Pages:
Author

Topic: which is best coin for long term hold? - page 8. (Read 3514 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 11:05:34 AM
I think that smart contract platforms will continue to do well. Ethereum, Neo, EOS, etc. These coins and platforms are the basis for a number of ICO and other crypto projects. People are always looking for the next big thing, and most likely it will be built on one of these platforms. I think there is more potential here than real currencies.
Activity: 137
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 04:23:09 AM
In my opinion cardano, ripple and tron these coin is best for long term hold I personally hold these coins But do your own research first before investing in any coins.
Activity: 50
August 18, 2018, 04:00:18 AM
Bitcoins will be the best crypto to hold long term, i'm sure you will find a lot of coins that will do 10 x or much more, in the years to come, but there's a very small chance any coin will take over bitcoins as number one crypto. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
August 17, 2018, 10:23:27 PM
i need suggestion from you.you guy's can give me best info.
i want hold some crypto hold for long time.which can give good profit for long term?
Yes, it's true that the advantage of investing in ICO is very profitable sometimes it can be many times over, but for now investing in ICO is very high risk because there are so many ICO projects that are scam. so my advice is better to invest in registered coins, to be safer in holding for a long time.
Activity: 56
August 17, 2018, 10:03:53 PM
Coin exchange Binns the most in my opinion a good investment. This coin has grown almost 100 times a year and now holds well in the red market
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 07:56:34 PM
for myself I bought Ethereum in a market like this because this is a good opportunity to get profits from holding Ethereum in the long run or short, because one day the price of Ethereum will definitely be stable again.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
August 17, 2018, 07:49:27 PM
Not all coins are good to close. Some coins like ethereum, neo, exist, Eos, and Waves become coins that are worth maintaining until they reach development. It is estimated that to get satisfactory results, he must be willing to hold him in the long run. And I see the coins above have good prospects in the future, so they can last for a long time in Crypto.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network.
August 17, 2018, 07:27:29 PM
Bitcoin is always the better option, I mean, it may not bring that much innovation to the market currently but it still keeps growing in value every year, bitcoin is expected to close the year in 20K usd of value or even more, we already have more than half of the year advanced so that is a little time to wait for a big profit.
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
August 17, 2018, 04:51:15 AM
Based on the historical experience the most profitable coin is Bitcoin and probably Bitcoin the best coin for long term investments,  because BTC is most safe and stable at least.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
August 17, 2018, 04:39:22 AM
It is bitcoin and there is nothing else. Bitcoin is one of the best coin for long term hold as you can see bitcoin market price never drops at 6K USD even if the other crypto in the market has drop to almost 50% on its market price a month ago.
Activity: 112
August 17, 2018, 04:37:25 AM
I think all the coins are fixed. trading strategies should be available for more money to be received.
You should always be looking at the market so you know when you're going to spend money.
Be wise not to lose your money
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 04:22:22 AM
I believe that the Styte is to invest in the long-term in the Ethereum. He will show his own possibilities in the future. This crypto currency is much more powerful. than it seems. And also in connection with the growing popularity of ICO projects. And they are all almost based on Ether. There are all prerequisites for huge potential and growth.
Activity: 98
August 17, 2018, 03:30:21 AM
With long-term holding, I will suggest the following coins which will make you reach in the long wait.
ETH
BTC cash.
Ripple.
EOS
Monero
Activity: 141
August 17, 2018, 03:20:32 AM
Yes, I think the cryptocurrencies worthy of long-term investment are Bitcoin and Ethereum, thinking that their prices are stable, the demand is large, and there are many people who reach consensus. It is profitable to invest in them for a long time.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
August 17, 2018, 03:18:00 AM
In cryptocurrency,  there are so many coins coming up to invest in but I will opt for bitcoin because of its lucrative and popularity and there's no way it's going to die now.
Activity: 44
August 17, 2018, 03:13:54 AM
At first I believe that on the off chance that you wanna win cash or can be get by in this crypto world, you should have your own thought regarding which one is the best crypto for long haul holding. In the event that you continue asking different individuals in this discussion about this so I figure you ought to escape this world asap on the off chance that you don't wanna lose your cash all Smiley. Attempt to find out about it before take preferences of it to acquire cash Smiley.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
August 14, 2018, 01:27:19 PM
There is no such a notion as "the best coin". I think practically any of existing cryptocurrencies from top 100 can give you extremely high profits. Everything will depend on when you enter the market and when you leave it. You may be HODLing for quite a long period of time before pump.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 01:24:56 PM
For long-term storage, you need to choose those projects that have a very strong and popular product. I think such coins are Bitcoin, ETH, ADA, Monero.
copper member
Activity: 228
August 14, 2018, 01:22:06 PM
i need suggestion from you.you guy's can give me best info.
i want hold some crypto hold for long time.which can give good profit for long term?

You should look mostly for long-term coins that will give you a greater profit later on. A good example is Poseidon, a non-profit committed to offset carbon footprints emissions using Stellar blockchain.

Already achieved important partnerships with BAC MONO, Ben & Jerry's and Liverpool City.

Website https://poseidon.eco/
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
August 14, 2018, 12:59:32 PM
With the market today, you need to have faith, however I think we should just keep bitcoin and Ethereum and determined to keep long the new high interest is.
Pages:
Jump to: