Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is more effective Bounty or Airdrops ? - page 11. (Read 3554 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Hello guys,
I just want to know which do you prefer most Airdrops or Bounty. In bounties you have to complete given tasks with some formalities otherwise no reward will be given. But in Airdrops there are less rules and tasks to follow. So why should I play Bounty ?
Thank You. Smiley

I prefer doing bounty because in bounty you will get a big rewards, in airdrop you will just receive small amount of tokens.
Why you should play bounty? More rewards, good works, and be patient to get the tokens and exchange it the good time...
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Participation in the bounty is more profitable - for me it is a decisive factor. Therefore ,I prefer this generosity.  Airdrop though requires less time and effort , but the profit is small
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
I have try airdrops but I am not comfortable of it but sometimes , I will participate if I have time to register, I am focusing in joining bounty campaign because I am use to it already and feeling comfortable in my work in bounty campaign especially the signature, I am not pressuring myself, but I am very glad making posts in this bounty csmpaign.
Activity: 238
Merit: 9
Engage in catching free drops and gratuities gainfully demands generally devotion and tenacity to produce unsubstantial gains.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Bounty campaigns are better because they usually have more promotion and funds, and are most trustworthy, airdrops usually give too little rewards.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Bounty is more effective than airdrops, because in joining an airdrops, though in a simple task, you can easily join, mostly are giving a small amount of their free coins and sometimes coins with no value.
In bounties, if you follow the rules and you do your job well, you can get a very good reward especially if you are in a higher rank.
Activity: 31
I personally prefer bounty rather than airdrop because the payments are in a lot more though it has to do some tasks, whereas airdrop is so much that fails and does not get paid so it's just a waste of time

Your opinion is correct. Try to join our bounty campaign.
Activity: 320
Hello guys,
I just want to know which do you prefer most Airdrops or Bounty. In bounties you have to complete given tasks with some formalities otherwise no reward will be given. But in Airdrops there are less rules and tasks to follow. So why should I play Bounty ?
Thank You. Smiley

Both is effective, but bounty is more effective than airdrops, because joining bounties will give you a lot of tokens, but in airdrop you will receive a small amount of tokens. So you should play bounty now, more work, more rewards. Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 24
I personally prefer bounty rather than airdrop because the payments are in a lot more though it has to do some tasks, whereas airdrop is so much that fails and does not get paid so it's just a waste of time
Activity: 150
personally, I think bounty is more effective and brings more profit because less cheat.
Activity: 154
Often, the hands are lowered only because the organizers of the bounty once again extend for a month or two the duration of their program. And here everyone has to decide for himself whether to continue to spend time and energy on this project.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
Hello guys,
Thank You. Smiley
If you have time do both. And you will see and let us know then.
I think bounties are more profitable but some airdrops could be also very attractive.
Activity: 241
Merit: 13
I'm a crab ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Profit, profit and profit. Bounty is more profitable than a Airdrop. And many many SCAMs among Airdrops Undecided. So, I prefer bounty.
Activity: 94
I see no reason to participate in airdrops.  It's a waste of time.  It is better to participate in the bounty.
Activity: 123
Bounty can bring you much more money, but airdrops don't take a lot of time and you can do many different airdrops every day. So both of them are good idea.
Activity: 144
Now the bounty is more effective than the airdrops.  If you participate in a good bounty, then get a lot of coins.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Kerja Cerdas
To get many rewards effectively I think is through a bounty program. Because the allocation given to bounty is much greater than the allocation for Airdrop. Based on my experience, the tokens or coins that I get from the Airdrop program are very small and have a low price, so it is not possible to sell, so from now on I switch focus to bounty program.
Activity: 102
It would be wrong to compare Bounty and airdrop.
Airdrop is a reward with very little benefit.
Try to find a quality bounty. The more tokens they give, the better. If projects catch SoftCap, you will make good money.
Activity: 252
Merit: 44
for me like both, but the bounty is better, but it is better to do both
Activity: 93
For me the more effective on gaining more profit is bounty campaign. In entering in an airdrop the tokens you will received are very small compared to a bounty campaigns
Pages:
Jump to: