Pages:
Author

Topic: which is best coin for long term hold? - page 9. (Read 3514 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 12:55:30 PM
For long term still the best bet is bitcoin and ethereum. Bitcoin cash is a good choice too.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
August 14, 2018, 11:14:47 AM
Now the market is in bears control and every coin is at rock bottom price and we will not see these prices after some time. You can buy any altcoin from top 50 coins of this market which you can afford to buy and get decent returns whenever the market rebound.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 11:12:02 AM
I believe that ethereum will experience the best increase this year. now the ethereum price has decreased because the market is also in a downward condition. but actually now is the right time to buy ethereum.
Activity: 103
August 14, 2018, 11:11:44 AM
In my opinion, the coins that are worth investing in the long term are those who have a dance reference for developing it. Those who have a compact team and have a professional level of performance can be relied on to increase the value of your investment assets. By virtue, I believe in BTC, ETH, ADA, EOS, NEO. and also Waves. Their development continues to increase and its potential is good enough to continue to be developed to become a valuable coin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
August 14, 2018, 11:09:45 AM
Do not invest too long, invest when you see profit. No one knows for sure the best time! Every decision is yours and your own profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
August 14, 2018, 11:06:11 AM
according to say ethereum tokens are still a good alternative choice to become a longterm coin investment, even though the price is still sheap, but it should be a good moment to invest immediately
Activity: 70
August 14, 2018, 10:49:35 AM
I think that bitcoin and altcoin are the best coin.If you want to hold some time you better invest in bitcoin.but it all depends on your choice to choose the coin you want to buy.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 02:55:57 PM
i think Eth would be best coin for long term.Eth is blockchain network and Eth have good movement.Now eth accept token so eth must be use in crypto.Eth stablish coin and have great future. So many People said Eth play same role like btc.eth can be go 2k$ in this year and eth alreadt touch 1200$.So eth would be best for long term.
Activity: 74
August 13, 2018, 02:23:13 PM
i need suggestion from you.you guy's can give me best info.
i want hold some crypto hold for long time.which can give good profit for long term?

Bitcoin for sure, but you should consider some other coins and make your own decision.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
August 13, 2018, 02:07:14 PM
EOS is declared as a platform for hosting smart contracts - the competitor of the Etherium. The Larimer project solves one of the main problems of the ether network - scalability.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
August 13, 2018, 12:56:45 PM
Best time to buy Ethereum today and hold it for a long weeks.
Eth sadly fell below 300 USD today, a massive sell-off from its holders.
i wonder to buy ETh now and hold it for a while.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
August 13, 2018, 12:54:41 PM
I think investing in Bitcoin and many altcoins in the long run will bring you a lot of profit, especially if you buy now. I would advise from altcoins such coins as Ethereum, EOS, ADA, Ripple and NEO.
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
August 13, 2018, 12:04:55 PM
You cant know which coin will be the most profitable, but if you prefer safe investment I am recommending investing into Bitcoin. Bitcoin is unbeatable for over 9 years and probably the most profitable!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 12
August 13, 2018, 11:52:20 AM
I think choosing coins that we deserve to make for long-term investments is ethereum, NEO and EOS, this is what makes me always buy these 3 coins and I'm sure another five years will reach thousands of percent.
Activity: 323
August 13, 2018, 11:50:53 AM
The best coins for the long term are bitcoin and ethereum. Because both coins have potential for the long term. And the popularity of the two coins is very good. So you can invest long term there.
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
August 13, 2018, 11:48:32 AM
In cryptocurrency, the best coin for long term investment is bitcoin or ethereum because they have very good potentials and also very good technology. They also have experienced and professional team members that supports the system and they are also very good coin for hold on long term investment because they will yield reasonable profit.
These two cryptos quite established their names already that matter how volatile ETH and BTC is, we can still know how it can survive in bear markets. So having both now for long-term investment is still a good choice as long as you'll be able to find another source when prices seem too volatile to avoid losing.
Activity: 420
August 13, 2018, 11:37:57 AM
Bitcoin is the best long term because it has a good future, and for altcoin you can choose eos and ethereum
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
August 13, 2018, 11:17:11 AM
many potential coins that can be held for the long term like ethereum and bitcoin. These two main coins are most reliable by people because of their fluctuating and aggressive movements.

it looks like if the two coins cannot be avoided that is the best at the moment, but now it also starts to grow a lot of altcoins that are good and can develop well, even if not a few are worthless
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
August 13, 2018, 11:14:43 AM
In cryptocurrency, the best coin for long term investment is bitcoin or ethereum because they have very good potentials and also very good technology. They also have experienced and professional team members that supports the system and they are also very good coin for hold on long term investment because they will yield reasonable profit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 11:10:33 AM
Practise holding coin long term no matter the nature or behaviour of the coin.  There are opportunities for coin to grow in value and become successful. If and when bitcoin price rise,  it has a way of dragging every other coin in Cryptocurrency along also!
Pages:
Jump to: