Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is more effective Bounty or Airdrops ? - page 13. (Read 3554 times)

Activity: 314
Merit: 20
It is obvious that bounty program is more effective that airdrops. More specifically signature bounty. It provides better understanding about the project and the payout is way much better than the airdrops. Airdrops are just to increase the reach of the project while bounty program creates better understanding about the project.
Activity: 385
Merit: 100
in general, both options are good for, so to speak, "keep afloat." this is an effective advertisement for the promotion of the project: developers get a promoted project, and you are more or less promising tokens. but, according to those who participated in it, bounty-campaigns are more effective: they are more diverse and interesting tasks, more reward and prospects for future participation.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
Well, I think the answer is obvious at the moment it is profitable only bounty, at the expense of airdrops it is profitable if you have a large audience!
Activity: 896
Merit: 10
Airdrops requires less tasks to be done  but also the reward is less as well. Especially nowadays they pay 2 $ -7$ worth tokens, and when they enter the exchanges they are often worthless. Some of them even asks for KYC to be done for airdrop. While with bounties there are more tasks to be done, but with some research and selection the benefit can be maximised if it becomes a successful ICO.

For me I really prefer doing airdrops compared to bounties because in bounties there are rules and requirements that needs to be done and also a weekly report to submit while in airdrops few details are needed.

Maybe in airdrop you are doing less things as compare to bounty however the tokens you get from bounty campaigns most probably is way more than airdrop unless you have tons of referral to refer. Since you are saying you prefer airdrop i guess you already have tons of referral for the airdrop job?
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I think that all prefer bounty than airdrop. Bounty is more serious, the reward is much higher and there is much less fraud than in airdrops.
Activity: 79
I believe that the bounty is much more efficient than airdrops, because they bring a more stable profit though they take up more time. Airdrops do not require time, but do not bring almost any profit.
Activity: 70
Of course it is a bounty. The more requirements, the more arduous the effect must be. Participating in a bounty campaign always pays more than airdrops, so the relative return will be higher than airdrop.
Activity: 144
Airdrops requires less tasks to be done  but also the reward is less as well. Especially nowadays they pay 2 $ -7$ worth tokens, and when they enter the exchanges they are often worthless. Some of them even asks for KYC to be done for airdrop. While with bounties there are more tasks to be done, but with some research and selection the benefit can be maximised if it becomes a successful ICO.

For me I really prefer doing airdrops compared to bounties because in bounties there are rules and requirements that needs to be done and also a weekly report to submit while in airdrops few details are needed.
Activity: 420
I would prefer bounty than airdrops because in my experience that most of airdrops are scam and didn't pay anything, they are such a waste of time and better to stay away.
Activity: 22
Hello guys,
I just want to know which do you prefer most Airdrops or Bounty. In bounties you have to complete given tasks with some formalities otherwise no reward will be given. But in Airdrops there are less rules and tasks to follow. So why should I play Bounty ?
Thank You. Smiley
Bounty campaigns are better because you have bigger sure about prize. Usually airdrops are fake . I prefer spend more time in bounty campaigns for sure profit than losing my time to worthless airdrops
Activity: 154
Merit: 30
Bounty is more effective. And you can make good money. Therefore, I do not recommend wasting time on airdrops Undecided
Activity: 98
It is obvious that most of the airdrops are fake and scam, hence it is said that bounty is more effective than airdrops. Moreover, earning from bounties is much more than airdrops.
Activity: 294
I like to do bounty, for me it is more effective than airdrops. Because there are so many Airdrops nowadays that comes out to be a fake or scam, at the end you will know its a waste of time. While Bounty, I can say need less time but higher profit.
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
Activity: 120
More effective bounty, because they pay more and you get the knowledge. You can combine and bounty and airdrop
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
Bounty will be much more effective aidrop, now there are many rogue airdrop, users have been hard to believe in them, the market today is pretty much fake so I believe in Bounty over.
Activity: 574
Bounty companies in my opinion can be more effective than airdrop, but if you have a sufficient number of referral subscribers, then airdrop can be more profitable for you.
Activity: 130
I think in the year 2017 airdrop still very influential and get profit from airdrop give big enough money. But now I think bounty that holds power rather than airdrop.
Activity: 224
Most airdrops nowadays is worthless, yes it is less task to do but also less reward you can get. Bounties are better and more effective, lots of rewards than airdrops, and yes there are more task to do and more rules to follow in bounty in return you will get paid big reward. But i preferred doing them both bounty and airdrops.
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I think that airdrops are more for lazy people who don't want to participate in promoting or somehow participate in crypto. The just want to gain some tokens easily. But unfortunately they usually get nothing.
Doing bounties is better as for people and also for new projects.
Pages:
Jump to: