Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is more effective Bounty or Airdrops ? - page 14. (Read 3554 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
Hello guys,
I just want to know which do you prefer most Airdrops or Bounty. In bounties you have to complete given tasks with some formalities otherwise no reward will be given. But in Airdrops there are less rules and tasks to follow. So why should I play Bounty ?
Thank You. Smiley
I like both but I prefer to follow the bounty especially the signature campign because by far the biggest bounty allocation is for campaign signatures which if the result is far more than airdrop especially for now there is a lot of airdrop that does not pay the participants therefore from now on I'm not want to follow airdrop
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I prefer bounties for sure expecially youtube And signature one. You have to work hard but if ico Will be succesfull you Can earn a good amount of Money
Activity: 200
Merit: 0
I prefer bounty because of it highly paying compare to airdrop, but if it happens to fall into fake bounty that I'll not pay but used and waste your resources and time and at the end you found out that its a scam, but on airdrop once you register no more work to do unlike bounty even if its now happens to be fake you I'll know that you don't waste much time on it like bounty.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
Well, of course better bounty, airdrop give a penny at all , I think you can earn more than airdrop
Activity: 280
The Future Of Work
Hello guys,
I just want to know which do you prefer most Airdrops or Bounty. In bounties you have to complete given tasks with some formalities otherwise no reward will be given. But in Airdrops there are less rules and tasks to follow. So why should I play Bounty ?
Thank You. Smiley

AirDrops too oftens turns out to be a scam, or their token would at the end sent to you, but they will never get listed, or they would be listed, and will worth $0.02, lol.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
The majority of hunters doing signature bounties oftenly would aknowledge that quite too many campaigns ignore supporters when the funds are in their pockets.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
Bounties pay more than airdrops as with bounties you have to work. You have to promote share etc. To receive and you can usually choose multiple tasks to complete. And ear way more than airdrops. With airdrops your lucky to reach 5$
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
For me based on my experience, i get more profit and benefits in bounty because of their successful projects and satisfying rewards than airdrop which is some time is a huge scam because it pays a little amount or no value so all your efforts and time will be wasted.

relatively bounty campaign I can not say nothing positive. The fact is that it is thanks to the bounty company that I fill my family budget and can feel financially independent.
Activity: 378
For me based on my experience, i get more profit and benefits in bounty because of their successful projects and satisfying rewards than airdrop which is some time is a huge scam because it pays a little amount or no value so all your efforts and time will be wasted.
Activity: 98
i prefer generally signature bounties where bounty managers are from trusted groups, like AmaZix group

but you need a good rank for signature bounties to make money, signature bounty is not good for your rank

better follow airdrops and also do KYC for new ICOs

some ICOs with good presale cancels KYC and gives you some airdrop worths >$100

you dont need to contribute for ICO, just do the KYC

Activity: 196
Bounty is more effective than airdrops.  Now there are a lot of fake airdrops and more often than not you will not get a coin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
bounty or airdrop? in bounty a lot of work we have to do in a project such as promoting according to the project's own imbalance, while our diairdrop does not work much, I prefer bounty, depending on which you want to choose which you think is good.
Activity: 333
Merit: 215
www.mammycrypto.com Best Browser brave.com/mam025
Bounties are more profitable if you pick a great succeeding project but airdrops are fast, easy to fullfill and less risky in regards to waste of time. As we know many airdrops dont pay but many bounties dont pay too. So if you have time try to dedicate a bit of time to both. For airdrops not much research required but for bounties do it if you do not want to waist your time. 
Activity: 154
I see no reason to participate in airdrops.  It's a waste of time.  You will not get anything.
Activity: 175
If you are asking which one are more effective then I would prefer bounty is the best thing for earning tokens. Airdrops is just a waste of time because most of them are scams.
Activity: 195
I participate in a lot of airdrops and bounty campaigns. I have a lot of experience in both, and i can say to 100% that bounty campaigns are much more effective then airdrops. The most airdrops i receive are just worthless. Its pure waste of time.
Activity: 266
Bounty is more effective than air drops. But you need to understand that it `s very difficult to look for a worthwhile project.
Activity: 195
Bounty is way more effective than airdrops, but if you are fond of it why not join both airdrop and bounty if you are faster than a lightning network lol! it happens anytime anywhere just provide a good internet connection and multiple browser.
Activity: 434
Hello guys,
Thank You. Smiley
 there is such a simple rule! the greater the requirements the greater the reward, there is also a bounty a thousand times more promising, airdrop is for students with the exception of small exceptions! when choosing the right bounty you can make good money!
Activity: 122
Now most airdrops are fake.  And most often you will not get anything.  Therefore, I advise you to participate only in the bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: