Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is more effective Bounty or Airdrops ? - page 15. (Read 3554 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Of course the bounty is more effective.  You will get more coins if you participate in the bounty.  Airdrops are now useless.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
I personally prefer bounties because I will get a valuable reward for my effort unlike airdrop that is literally free but most of them are worthless.
Imagine getting airdrop worth $10 when I can actually work and make $500 from bounties.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Bountyhive.io
bounty or airdrop? I think bounty is more preferable to airdrop, in bounty you are provided to perform some little task which in return you will be paid on the basis of your work in the bounty campaign. Most airdrop pay little or no reward to participants thereby making the effort of the participants useless. most airdrop does not pay reward to the participant and they are very low in value
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
No work no pay, for bounties you are sure you will get quality token for the task you have done. Airdrop is less stressful but pays you little token that might not be meaningful for you.
Activity: 120
I prefer joining bounties especially signature campaigns rather than joining airdrops because it pays better. Since the project that gives airdrop is only starting, sometimes you won't be able to receive any because they failed.
Activity: 126
Hello!
Bounty campaigns are more preferred because they have more funds.
Airdrops are scams.
To be in bounty, you need to have accounts in social media, as twitter, facebook, reddit and others.
Good luck!
Activity: 151
I think bounty will be more effective because bounty doing ico and many investors who join and it is clear this will be sold and traded, while airdrop only free coin and very rarely airdrop that can be sold because no one interested with it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
I think that Baunit Vidou Bounti has already led more than 400 companies for more than half a year and I will say with confidence that the bounty is profitable
rfj
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Hello guys,
I just want to know which do you prefer most Airdrops or Bounty. In bounties you have to complete given tasks with some formalities otherwise no reward will be given. But in Airdrops there are less rules and tasks to follow. So why should I play Bounty ?
Thank You. Smiley

I prefer participating in bounty rather than in airdrop, it's because bounties pays better than airdrops. Airdrops could be easy but the payment isn't really that high and sometimes a scam.
Activity: 280
I think that the bounty is better, because the chance to get profitable tokens by participation in bounty is much higher than by participation in airdrops. In addition, with proper organization of work, time costs for bounty are also not so big.
Activity: 56
Hello guys,
I just want to know which do you prefer most Airdrops or Bounty. In bounties you have to complete given tasks with some formalities otherwise no reward will be given. But in Airdrops there are less rules and tasks to follow. So why should I play Bounty ?
Thank You. Smiley
Airdrops as mostly the easier that bounty but pays less. For instance if a project's airdrop requires you to just have to like and follow and/or like social media handles; and with the bounty you have to do the same as the airdrop and like and share posts. I don't think the project will pay more to airdrop than bounty.
However it sometimes depends on the project because a project's bounty may attract a lot of bounty hunters but the airdrop may not attract that much participants especially when it is separated from the bounty campaign.
Activity: 70
Airdrops can bring you less profit,
but youre almost dont waste your time on it,
but you have to keep an eye on it, cause you might loose announcements
or KYC and wont get nothing
Activity: 144
Bounty brings more income and brings knowledge, as you spend a lot of time on the forum. Of course a lot of pointless posts, but there are some interesting thoughts.
Activity: 47
Bounties in my opinion are more effective. Cause you spend much more time on it
and try to control everything that happens to project.
I wasnt able to control airdrops, cause 50% of them dissapeared right after i registered
Activity: 72
Most effective is bounty it is an easy task to do and you will receive a reward. In airdrops mostly are scam sometimes you will not receive their tokens and some tokens has no value it's rarely to get token from airdrop with high value so it's better to do bounty.
Activity: 238
Hello guys,
Thank You. Smiley
I prefer to choose Bounty because I know with my hard work to do the task there would be the rewards I can get after unlike with Airdrops sometimes I don't know if that would be scam or not and sometimes they just want to get details from you and then they will use that information in a wrong way.
Activity: 266
Hello guys,
Thank You. Smiley
I do think that bounties are more effective than Airdrops. The reason is that, in airdrops, the token allocation for it is just limited, so obviously the profit will not be that much. On the other hand, Bounties have different campaigns within to choose from which gives the bounty hunters the idea of earning huge profit on every bounty.
I think you have typo on your comment. Anyway, you and i have different idea. For me airdrop is just scam attemps and we need to stay away from them. I dont said that all of them are the same but mostly. Too difficult to choose the good one betwen them.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
there are now 2 very interesting airdrops which can be worth a lot later. this is blockchain.io airdrop and the airdrop of the CGCX Exchange. both airdrops can be seen in my signature. this is not a scam but finally again good airdrops like in 2017. good luck and hodl the airdrops
Activity: 238
I do not like airdrop very well. Most are wasting time and effort. Bounty is more profitable than airdrops because there are more bounty campaigns that has good to offer for bounty hunters. Unlike with airdrops, we are not certain whether its token has value in the future.
Activity: 532
Bounty more effective to get many token and have highest price of token from bounty campaign, many airdrop token was scam because have lower price and not listed on real exchange market, just little airdrop token was success with highest price, but for bounty campaign token have price because investor have participated to buy and invest their money on ico, airdrop token get by free without have to buy and invest first and then they have lower price.
Pages:
Jump to: