Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is more effective Bounty or Airdrops ? - page 12. (Read 3554 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 0
For me bounty is more effective, it helps to promote the ICO to be successful and in terms of coins to be given you can get more coins in bounty than airdrop and you can track how much you earn everyweek in it.
I agree, the bounty is more effective.  I do not see any reason to waste time and participate in airdrops.
Activity: 136
Merit: 1
For me bounty is more effective, it helps to promote the ICO to be successful and in terms of coins to be given you can get more coins in bounty than airdrop and you can track how much you earn everyweek in it.
Activity: 163
I think Campaign bounty is more effective than air droplets because it gives nice prizes while prizes from the aerial bridge are not so much that we get, because It's less risky than the aerial bridge because many air drops are a fraud, but it takes more time but very it's worth to do a bounty instead because we can collect tokens that are worth something.
Activity: 74
Everywhere you can normally earn, if everything is done correctly. For airdrops, you must have many referrals.
Activity: 110
If you want to get a good profit, it's better to participate in the bounty.  This is more profitable than airdrops.
Activity: 303
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
If you are just starting work here, I can suggest for you to make both because if you would have time for those, it will turn to be useful in a future. I was starting from airdrops only   
Activity: 56
Then depending on what is meant by efficiency. If we talk about the bounty process may be more likely, but long. Airdrop is unique in its kind, you can get coins quickly but not much, and not the fact that you get.
Activity: 145
For me is Bounty, because their is no loss of efforts in this campaign if you check properly a Bounty Campaign before joining or applying. It also give us lessons and experiences that  can we adopt in our daily living. Lastly it is profitable, profitable that depends in our rank, to post more topics and efforts in our social media. And that's all thank you
Activity: 54
Airdrop missions are easy to do, but they will reward less Token. Bounty missions are more difficult and almost do daily tasks until the end of the campaign.  The reason for choosing bounty is simple- it is more profitable than airdrop, it gives huge profit than airdrop and it is less risky then airdrop because many airdrops are scam! But airdrops take a lot longer! In any case, I choose bounty!  Shocked Shocked
Activity: 56
I think bounty will be more effective because bounty doing ico and many investors who join and it is clear this will be sold and traded, while airdrop only free coin and very rarely airdrop that can be sold because no one interested with it
And in view of the simplicity in airdrop is very often simply do not pay. If both projects worked out 100%, then of course I would choose airdrop, but for now, bounty with me more honest than airdrop.
Activity: 63
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy💐👏Great News! Guys! BlockOptions is a blockchain Binary Options Dapp running on 100% EtherZero blockchain. They are doing free airdrop😀😀😀 now! You can get 3000 BO for free by joining their telegram group!

https://i.imgur.com/o0PyWVR.jpg
Activity: 84
Personally i prefer bounty at this time, because Bounty is more profitable and you can get a lot of tokens than Airdrop tokens. Most of the airdrop that I found at this time are just giving you worthless tokens and some don't get to exchanges.
Activity: 66
I think bounty will be more effective because bounty doing ico and many investors who join and it is clear this will be sold and traded, while airdrop only free coin and very rarely airdrop that can be sold because no one interested with it
Activity: 112
I will do both bounty quests and airdrops, but I think the bounty quest is better because it has a higher chance of distributing rewards! But airdrops are also good, convenient and quick!
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
In my opinion bounties are better by far, on the one hand you to invest more time in order to fullfill the bounty requirements but the amount of money/ token you receive is a lot more aswell
Activity: 66
Bounty campaigns are better, in bounty you can earn a huge profit. on the other hand in airdrops you can only get little amount of money so it is worthless. Earnings of airdrops won't really be equal with the potential earnings that you can get into bounties.
Activity: 900
Merit: 500
I think that all prefer bounty than airdrop. Bounty is more serious, the reward is much higher and there is much less fraud than in airdrops.
I agree, bounty has better quality and besides that the allocation difference is quite significant like 90% / 10%. it makes bounty much more profitable
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
I chose Bounty for myself! Although the best option to combine Bounty and Airdrops! Double profit is always good)
Activity: 210
The bounty is more profitable than the airdrop, but there are also such airdrops that shoot higher. Unfortunately, this is a rarity.
Activity: 210
Merit: 24
I think Bounty companies give you the opportunity to earn more tokens than you can earn by participating in airdrops.
Pages:
Jump to: