Pages:
Author

Topic: which is best coin for long term hold? - page 7. (Read 3514 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 07:57:35 AM
Recommendations in this regard are always conditional. It is best to learn the projects yourself and make your own conscious choice.
Activity: 182
September 14, 2018, 07:54:43 AM
i need suggestion from you.you guy's can give me best info.
i want hold some crypto hold for long time.which can give good profit for long term?
I am sure that BTC is now the best option for perspective investments. It has excellent prospects for successful development in the future. From the beginning of next year may already start recovering its prices.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 02:27:54 AM
There is Ruby-X coin, RBY. For the top 5000 RBY holders, there will be dividend of Ruby-X's 40% profits.
This is the timing to be the top 5000 RBY holders. The result will be opened in Jan 2019 from the participation 4Q of 2018 right now.
It is the strategy to be long term coins for users and Ruby-X Smiley
Activity: 238
September 14, 2018, 02:14:19 AM
I think ethereum is the best coin for long term hold , so i advise you to hold this coin for the better future.
Activity: 437
Merit: 12
September 14, 2018, 01:30:51 AM
Some potential altcoins that have a good scope of rising in future are ETH, LTC, OMG, NEO, BURST . These coins have good potential to rise up in future and can give you a good amount of profit for the investment you made in it. I recommend you to diversify your investment in these coins. You can select 3-5 coins and spread the investment accordingly.
Right now the altcoin market is facing a down trend and it is a very good time to buy altcoins.
But you can also to invest on ico, Many ICOs are promising in 2018. One of them is the RAYS NETWORK ICO (https://rays.network), which might make you become a millionaire if you are ready to take risks. So make a wise decision..!!
Activity: 45
September 14, 2018, 02:07:53 AM
I think the cryptocurrency that is most suitable for long-term investment in this year's market is bitcoin. The price of bitcoin has fallen a lot in this year's market, but bitcoin is the smallest cryptocurrency. So I think Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that is more suitable for long-term investment.
Activity: 183
Merit: 14
Chainjoes.com
September 14, 2018, 01:32:41 AM
First of all bitcoin will always be the best so at first place bitcoin should always be on top of your list and after that you can think about ethereum and litecoin....ethereum is a good buy because it is at very low price right now
Activity: 294
September 13, 2018, 07:03:17 AM
There are many coins in market but i think NEO is the best coin for long term hold because it gives huge profit and provide huge potential. It covers whole market in short time and market is very strong. Future is also very bright and people have full faith on it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 07:51:31 AM
I can not tell you what kind of coin except bitcoin. Perhaps there is a prospect in Cardano, NEO, TRON, Stellar. I can not say anything good about Ripple.
Activity: 126
September 11, 2018, 07:34:45 AM
i want hold some crypto hold for long time.which can give good profit for long term?
It all depends on what goals you pursue. From this already and build your own strategy of behavior in the cryptocurrency market. After all, if you want to raise profits quickly and a little bit. Then you will approach the short-term investment bought-sold.
Activity: 112
August 23, 2018, 10:11:14 AM
There are so many coins that falls into this category. We have Bitcoin, Ethereum, and a few others. I think for investments like these, you have to search for your self, a coin that you are confident in, and you are willing to take a risk for, and journey with it for its growth. Patience is key for hodling a coin, so you have to find one that you can at least tolerate.
Activity: 218
August 21, 2018, 01:04:12 PM
Best time to buy Ethereum today and hold it for a long weeks.
Eth sadly fell below 300 USD today, a massive sell-off from its holders.
i wonder to buy ETh now and hold it for a while.

There's nothing to fear my friend we've experienced this massive dips like before and it only makes the market more stronger and rise more above its ATH. Ethereum is surely one of the biggest loser for alts but I still dont lose hope that it can stood its ground again and bring back its value.
Activity: 13
August 20, 2018, 06:44:44 AM
for long positions so many coins are looking attractive fundalentally , progress wise , developent wise, price wise , ADA, NEO, STRATIS LISK ZIL,MFT, BTCP ETHEREUM, SELFKEY,NCASH are good
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
August 20, 2018, 06:30:24 AM
I think that bitcoin is the best long term hold coin, so fair it has proven to be the best long term hold coin that anyone could ask for. You make it with coins like bitcoin because there are always a lot of people in the coin willing to make sure that the coin ends up doing good. Also there is the fact that the coin already has the most exposure and most newbies coming in to the market are more likely to invest in the coin.
Activity: 406
August 19, 2018, 01:50:23 PM
Based on the historical experience the most profitable coin is Bitcoin and probably Bitcoin the best coin for long term investments,  because BTC is most safe and stable at least.

correct. I agree with you. the best long-term and most profitable coin is Bitcoin. because bitcoin price movements are very significant and stable. bitcoin is also safe to use both in trading and long-term investments.
Activity: 406
August 19, 2018, 01:47:17 PM
In my view. a good coin for the long term is Ethereum. because Ethereum price movements are more significant in the market. Moreover Ethereum is widely used as an ICO sales platform. so my suggestion for the best coin for the long term is Ethereum.
Activity: 392
Merit: 70
August 19, 2018, 01:43:53 PM

I believe in the long term, but only the top 20 coins. All the rubbish will disappear. But at the same time, no one canceled the "bubble". There are always risks. It's up to you to decide what to do
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
August 19, 2018, 01:23:21 PM
Probably it bitcoin. but it is expensive and not everyone has it. in my opinion this is one of the stable currencies that does not upset
Activity: 112
August 19, 2018, 08:08:10 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best option for long term investment.Bitcoin is the king of the market.It effects all the altcoin. Long term investment are always profitable.Throgh bounties and  ICO you can also earn good capital.
Activity: 188
August 18, 2018, 11:24:42 AM
personally I keep these coins for the long term. cux It's given me a good, reliable and the good profit in these past few weeks without harmless. So that's why I believe it's price will be huge in these next few months. DEX, DASH, RIPPLE
Pages:
Jump to: