Pages:
Author

Topic: which is best coin for long term hold? - page 5. (Read 3514 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 12:08:39 AM
Bitcoin, ethereum, TRON and ADA I think good long-term investment is good for getting a lot of profits in the future because I've invested in all these coins,, but if you want to invest in other coins then do research so you don't lose a lot of money when investing.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
September 16, 2018, 11:57:23 PM
No one knows with certainty that you will make any kind of profit with any coin. Going by the trend and history of bitcoin, I will suggest that you invest your fund on bitcoin Bitcoin has been relatively stable and it's price could break out upwardly in future!
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
September 16, 2018, 11:55:43 PM
For me as my thoughts:) Swachhcoin project  is my prediction:) because of the unique platform and the waste management,good project with high potential ico!
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 11:53:07 PM
I think cryptocurrencies that are suitable for long-term investments are those with higher value. Bitcoin and Ethereum have high long-term investment value. Their own value is high, and their value will not be reflected in a short period of time.
Activity: 224
September 16, 2018, 11:52:13 PM
i need suggestion from you.you guy's can give me best info.
i want hold some crypto hold for long time.which can give good profit for long term?
For me, the priority for successful work is to invest in the purchase of Ethereum. The project remains a true leader among all altcoins and continues its stable development, from next year the price will start to rise. Also part of the funds I invest in the purchase of Ripple, NEO and LTC.
best coins to held in the long term for this time is EOS. progress and development of a fairly rapid owned EOS was able to bring a great advantage and was able to make a lot more revenue to be obtained in future.
Activity: 176
September 16, 2018, 11:38:43 PM
I think now I will hold ethereum, because for us ethereum can also get better benefits in the future, because now growth is also getting better than before.
Activity: 115
September 16, 2018, 11:34:21 PM
I think that the cryptocurrency that is worth holding for a long time is a cryptocurrency with a relatively high value. In this falling market, I think the most stable cryptocurrency is bitcoin. I suggest you can invest in some bitcoin.
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
September 16, 2018, 11:32:40 PM
I think a good coin for long-term investment is:
1. NEO (NEO)
NEO operates in the same ETH idea where people will be able to trade any asset through blockchain technology and smart contracts. NEO's biggest competition is ETH because they have the same backbone idea as ETH in 2nd place with NEO approaching the 10th rank of global coins.

2. OmiseGO (OMG)
OMG or OmiseGo coins are built on the Ethereum platform and have the vision of being the best crypto P2P exchange platform on the market. This exchange is called OmiseGo and they specialize in decentralized exchanges by directly providing services from your wallet to others by providing connections.

3. Golem (GNT)
Decentralized supercomputers where they combine the computing power of all machines in their own network.

4. Waves (WAVES)
Waves was launched to provide a decentralized network that provides their own block-based application developers. Token Waves is unique because you will be able to create your own coins based on real-world assets. Their extraordinary feature is what attracts people from getting coins and investing in them because they have something different to contribute to the progress of crypto.

5. Basic Attention Token (BAT)
BAT Tokens get power from their browser called "Brave". What Brave does is not like the usual browser we have today. We all know that browsers are owned by advertising companies that record every website we visit to see what we want to buy; thus creating an ad that by chance is something we will buy. Brave illuminates this and provides a decentralized browsing experience where users are paid with BAT tokens when they watch advertisements and will also be able to donate BAT tokens to the website they want to visit.

6. Monero (XMR)
XMR or Monero coins may be one of the "older" altcoins currently available. If you have been in the stock market for a long time it will not be surprising that you know what XMR is. The coin is made popular by illegal internet activities because coins cannot be tracked, unlike ETH and BTC which have transparent blockchain. With XMR, your transaction is protected from receiving to the shipping address and the amount transferred from one party to another.

7. Nano (NANO)
NANO coins are designed to replace traditional Fiat currencies like those in BTC's mind. With that said, they also plan to overcome the problems that caused the BTC problem today in hopes of creating a better crypto transaction experience. NANO plans to reduce transaction time, overcome scalability problems, and do something about the problem of energy consumption made by BTC mining.

8. IOTA (MIOTA)
One of the most popular features in using IOTA is that they charge ZERO for each transaction. Unlike other cryptocurrency, this coin does not use blockchain but, "Tangle" where people will verify their respective transactions. It's still using the idea of ​​consensus blockchain but with tens and billions of devices connected to each other.

9. Cardano (ADA)
"Ethereum of Japan" or ADA gets its value from Cardano; Decentralized public blockchain which is fully open source and supported by one of the creators of the ETH. They operate like ETHs and provide smart contracts for decentralized applications. Because the ETH is the first to give a smart contract, the ADA (which was introduced by the same person behind the ETH) aims to be a faster and cheaper alternative.

10.Ethereum (ETH)
As ethereum's second best coin can also be an option for long-term investment.
copper member
Activity: 294
September 16, 2018, 11:17:28 PM
I think crypto that can bring luck, bitcoin, litecoin, Neo, ADA, TEN, ETH, and OMG ripples, for me will bring good luck to us in the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 11:14:36 PM
Iin my opinion, ethereum is the most potential coin used for long-term investment. Now ethereum has proven itself useful for anyone, especially for those who want to make blockchain-based applications or projects. I believe that the longer ethereum will bring more benefits to many and more and more parties will realize the real benefits of ethereum. I am sure that when people are more aware of the benefits of ethereum, ethereum will gain greater public trust. Therefore, I am sure that for a long period, this ethereum will be very potential and will bring huge profits. That is a bit of my opinion.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 11:12:25 PM
I hold bitcoin, ethereum, neo and eos long term. Also i have a lot of altcoins for medium and short term. It is very important to diversify and research investment choices.
Of course, everyone who invests must do research and study of the assets they will invest. for now, even though ethereum's price has declined, I'm sure ethereum will remain good for the long term. try to prove it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 16, 2018, 11:08:59 PM
i want hold some crypto hold for long time.which can give good profit for long term?
I am sure that BTC is now the best option for perspective investments. It has excellent prospects for successful development in the future. From the beginning of next year may already start recovering its prices.
The coin that is making the most money for people and holding some value is Bitcoin. It is worth a lot for a reason.
to hold the coins in the long run I highly recommend the Ethereum. with its growth in attendance are able to generate returns far greater.
 because it is this able to Ethereum reliably with its development.
Activity: 494
September 15, 2018, 03:14:28 PM
I hold bitcoin, ethereum, neo and eos long term. Also i have a lot of altcoins for medium and short term. It is very important to diversify and research investment choices.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
September 15, 2018, 03:07:00 PM
The best coin for me is traditionally Ethereum - the real leader among all the altcoins in the entire crypto market. I'm sure that from next year its price will gradually go up. You can also invest some money in the purchase of NEO, LTC and Ripple - also good projects with excellent development potential in the future.
Activity: 97
September 15, 2018, 02:55:29 PM
The best token to invest in for the long haul is one that has been designed to gain value over time.

Anything else is hoping your gamble will pay off by virtue of how long you hold it... an illogical plan to say the least.

MONETRAN.COM
Activity: 36
September 15, 2018, 02:50:11 PM
bitcoin and etherium ideal for this fit better not in my opinion
Activity: 187
September 15, 2018, 02:42:06 PM
I believe that investing in the long term in Ethereum. He will show his own possibilities in the future. This cryptocurrency is much stronger.
Activity: 532
September 15, 2018, 02:38:56 PM
It is now noticeable a gradual decline in prices in the crypto market. But I believe that from the beginning of next year the situation will gradually change for the better. Therefore, the best altcoins will restore their high prices. Such examples for me are Ethereum, NEO, LTC and Waves.
Activity: 112
September 15, 2018, 02:38:27 PM

Considering that the best coins for retention are those that accrue dividends. And if there are no divs, then it's probably an etherium and bitcoin
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 02:35:24 PM
For me, the priority for successful work is to invest in the purchase of Ethereum. The project remains a true leader among all altcoins and continues its stable development, from next year the price will start to rise. Also part of the funds I invest in the purchase of Ripple, NEO and LTC.
Pages:
Jump to: