Pages:
Author

Topic: Which exchanges are you mostly trusted? - page 8. (Read 1216 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 251
My most trusted exchange since I started to joining bitcoin is Bancor I like how I use it is so easy to use to buy and sell my coins. Unlike other exchange they have so many things to do to get your money in their wallet that you made. So you may try if had a time or a currency that bancor has it on their list.

Bancor is exchange not market for trading. But as an exchange, it's very good. Own wallet for swapping help to keep patience for me. But as the market for trade I can't use Bancor. Only for interchange
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
My most trusted exchange since I started to joining bitcoin is Bancor I like how I use it is so easy to use to buy and sell my coins. Unlike other exchange they have so many things to do to get your money in their wallet that you made. So you may try if had a time or a currency that bancor has it on their list.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
One of my favorite exchanges is binance . I have been on many exchanges but I have focused on binance.
Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
my favorite and trusted exchange is binance for its large number of transactions (volume) and for the large amount of coins/tokens that one can exchange
Activity: 120
The exchanger i trust the most is no other exchanger than binance it is highly secured my second choice is bittrex exchanger, bittrex is also secured the volume isn't bad.
Activity: 67
I like the decentralized exchange IDEX. Most of the tokens begins to trade on this exchange.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
For me I most often use Binance. Trade is a fast, convenient and understandable user interface, deposit and withdrawal of funds are very fast. Just the best.
Activity: 352
With so many trading exchanges in crypto, when I want to trade, I use Binnace because it is trusted, safe, and keep information of both parties involved in the trading very private. It has a simple user interface, large volume and transactions are done very fast, it is has not so high transaction fee.
Activity: 107
I see many exchanges in the market now.

Which exchanges are you mostly trusted?

A good exchange for us is one hitbtc, because for us there are many coins already available as well as many new coins emerging from the ICO project, so we easily picked up a lot of coins that we easily get.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
For now, I am using Binance to exchange my tokens to FIAT. And when I first convert my tokens, there are no issues and whatsover. Everything goes well. It is an easy-to-use app, even a newbie can navigate through easily. But, remember that do not store your coins for too long in any exchanges. Because, there is a situation wherein the coins might vanish. (I've read that here a while back.) So be cautious if you decide on an exchange to go.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
everybody repeats the same thing. but it is very important for the community. None of those centralized exchanges are trusted. None. Binance, bittrex, poloniex whatever. using them is extremely risky. until a decentralized exchange become dominating the market tradings, everybody is under risk.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
New cryptoexchange with profit sharing is coming and its name is: Midex.
Everybody likes exchange tokens, that is why they are so successful.
Activity: 93
For some reason, I have absolutely no confidence in the exchanges. I deal with them only when I sell tokens with ICO. The rest of the time it is better to use exchangers. There's not so fast course jumps will make you homeless
Activity: 448
Binance and KuCoin are awesome exchanges. When we have any problems, we can solve it immediately, value the people who use it and help to solve the problem. HitBTC is also a pretty good exchange too Smiley
copper member
Activity: 294
in this forum a lot of good exchanges and trusted for the easy way we do trading, especially you can trade on hitbtc, bittrex, poloniex, for us these three markets are very good we use every day with ease and lots of coins available there.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Binance and Kucoin are widely accepted cryptocurrency exchangers in the market Binance we stay number one exchanger for many years
Activity: 588
When i started doing crypto trading 2 years ago, first exchange that i used is Poloniex and Bittrex, and now i still use it, both exchange has full regulation from USA government. But because they not listed more potential coins, now i also used other exchange like Binance, Huobi, gate.io and Idex. I think all 20 top exchange based on daily volume is trusted include all decentralized exchange.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1
More trust in larger exchanges with large trading volumes. He is very concerned about the security, investing a lot of time and money. The smaller exchanges might have problems with security. Thats why I choose Binance, Bittrex, KuCoin.
Activity: 166
Merit: 4
i think most of them are good but i prefer idex due me i have not used it before but my friend uses it and it does not give any problem i been with him many time when do some exchange the idex do not give issue.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I see many exchanges in the market now.

Which exchanges are you mostly trusted?

I like large exchanges but I often have to trade on etherdelta, qukoin, HitBtc because new coins (the most profitable, as a rule) are added to these small exchanges first!
Pages:
Jump to: