5. (Read 1216 times)

Activity: 722
Merit: 501
In the last months I’ve tested all popular exchanges. The only one I still use is Binance. They are leading in the following points:

- Largest range of Altcoins
- Low trading fees
- High liquidity
- Professional chart software

Binance is growing very fast. From time to time they have to suspend new user registrations until they have increased their server capacity. At the moment it’s possible to sign in, so don’t miss the chance.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
livecoin and the upcoming next month cryptoplanex!
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I trust exchange Binance: it is more loyal to its users, has a more convenient interface and is easy to use. but there are some factors by which you can choose an exchange that does not collapse. this is the jurisdiction of the registration of the exchange, its reputation, as well as technical and legal aspects.
Activity: 67
for us to use a good exchange, we use an easier way to earn profits, especially in hitbtc ,, poloniex, binance and bittrex, for us the biggest and trusted markets.
Activity: 65
I see many exchanges in the market now.

Which exchanges are you mostly trusted?
[/quote
I'm using kucoin and bibox right now,even they not good on volume but the user are the real trader.still paronid with the big exchange hack.]
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I trust ForkDelta, Binance and Bittrex, these exchanges are secure and I feel safe for my coins. Kucoin is also safe, I use it sometimes, they got better after security updates.
Activity: 145
I use Binance because many types of coins which can be sold there and also adequate safety and means.
I think that the Binance-best exchange this time. If I trade altcoins, I prefer idex
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
Which exchange do you prefer?
There are lots of exchange out there with different features and specifications, the one you choose depends on the features you enjoyed most. For me I would rather choose lunch because its closer and easy to operate.
Activity: 163
I am using Binance more than 6 months I have never had any problem there, also if u have any question u can ask them and answers are very fast. Volume is high also best coins are there and also application for android and ios its good.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105

There are many really good exchanges out there which can be trusted like Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance,etc., I mostly use Binance now(I used Bittrex and Poloniex before). Sometimes, I also use Kucoin for the cryptos which aren't there on Binance. As far as decentralised exchanges go I prefer to use Forkdelta and IDEX(Etherdelta was my first choice but I left using it because of the hack and all) and for NEP-5 tokens I use Switcheo.
Activity: 308
see here https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
all the markets are all there the most i like is binance because of the largest market volume
Of course, because Binance Exchange is the best exchange on the market. They always work to make us feel safe. The easy-to-use interface makes the newbie a better start
Activity: 333
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
I use mostly Bittrex because so far never faced any issues and their fees also not that high.

But the only thing you need to know is don't start trading until your account is fully verified even though they say you can trade without verifying small amount but based on my experience they may stop your withdrawals and ask you to verify your account any time. So instead of facing that situation you better first verify your account and start your trading.

Also, you should know by now that we shouldn't keep our coins in any exchange for a long time. If you don't have plans to sell your coins immediately then better withdraw those coins to your personal wallets.
I agree with you. Bittrex is a good exchange and has an excellent support team. I saw a few months ago Binance exchange was attacked by hackers. But I'm sure the bittrex exchange will never be attacked by hackers
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
I'm used to not trust exchanges,  they are hacked recently. But I trust wallets not more Grin, so I keep my money in 25-30 places. So if they break into one, I won't lose more than 2-3 percent of the capital. On the other hand , keeping all the passwords from my wallets , yet a few places, is stressful.
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
I suspect no exchange is reliable. This is because many exchanges have been hacked in the past. so we should use more exchanges so that we can minimize the risk
Activity: 261

Bittrex and Binance are the most trusted and used exchanges in 2018. I am also a frequent trader on these two exchanges. Bittrex and Binance are really reputable
Activity: 490

I often use Kucoin and Binance exchanges. I sometimes use exchanges houbi. These are the most secure and reliable exchanges I have used in this time
Activity: 112
I think that exchange markets with high marketcap and importance of security are more reliable. Especially Binance and Bitfinex. I believe that in the future, decentralized  exchanges will see more interest.
Activity: 85
First thing to look out for is security and payments on time, there's a lot of them, but I'd rather choose something like coinexchange, bittrex and binance.
Activity: 32
Binance is the one I trust with the most money on it.  The way they've handled everything this year has been amazing.  The fact that the hackers who didn't hack Binance itself, but phished user accounts/API keys and tried that VIBE hack didn't get a single penny from their attempt was the final proactive thing that Binance had to do to become my favorite exchange.  I also trust BiBox with funds on it and Houbi.  KuCoin I do not try to keep more than a few hundred on at any one time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
I often use Bittrex as many people here, because their user interface is simple and has a good volume. I've been using it for about half a year now and never have I had any verification problem or wallet freezing problem.
Pages:
Jump to: