Pages:
Author

Topic: Which exchanges are you mostly trusted? - page 6. (Read 1216 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I see many exchanges in the market now.

Which exchanges are you mostly trusted?

There are many exchanges in the market, but I am using just binance and idex. Because they are good for me to make selling and buying easily.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
I use such exchanges as Binance, Bittrex, Polonex and Kucoin because they are the most convenient for me personally. About security, an any exchanges are not immune from hacker attacks.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

My favorite exchange is cryptopia never had problem with them and they also do not ask for KYC so try it out:)
Activity: 574
Merit: 251

I trust binance the most right now because they had problem back then about hacking and they solve it brilliantly without anyone losing money, i also trust them because they don't force me to do kyc and let me withdraw just fine with a limit that is quite big. In term of security i think binance is one of the best and they don't block people account for no reason.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I only deal in decentralized markets such as forkdelta and etherdelta. These two locations are decentralized but they are quite stable in my opinion. Trading in other places I have traded a few times but not so often so I can not judge them correctly.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
I first used bittrex and poloniex as my trusted exchanges when I started with cryptocurrencies. I had no problem with them but later on, I changed to binance for its extremely quality measures put in place to prevent hack attempts and also the ease of use of it. Kucoin is also my next exchange which I trust a lot and keep some few coins there.
Activity: 70
  There are hundreds of exchange for crypto traders these days, But the few I have used seems relatively okay. In the sense that security is assured, transfer charges are relevant and user interface is okay too. Binance fall in these category of exchanges, thesame as bitrex and bitfinex. Cryptopia is also a good one as marcatox is not left out.
Activity: 140
I mostly use Binance and Kucoin. These exchanges have a convenient interface, good volumes of trading and many coins. If you do not have the necessary coins on these exchanges, then you have to work on other exchanges.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
there are several of them and they are all top. from the usual-cryptopia, liqui, bibox. they also have interesting offers
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

There's a lot of exchange trusted with had strong private keys, i suggest choose exchange usable in your location any you need it to convert into fiat in your local currency.

Try to lear nexybit platform if you want to work in trading exchange a lot of benefits you can get plus bonus those people continue to patronage nexybit platform.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

yes it is better to wait. if you sell because we know that today's low market change do you just buy tokens because they are low sales because the cost is low. we're not joining a bounty campaign to increase your token and more to sell.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Exchanges with high volume. It means that they are trusted and there is no reason to scam anybody as long as they gain funds on commissions daily from trading fees.
Activity: 214
There are much exchanges these days, some are secure and some are not but I often use IDEX and Bancor because it is secure and its transactions are fast.
Activity: 84
In my opinion at the moment the most secure Finance. But I have not used fully other exchanges, so my opinion is biased)
Activity: 725
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
I like the Binance Exchange, everything is simple, and most importantly, that it is not subject to constant hacking, the rest I use for want
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I've been using Binance for a long time now and haven't encountered any issue yet. Only thing is that it has a higher fees compared to other exchanges. But security wise, i'll go with binance
Activity: 56
wow what a great post, i would pick graviex.net just remember to secure your account or you are screwed, pretty good if anyone ever tries to hack in tho. one exchange to look out for is coinsmarkets.com it went down i think in January of this year and its still down, alot of speculations like stealing and reselling of coins owner manipulation and fraud.. not so good  Undecided

https://t.me/joinchat/IDkoXQ3k29PPjMLyGTD8jw
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
When i started my crypto trading, I started in poloniex then bittrex and so on. But for my personal choice I prefer Binance and kucoin because of the interface and its very easy to use.
Activity: 112
I think for now a very reliable exchange place is safe and can generate profits that very much is bittrex and binance, there coin movement is very fast and has a very high volume so that many will benefit.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

I usually use binance, kucoin, hitbtc and also livecoin. I am satisfied on their transaction fee, their security, the volume and number of coins is actually good.
and also their support is easy to approach.
Pages:
Jump to: